Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Increase Info-Tibia lengthening 7.5cm-LON Method  (Read 2882 times)

NEET

Height Increase Info-Tibia lengthening 7.5cm-LON Method
« on: July 29, 2022, 10:51:47 PM »

Hello my fellow warriors. I have undergone tibia lengthening of 7.5cm with LON Method with Height Increase Info team and currently I'm very close to my goal.  I will be actively sharing my journey from now onwards in this forum. Hope you guys find  it helpful.

NEET

Re: Height Increase Info-Tibia lengthening 7.5cm-LON Method
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 10:53:12 PM »

INRODUCTION
Hi there! I am an old user in this forum but decided to undergo my surgery with LON method just a little over 3 months ago. I am a male in my mid 20s. My initial height was 168 and my target height is 175. I have decided to lengthen 7.5cm just to be safely over 175cm. My surgery was done on 25th April and today it has been 94days and I have successfully lengthened 7.1cm. I hope to reach my target by the end of next week.

NEET

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 10:55:59 PM »

CHAPTER 1: The Hunt For The Best Institute In India (2 months prior to surgery)

When I was researching for a suitable place to undergo the process, I came across a few institutions which offered this surgery but after months of research and countless youtube videos I decided to go forward with Height Increase Info as I found Dr. Hirdesh and his set up to be the best I could get in my country. Mostly they have patient reviews, ton of videos, FAQs which made me choose them. I emailed Dr. Hirdesh with a long list of questionnaire and he answered every one of them in detail which further cleared my remaining doubts. Finally it was time to go there and see the real thing with my own eyes.

I arrived at IGI Airport not knowing a thing what was going to happen, a little anxious but full of hope as well. I was told to only come with a few clothes and rest everything will be taken care of. A pickup was arranged for me through the HII team. They took me directly to Dr. Hirdesh's clinic. I met him and asked all that I could possibly think of. I was 90% sure no, still a tiny sliver of doubt remained. Then he took me to his villa where all the other patients were staying. I liked the villa as it was really suave and spacious. I could imagine living here for the next 5 months easily. I then talked to 3-4 live patients, all of them had kind of a similar positive experience. I tortured them with questions and they cleared the 10% remaining doubts in my head and after all the videos, questions, live patient reviews, I was finally convinced I had to do it here. There was no more doubts left. So I went ahead and booked my date for surgery after 2 days.

NEET

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 11:00:50 PM »

CHAPTER 2: D-Day - The Day Which Changed My Life Forever (25th April)

The Surgery Day. Previous night I met with another patient in the guest house which was arranged for me prior to surgery. We bonded over our shared interest to grow taller and talked about all that could happen in the next following days. It is very comforting to know someone who is going through the exact thing as you are and I knew I had made the right choice coming here as the villa was full of similar patients, the feeling that you're not alone in this!

Next day Dr. Hirdesh or Harry as we call him came to pick me up and took me to a hospital where my surgery was scheduled. He went over all the things that will happen to me on the way. After I reached the hospital I was taken to a ward where they did all the pre surgery checks, took blood samples, cleaned and shaved my legs along with other important things. The staff was very friendly and as I was anxious and nervous, they kept assuring me that everything's going to be okay. Dr. Saini then came to visit me, asked me a few questions and then I was prepared for the operation.

At around 6pm I was rolled into the operation theatre. I was given an anesthesia in my spine which made my lower body completely numb. The OT team was very professional. Few of the doctors talked to me about the operation and asked me general questions to keep my mind off the injections. I was awake during the surgery, I could hear everything. The feeling is indescribable! I could feel nothing in my legs but I knew they were cutting and drilling through my bones, it sounds terrifying but it wasn't at all, I could hear them compliment my bone as they were really strong. It was a surreal experience, definitely not negative at all. Then I fell asleep. I woke up after a few hours and the surgery was still going on. In the middle, they would come and talk to me, I would ask them things and like this 3-4 hours went by and finally my surgery was complete by 9 something. Dr. Harry was inside the OT for the entire period. After the surgery I was taken to the ICU where I stayed the night.

