Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: livelifetaller destroyed my life  (Read 42934 times)

Asi219

boklecrt

Re: livelifetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2022, 01:55:02 PM »

man just flip it into a picture translate software or website, it's not that hard, op has enough weight on his shoulders..

@hasaki very sorry for you, this is almost as terrible as unicorn's case. please hang on and hold your head up, big respects for sharing your story, I really appreciate it. I wish you the best!

hardly compares to unicorn case which was a matter of simple non union and idiotic mechanical nail design that had to be clicked combined with an   doctor who charged her 100 000 pounds for the pleasure. also she didnt take painkillers and was being overly dramatic in her descriptions of her having to pee in her cats water bowl

hasaki here has bilateral non union, as well as osteomyelitis as well as bone loss in the proximal femur, as well as right femur misalignment
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

boklecrt

« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2022, 01:56:54 PM »

https://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/publishing-personal-and-private-information

maybe you shouldnt talk out of your ass when giving legal advice as its not helpful and you're just scaring the already stressed beyond belief hasaki
March 2022
SLAYER

hasaki

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2022, 03:50:43 PM »

She should be the executive of the so-called livelifetaller

Charizard

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2022, 09:33:28 PM »

you make yourself punishable by publishing the chat history of others here. in the chat history you can see the name and also the profile picture. if they report you there is a hefty fine and up to 1 year in prison. I don't think you publish the chat history if you had your profile picture too.
to publish a chat history/picture you need the consent of the person

When i saw your post here i was like  ??? wait a second where did i hear these two words before in same sentence? yeah thats right, it was on LiveLifeTaller's tweet about me..
The writer of that tweet took a screenshot of my profile.. You see anything unusual? Yeapp thats right writer who wrote that tweet uses twitter in German..
Guess who else speaks german in LiveLifeTaller? Dr. Sedat? or just Sedat. I don't know which is true because it seems you are trying to show your self like a doc but you are not.
An ex lengthening patient turn out to be manager of livelifetaller..
When i checked your previous posts guess what more i found? You are the one who accuse Dr. Serkan and Neko.
Actually it was you who threatened the patient's as like you threatened hasaki with this post aren't you? http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70773.0
You also used similar disinformation techniques to accuse Cyborg4life and Paley in this post..
Out of the blue an account shows up and posts something like this.. and right away you answer to that http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71276.0

Also it seems you are watching Starwars.. darthmaul.. Tired of the fake dairies  ;D ;D http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71271.0

I caught you Sedat  ;D ;D You fkn bastard..

Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

motoboarder

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2022, 12:11:27 AM »

Now..that's.. creepy
Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

boklecrt

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2022, 02:09:39 AM »

HASAKI
Which of these was your assistant during your time in Turkey, as we have to get their name so that you are able to hold them co-responsible in your court case for butchering you. The absolute mind boggling lapse in adequate post surgery care is not solely on the shoulders of Buldu, but to someone of this football team on the photo

The fact that you didnt have the infection cleared as soon as possible AND was kept with non union over the course of at least 3 xrays as well as the final xray before the surgery means that no one showed Buldu your xrays and some unqualified team member was quickly glancing over the xrays and telling you its all good. Buldu may have questionable reputation but in the end of the day he is a certified orthopedic surgeon so there is no humanly possible way he saw a single xray of yours and didnt immediately catch the non union.

If they caught your infection and non union on time they could've reversed the frame back to stick together, put you on an aggressive course of IV antibiotics and when everything is clear, re-attempt the lengthening.

We need to get to the bottom of this as this case is grounds for the complete dissolution of LLT which im sure Buldu wouldnt want especially not when his reputation has been completely bombed by one or several of the people on this photo
March 2022
SLAYER

hasaki

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2022, 02:13:49 AM »

The front-most left is the assistant who changed my bandages, who was a bit lazy and often stressed that I didn't have an infection. In the middle of the second row were the executives who threatened me.

hasaki

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2022, 02:15:40 AM »

But the truth is that my infection has been so bad that their doctors were definitely able to notice it when they removed my frame

King29

• Visitor
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2022, 02:20:32 AM »

So sorry for OP. I hope you're able to sue the fk out of these bastards. The LL community is with you on this. Hope they get their practice shut down and are sued for every penny they have made.

boklecrt

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2022, 05:29:43 AM »

The front-most left is the assistant who changed my bandages, who was a bit lazy and often stressed that I didn't have an infection. In the middle of the second row were the executives who threatened me.

