Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions?  (Read 1036 times)

Brycewelch17

• Visitor
Proportions?
« on: June 17, 2022, 07:29:59 AM »

20 years old
5"8.5 -5'9 depending on what doctor I'm at in the morning  (lmao these nurses are  )
trying to get to 5'11 or 6 foot which ever one makes me more proportionate.
messaged  Victor from cyborg for life and he told me I had good proportions to begin with and could pull off 3.5-4 inches easy without anyone noticing but I was a little skeptical. Ill send his reccomendations along with my photos so maybe this community can help guide me.

Victors suggestion reads from an email : Bryce,

The good news is based on your photos - your arm length is significant to not look short even after a 3.5-4 inch lengthening but I think 5 inches would be it.

Your torso length is also in a much better standing than several who get it done. Adding muscle may make it look a bit more stocky as that's what mass tends to do but lengthening legs will help.

So if you did femurs just 3.15inches (8cm) your tibia to femur (aka interlimb) ratio would be skewed wearing things like the boxers in the photo. But with typical shorts that are either around knee level or hovering over it you will be fine. If you prefer to wear shorter length shorts (6-7inch inseams) then you may want to keep femur lengthening to 6 maybe 6.5 cm and then add the rest in the tibia of about 3-4 cm which would not only help maintain your interlimb ratio and normalize proportions across the board, but would also help you to achieve more height bypassing 6ft mark safely.

Hopefully by the time you'd like to get LL done in two years technology will drop in price and you could get it done here in the US.

Keep in mind when I sent this I asked if I could get 6'0-6'1 feet but I'm tryna be more conservative based on how skewed I would look.

I DO NOT PLAN TO DO THIS UNTIL TWO YEARS I will hopefully have built a physic and learned other techniques to improve my aesthetics to maybe I don't feel like doing this but its super integrated for me to do this. thank you I hope to hear soon

https://imgur.com/a/KYySq2V
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 07:59:59 AM by Brycewelch17 »

informationispower

Re: Proportions?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 01:14:52 PM »

You have normal proportions and like everyone, 4 inches divided by the two segments will look okish. You being 5'8.5-5'9, I would do max 6cm on fems or 5cm max on tibs as you will end up atleast 5'10.5 which is a great height. Your curent one is ok too. Before deciding to go through with this though, I highly recommend you to lift weight and see the difference as how others (especially women) percieve you. You will be amazed

Brycewelch17

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 01:47:36 AM »

Thank you for the input! I feel like if I can’t get 3 inches at the very least a surgery like this isn’t really that important to me. Height is very important to me because I’m tired of having to stand and stretch myself to where I’m straining my neck to make it look like I look somewhat near 6 footers or 5”11. Do you think his predictions are warranted? The only reason I could somewhat see myself becoming a tiny but disproportionate is because I have a nice face (can’t tell in these pics because I have that skinny fat look and can’t tilt the camera a way that reveals my features) and Henry cavil who is super man has terrible proportions but he makes up for it in his face and style. Would 3.5 to 4 inches seem to much? Maybe do a mock-up for me? Thank you btw for the response

darkred

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 05:49:15 PM »

I heard that if you are longer than 1.60 m you proportions will not damage with a CLL , and also thats only anchondraplasia patients have problems with the proportions , that’s right?
Pages: [1]   Go Up