I still couldn't feel my legs so there was zero discomfort. There was an attendant with me at all times, gave me tea and biscuits to eat. It was when I woke up the next day I felt that I had something attached to my legs, the weight of it, the feeling of it was very different. It wasn't yet discomforting but it was weird for sure. I was under IV painkillers so the subsequent 5 days in the hospital was a cakewalk pain-wise. I was given physiotherapy from day 1 itself. Dr. Saini, Dr. Harry came and asked me how I'm feeling and eased me into what's going to happen in the subsequent days. The hospital staff was really friendly and they always had someone attending to me, taking care of all my medicines, injections, etc. 2 days later the friend I made before surgery also joined me in the adjacent cabin. 5 days went by quickly in the hospital and finally it was time to go to the villa or my new home.

NEET

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 11:05:51 PM »

CHAPTER 3: The Initial Days - Getting used to the cyborg life

Initial few days were easy. I slept all day in bed, the caretakers brought me food which was also good, for washroom they assisted me with a rolling chair and wheeled me out when I was done. I met with few others in my floor. I thought 3 months will be easy. After 2-3 days, the guy I met earlier came in as my roommate. We bought an XBOX One and played FIFA all day and watched movies. Me and my roommate had many similar interests so getting along was easy. There was no pain or painkillers and I was used to the extra weight. I was lengthening 1mm per day everyday. So yeah, Life was gooood!

1 week passed. Started feeling some pain in my shins, it amplified at night. I was stubborn enough to not take painkillers, I thought it was only for a few days, I can manage, at least it wont affect my callous. Then the pain got bad. It would be okayish pain in the day but every night at around 3, the pain would kick in. In the subsequent days it became unbearable. I could not sleep, I could not concentrate in my work, suddenly life became bad. I gave up in 2-3 days, started taking painkillers. To my dismay, pain killer (ultracet) was sub par, didn't work much, didn't make me drowsy enough to sleep, it was bad. Then came a miracle drug to my rescue, created by the gods - MOBIZOX. It was a muscle relaxant, pain- gone. Sleepless nights - gone. I endured mild pain during day and took a mobizox at night and life was good again. I was taking mobizox almost everyday, but I researched and found it was not good for callous, so I tried to stop but it was too late, I was addicted to it, not in a severe way but I couldn't sleep without it. This mobizox induced life went on for about a month.

During this time, I joined the in-house gym as well. I was 82KGs in a 5'6" frame, so if I'm undergoing such a surgery to enhance my body, why should I leave behind things which are in my hands. I started going to the gym everyday. There were other who worked out daily but one of them, who stayed in my neighboring room, he was a proper gym boy. He taught me all the exercises that was possible in frames, the correct postures, what kind of diet to follow, the best proteins and what not. I got motivated and I'm still continuing gym to this day. I didn't measure but I have lost a significant amount of weight. Now I do 2 chest, 2 shoulder and 2 bicep days and abs everyday in a week followed by one day of rest. It has increased my mobility and overall body shape and I'm happy I took on gymming and didn't give up.
Attaching a small clip from the gym : https://imgur.com/a/gWLhPfF

I started interacting with everyone in the house, there were like 12 patients at that time, all of them had a positive experience. We would watch movies together, order food, try out different alchohol and overall we had fun. It wasn't dull or gloomy at all, infact it was quite a fun experience living here. Saturdays were party nights. Almost every Saturday we gathered in the huge living room, all the patients from every floor came down, we had drinks and snacks, Dr. Harry would be the sponsor of almost all the parties we had. He would sometimes bring over his close friends and we had a fun time. Life started feeling normal here. I was now part of the clan. This has now become my home and the patients and caretakers are now my family! Also I was 3cms taller in the first month!!!