BASTARDS!!! UNACCEPTABLE

Here's today's MIR report and images

Anyway, so what happened on your visit from the other day, what did the doctor say in laymans terms regarding your current situation? I am unable to understand neither the photo you posted nor the report due to the medical jargon

As far as I understood you have been taking oral antibiotics for 7 months now, correct? Has this been giving you any side effects? How is your stomach, do you have frequent nausea and diarrhea and stomach pains?

Has this made any impact on the osteomyelitis? Did the doctor say you need to remove the nail in order to remove all irritants from the infection site?

Remember its best to remove the nail, re-damage the already necrotized ends of the two femur pieces and push them together to get them to re-attach, make sure the infection is cleared and wait for full bone healing. This is just so you can walk again with your old height.

Then in the future you can do tibias when this entire nightmare is firmly behind you and a distant memory
March 2022
SLAYER

171in2022

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2022, 12:43:40 PM »

Misalignment, non-union and osteomyelitis.

Livelifetaller - Nah bro it's his fault coz he got Hep A. If you're going to do it in Turkey it seems we know where to steer clear of now.

Charizard

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2022, 03:30:45 PM »

It seems Asi219 (LiveLifeTaller Sedat) turn pale out of fear after cyborg4life's ultimatum and sent an apology to moderation
and requested removal of his fake account's false accusation post.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71276.0

You can not run anymore you little rat  ;D ;D Still acting but noone buys it anymore. I will follow you wherever you go!

Asi219

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2022, 10:23:38 PM »

you hobbyless person.

I am neither Sedat nor have I written an apology letter.

find yourself a hobby maybe then you will become a human.

Asi219

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2022, 10:28:08 PM »

you hobbyless person.

I am neither Liveliftalle Sedat nor have I written an apology letter.

find yourself a hobby maybe then you will become a human.

Maison

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2022, 12:12:44 AM »

When i saw your post here i was like  ??? wait a second where did i hear these two words before in same sentence? yeah thats right, it was on LiveLifeTaller's tweet about me..
The writer of that tweet took a screenshot of my profile.. You see anything unusual? Yeapp thats right writer who wrote that tweet uses twitter in German..
Guess who else speaks german in LiveLifeTaller? Dr. Sedat? or just Sedat. I don't know which is true because it seems you are trying to show your self like a doc but you are not.
An ex lengthening patient turn out to be manager of livelifetaller..
When i checked your previous posts guess what more i found? You are the one who accuse Dr. Serkan and Neko.
Actually it was you who threatened the patient's as like you threatened hasaki with this post aren't you? http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70773.0
You also used similar disinformation techniques to accuse Cyborg4life and Paley in this post..
Out of the blue an account shows up and posts something like this.. and right away you answer to that http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71276.0

Also it seems you are watching Starwars.. darthmaul.. Tired of the fake dairies  ;D ;D http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71271.0

I caught you Sedat  ;D ;D You fkn bastard..

I don't think that those words are sufficient evidence that Asi219 is Sedat, but it is a bit suspect.

However, as you say, it is an obvious fact that Asi219 accused Dr. Serkan and that Asi219 tried to stop the exposure of the LLT message by hasaki.

Whether or not Asi219 is Sedat himself, his opinion shows bias.

Considering the state of the LL clinic industry in Turkey, I don't see any contradiction if Asi219 is an LLT official.

boklecrt

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2022, 01:40:13 AM »

Considering the state of the LL clinic industry in Turkey, I don't see any contradiction if Asi219 is an LLT official.

These turks are so stupid with the way they mutilate their patients. Imagine if they put the effort in to provide perfect surgery and care for each and every patient like the way other doctors do(like donghoon lee in korea). The same is true for the Hair transplant industry in turkey where they have dosens of different hair transplant companies that provide extremely low quality end result again by the form of a package deal - 1000 usd for 5000 grafts + hotel ;D ;D ;D

I wouldn't put it past Buldu to start offering hair transplants + limb lengthening combo deals like that guy working with Betz

"Extend your legs and grow your hair back!"

But then it turns out its really:

"Become disabled and get a head that looks like its eaten by moths!"
March 2022
SLAYER

Black Android

• Visitor
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2022, 06:29:56 AM »

This is the chat log of their executives threatening me, and they are the same people that Charizard pointed out earlier.