NEET

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2022, 11:10:53 PM »

CHAPTER 4: Callus Callus where are you?

One month had passed, dependency on Mobizox reduced drastically, once a week. Pain reduced considerably. I was lengthening 1mm per day into the second month as well. There was physio two times a day. Non veg food everyday. Couple of supplements, protein powder and my body was very active due to gym. It felt like nothing could go wrong. It was soon time for my second X-ray. The first one was taken few days before. I had about 1.3cm distraction. It was time to check the callous. I was very confident that my callus would be good if not great.

X-ray results came, my distraction was 42mm. Callous was...not good. I had a thin shade which confirmed it wasn't non-union but that's it. It wasn't forming as it should have been. Thinking back, there could have been a number of reasons for this. Firstly, I wasn't taking enough Vitamin D3. Second reason is a bit embarrassing but I had been shagging in the previous month to numb the pain and help me sleep almost everyday for a week and the spermiogenesis process is one of the most energy and nutrient consuming processes in the body so maybe it was the reason. Third could be gymming too much but I doubt it, it only improved my circulation, no reason why it would negatively affect my callus. Fourth reason can be dieting. Since I was overweight, I thought best way to fat loss was eating less, so I skipped meals, cut off rice, ate only 1 roti. Lack of proper nutrition from my own superficial reasons might have resulted in poor callous formation. It could also be due to taking Mobizox almost everyday for 2-3 weeks.

Nevertheless, now I had a challenge. I had to change things in my lifestyle so that I could generate the most important aspect of limb lengthening i.e., bone formation, other things became secondary now. I started eating more. My extra dietary intake included 2 glasses of milk, 200gms of curd, 2 eggs and some source of protein like tandoori chicken everyday. The diet given in my villa was also high in protein, there was non-veg everyday but I couldn't take chances anymore. I also drastically reduced my alchohol intake. I went on turning 1mm per day till 50mm or so, then I reduced it to 0.75 as my muscles were getting too stiff. Also less turning leads to better callous formation. My work pressure started rising during this time but I managed it well and never missed a physio or gym session and hoped for the best.

NEET

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2022, 11:15:00 PM »

CHAPTER 5: Familia - why we do it? What to tell people? and our grand visions for a new life!

Meanwhile my gym buddy had already gained 6.5cms reaching an overall height of 178cms which is 5'10. Looking at him, thinking I'd be 5'9 gave me a slight idea of how I would look like standing up. My roommate was gaining height exactly with me side by side and gym bros roommate was a more experienced guy in life and in Limb lengthening as he was doing cross lengthening. He already had done his first segment and now was undergoing his second segment. We were 4 people in the ground floor. There was more people in the floors above who had become my friends and brothers. We used to share experiences, our journey, tips and tricks, etc. We would discuss the reason for undergoing this procedure, some because of confidence issues, some to get married , some to get ahead in career, for me it was a mix of everything, from my legs not reaching the ground when I ride a bike to the more obvious reason of looking better and having a better stand in the community. We also discussed about the excuses we've prepared to tell our friends and family about the sudden height increase. My go to excuse was a bit unbelievable. I had decided to tell people that I had done intensive gymming, took growth hormone supplements and maybe few steroid injections, which had boosted my stature from 5'7" to 5'9" which may be believable to some people and may not be for some others. I still don't know the answer. Maybe if anyone reading this could suggest something better in the comments it'd be great.

After this journey was over, each of us had different plans with life. Some would go back to their previous lives, some start a new life altogether. I was of the second kind. I thought I'll move to a new city, start a new life, my work is work from home so I had never seen my office colleagues so I didn't have to change that. My plan was to meet my close friends after about 2 years, tell them the story mentioned above and boom I'm back in my old life again. I still don't know how it will pan out, that's what is so exhilarating about thinking all these stuff, because there is a certain uncertainty, a sense of adventure and we could be anyone we wanted, we could shape our world as we wanted. Since I had already gone to such extremes to improve the quality of my life, I surely wont be lacking in any other aspect of my life. It can be bad, it can be good but it sure as hell wont be boring. It is a full restart for me at my mid 20s. It is time to take charge of life.

NEET

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2022, 11:20:47 PM »

CHAPTER 6: Life of a 3 month old Limb Lengthener

Its the third month. My gym bro has left. He was walking on crutches after 5 months, it was a fair enough walk. One more guy had already started walking normally by the 5th month and had already driven a scooty! Talk about improvement. Both of them left. We had a grand party the night before, I passed out on the couch and magically woke up in my bed the next morning.

Some new members had joined the villa. We were getting almost 2-3 patients joining every month and 2-3 patients leaving every month. This place is the ultimate haven for limb lengtheners. Shoutout to the caretakers who had now become my brothers and thanks to them I didn't face any difficulty doing everyday tasks. Now I was independent enough to go to the washroom myself, shift in and out of bed, climb stairs in a specific technique, do more extensive gymming, etc. My ass had shrunk due to always being under pressure, my thighs had loosened and my calves were thinning but not too much, it was natural and bound to happen. Because of the physio and the specially made shoes we wore everytime, my 'ballerina' problem was still not significant. This is one of the major hinderances during recovery. Ballerina is when your feet do not touch flat on the ground, instead you stand on your toes naturally just like a ballet dance hence the name. Apart from this, I had no infection, no funny puss/ooze in the pins, pain had completely vanished since the second month and now the frames have become part of my body.

I owe all this to Dr. Harry and team. He took such good care of us and our legs, never missed physios, routine cleaning of legs with hot water, caretakers will massage your feet whenever you wanted. We also bought a massage gun to massage ourselves whenever needed. We tied a protective cover around our legs and took bath every week. My work pressure also reduced so I was getting good amount of sleep. Things were looking good. Distraction was about 60mm. In the subsequent X-ray, my callus had finally started forming, although it was really less but things have stared to build up, there were few lines visible which was a good thing. Distraction now had to be reduced to 0.5mm after a few days. As I was approaching my goal, I had to be extra cautious as 7.5mm is pushing the limits of how much a tibia can be stretched. If I rushed into it, I would be facing consequences and I was not ready for any of it. So I had reduced to 0.5mm and still continuing it to this day. For the supplement part, I was taking 2 tablets of Supracal PRO Plus, 2 tablets of FasthealDS, HK multivitamin, HK Fish Oil for Omega 3, 2 tablets of Muscleblaze Ashwagandha, 1 vial of Vitamin D3 every week and 2-3 Vitamin C candies daily. Followed with 25gms Protein powder daily, 2 glasses of milk, 200gm curd, 2 eggs daily. I have a good feeling about my next X-ray. Fingers crossed.
Attaching all my X-Rays here : https://imgur.com/a/Jibx5it

NEET

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2022, 11:26:23 PM »

CHAPTER 7: The Now!

It is 30th July 5am while writing this. I am now into my fourth month. My cross lengthening friend along with all my seniors are leaving in a few days which leaves me and my roommate as the senior-most occupants of this Villa. We interact with the new guys and share them the same tips which we got when we first came. Also new potential patients keep coming to meet us as part of patient interaction which I also did before joining. We tell the whole story and leave it to them to decide. The conversion rate is quite good.

I AM NOW A PRO FIFA PLAYER. Also added Far Cry and HITMAN 3 to the roaster. Finished Breaking Bad, Dark, The Office. Thought of doing MBA preparation and learning the guitar but there's still time for that. Tried my hands at intraday stocks trading but to no use. Share market is a scam :( My roommate and caretaker and my neighbor are now my sworn brothers. This is the new normal. Still cant believe 3 months have passed by so quickly.