@hasaki It's horrifying to read through your story. Please continue to update us with your situation. This could save lives.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 07:14:42 AM by Black Android »

hasaki

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2022, 03:11:26 AM »

Has this made any impact on the osteomyelitis? Did the doctor say you need to remove the nail in order to remove all irritants from the infection site?

The initial advice from the doctors was to replace the nails, which they considered to be the main source of infection

hasaki

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2022, 03:12:41 AM »

Their executive was very upset that I posted their chat transcript here and she claims to have contacted a lawyer. ;D ;D

boklecrt

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2022, 03:17:44 AM »

The initial advice from the doctors was to replace the nails, which they considered to be the main source of infection

hasaki tell us the full picture, whats your situation right now?
1. any pain?
2. where and what level on a scale of 1 to 10?
3. still in wheelchair?
4. what about crutches?
5. how are you dealing with every day life in your state?
6. whats your plan?
7. are you going to listen to the doctor and get surgery to remove the nails?
8. After removal will they shorten the gap to promote union?

March 2022
SLAYER

hasaki

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2022, 03:50:16 AM »

1. I have to say that the infection was very painful, especially in the left leg
2. The left leg is 8 when moving, especially the proximal femur and knee. The right leg is 4 to 5.
3. I use a wheelchair when I go out and a walker when I am at home, and I am currently unable to use crutches.
6. I plan to see a doctor and make an appointment for the surgery.
7. Yes, I have to do this.
8. I'm guessing they'll shorten the gap, but I'm hoping they'll use a bone graft. I think the dislocation of the left leg would be a problem.

Charizard

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2022, 04:36:59 PM »

Their executive was very upset that I posted their chat transcript here and she claims to have contacted a lawyer. ;D ;D

Take screenshot of it and post it here ;D Show the world what kind of people they are   >:( >:(

Charizard

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2022, 04:55:04 PM »

1. I have to say that the infection was very painful, especially in the left leg
2. The left leg is 8 when moving, especially the proximal femur and knee. The right leg is 4 to 5.
3. I use a wheelchair when I go out and a walker when I am at home, and I am currently unable to use crutches.
6. I plan to see a doctor and make an appointment for the surgery.
7. Yes, I have to do this.
8. I'm guessing they'll shorten the gap, but I'm hoping they'll use a bone graft. I think the dislocation of the left leg would be a problem.

Can't they clean up the infection somehow? Maybe stem-cell or bone graft may help?

Charizard

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2022, 05:52:10 PM »

I don't see any contradiction if Asi219 is an LLT official.

Come on mason, it's too obvious. That fker was manipulating people here with his bot accounts until he pussied out after cyborg's message XD

Maison

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2022, 06:37:49 AM »

Come on mason, it's too obvious. That fker was manipulating people here with his bot accounts until he pussied out after cyborg's message XD

I will add what I know about this topic.

I know that someone associated with LLT called this topic a "false rumor" and said that LL surgery applicants should not read this forum.

I don't know the details of other Turkish providers, but LLT's response on this matter is dishonest.

Maison

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2022, 10:47:25 AM »

I will add what I know about this topic.

this topic = hasaki's trouble

c

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2022, 05:18:55 AM »

This is the chat log of their executives threatening me, and they are the same people that Charizard pointed out earlier.

支持同胞 他们就是臭傻逼

c

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2022, 05:26:25 AM »

这帮人是傻逼吧,我们国内都禁止这个手术,他个傻逼再那说告告告的,国外哪个傻逼律师会跑中国来管这种破事情,他们真的有病

SB-5

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2022, 06:40:28 AM »

I don't know why somebody here is still backing up that bastard Livelifetaller.
First off seeing from LL diaries about Livelifetaller there their team seems very irresponsible for patient's safety, like Meck, having done 18cm but most importantly his surgeon allowed it?? Thanks to his good luck he ended up well, as well as other crazy diaries like having done 11cm external femurs, 10cm external tibias(I know they are possible but they are really highly not recommended)
Secondly, they seem to be hiring shills onto this forum. I can remember from Feb to March there are persistently LL diaries done in Livelifetaller coming up in LL experience and it seems the frequency was too obviously high, which made me wondering if they are hiring ghost writers.(it was like 3-4 diaries within one month and all about Turkish doctors)
Finally, that guy protecting livelifetaller convinced they were indeed hiring shills and justified my suspect.
Be aware potiential LLers, this team seems not relible at all.

King29

• Visitor
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2022, 01:29:25 PM »

Lol I called Livelifetaller out on their IG and they instantly blocked me. These rats need to be sued for every penny.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up