Coming to my physical stats, as of today, I am 71mm tall, almost there, 4 more mms and 8 more days. Then it'll be the end of my frame life. I've heard and seen that life gets better after the frame removal, you start walking with the help of walker, followed by crutches and finally on your own, CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT. Pin sites have now stretched to a point that it pains if I make sudden movements, legs are still stiff as before, not too much, not too less. Ballerina seems okayish, would take a few days to get over it. Pretty psyched about the recovery phase. Hoping to make a full recovery and walking out of here on my own. Tomorrow going for another X-ray, hope this time callus would have improved. I'm eating kids' lactogen for god's sake(its a very good source of absorbable calcium).

Standing up now and then in frames made me realize that everything's changed. The floor seems farther away and the fan seems closer. I am now taller than Dr. Harry who used to tower over me. My whole field of vision has been shifted to a new height. Seeing myself in the height measuring scale is a surreal feeling. With any shoes on I would be 5'10!!! Now that is tall for me. I now have dreams at night in a taller height. I don't know how much it'll impact my life but I am utterly satisfied, elated, excited and humbled. Words cannot describe this feeling. If anyone is reading this, I want to tell you bro, IT IS fkING WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This how my legs look now : https://imgur.com/a/lXbl7xt

NEET

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 09:21:51 PM »

**From now onwards I'll post weekly or biweekly updates**

CHAPTER 8: Almost There

I had my recent X-Ray. Callus has formed but still pretty less for a 3 month old patient. Don't know where it is going wrong. But since there are no gaps, it's definitely not a case of non union, it's just taking more time.

My cross lengthening friend is leaving in a week so he sponsored a farewell party. I tried to not go overboard but ended up drinking 4 beers. I missed this party atmosphere for quite a while now and I realised this might be the last time all the older patients got together.

Coming to the main point, my frame removal surgery is scheduled on 10th of August, along with my roommate and one other guy. All of us will reach our respective targets in a few days. Dr. Saini came to check on us today, told it's looking good and we're ready for the surgery, also urged us not to go any futher.
It's funny how the first few months went by in a flash and these last few days feel like ages. It is getting very annoying sleeping or doing anything with the frames. Anyways, looking forward to the surgery, hope everything goes well!

HeightBooster

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 03:11:04 PM »

Congratulations. Thanks for the diary.

Does the doctor think this callus is enough for bone union ?

liltunechi

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 04:09:16 PM »

Hello brother.

Happy to hear your diary.

Did you experience any knee pain during the journey or do you know if any of your friends did there?

Thank you

NEET

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2022, 04:35:06 PM »

Congratulations. Thanks for the diary.

Does the doctor think this callus is enough for bone union ?
Hello, thank you.
My Doctor says the callus is pretty less but it is enough for bone union, nothing to worry about. It depends on person to person how fast their callus forms.
I am attaching my latest xray for reference
https://imgur.com/a/1L2F7Yz

NEET

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2022, 04:39:10 PM »

Hello brother.

Happy to hear your diary.

Did you experience any knee pain during the journey or do you know if any of your friends did there?

Thank you

I personally did not experience any knee pain till now, but I have pin site pain near the knees. My roommate has a stretched tendon in his knees so it pains there. Apart from this I remember a guy who got his frames removed and had knee pain in one leg after he started walking on crutches.

liltunechi

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2022, 04:57:16 PM »

I personally did not experience any knee pain till now, but I have pin site pain near the knees. My roommate has a stretched tendon in his knees so it pains there. Apart from this I remember a guy who got his frames removed and had knee pain in one leg after he started walking on crutches.

Thank you so much.  And what has you Dr said about all these cases? Is this normal?

A little bit about my case, I underwent tibia LON. Only lengthened 0.9cm, had to stop for family reasons.  It was monorail fixator not the big bulky frame like yours.  It’s been 2 months since my first surgery, and I am on crutches.  Every time I walk I have a lot of knee pain.  It’s in the tendon area and to the side of the tendon. I think it may be a screw causing irritation.

Is this type of pain normal?  Will this eventually go away?  I hate walking because of the pain. Am I still very early in the healing process?

Thank you brother

NEET

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2022, 06:12:35 PM »

Thank you so much.  And what has you Dr said about all these cases? Is this normal?

A little bit about my case, I underwent tibia LON. Only lengthened 0.9cm, had to stop for family reasons.  It was monorail fixator not the big bulky frame like yours.  It’s been 2 months since my first surgery, and I am on crutches.  Every time I walk I have a lot of knee pain.  It’s in the tendon area and to the side of the tendon. I think it may be a screw causing irritation.

Is this type of pain normal?  Will this eventually go away?  I hate walking because of the pain. Am I still very early in the healing process?

Thank you brother
For the knee pain cases here, the doctor said it's pretty normal because while walking your knee takes pressure, it is supposed to go away after some time.
Since I didn't have it, I don't know much about it. I'll ask my doctor tomorrow and let you know.

liltunechi

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2022, 06:21:37 PM »

For the knee pain cases here, the doctor said it's pretty normal because while walking your knee takes pressure, it is supposed to go away after some time.
Since I didn't have it, I don't know much about it. I'll ask my doctor tomorrow and let you know.

Thank you so much brother.  Please let me know what he says tomorrow because I really hate going through all this

God bless you

NEET

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 09:31:40 PM »

Thank you so much brother.  Please let me know what he says tomorrow because I really hate going through all this

God bless you
Hello brother,
I asked my doctor about your condition but he needs a few more details to actually give an opinion. It would be better if you reached out to him, he is a rehabilitation expert.
Here are his contact details: +919971119604 , +919560867721
Just say my name and that you got his number from the forum, he'll surely help you out
You can also mail him at info@heightincreaseinfo.com

NEET

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2022, 12:53:18 AM »

CHAPTER 9 : FRAMES ARE OFFFF!!!

Hey guys.
Had my frame removal surgery, successfully done in August 10th
Stopped my distraction about 4 days earlier than that as I reached my goal of 7.5cms.
Couldn't sleep properly the night before as it was a big thing for me, been used to these bulky frames for over 3 months now, almost forgot the feeling of living without them. So to suddenly be free of them was a big feeling for me.
Next day morning had my food before 9am, Dr. Harry came and took me to the hospital around 11.
There were two more guys with me, one of them being my roommate. Three of us were shifted to our wards and prepared for the surgery, we had to wait a bit for the anesthesia guy but once he was there, I went in first. It was time, no matter how small the surgery is, your heart beats fast and you are nervous, atleast I was. Dr. Saini came and looked at my xray, played some music and started prepping for the surgery. Within no time, my lower body was numb and I could hear everything, same as before but this time I chose to not hold on to the anxiety and I slept. About 45 mins later I was rolled out to the ICU where I slept for the day. Later I was taken to the ward, at the time there was no pain but they told me after the IVs are removed I'm gonna have some pain.
We went home at 11am next day.
Coming back it felt like we've achieved some thing. At night it started paining in the screw site, took some ultracet and slept off.
From next day onwards, the pain stopped and oh my god did it feel light. We could move our legs up and down with minimum effort. It is feeling great now. Really looking forward to the rehab process of standing and walking.
I will post some more content and videos once I start standing.
Until then it's total rest for 7 days and I'm gonna sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

Picture of how my post surgery legs : https://imgur.com/a/ngRm7WA

Beforeandafter

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2022, 09:16:01 AM »

IMPRESSIVE, seems like your journey been smooth. Good luck for the new world.

NEET

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2022, 07:38:33 AM »

IMPRESSIVE, seems like your journey been smooth. Good luck for the new world.
Haha thanks man, pretty excited!! :D

NEET

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2022, 08:32:30 AM »

Hey guys,
It's time for some video content!

Here is a small video of me and my roommate one day before our frame removal surgery. Hope you guys like it! Try to guess which one is me xD

https://m.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2022, 06:55:04 PM »

Hey guys,
It's time for some video content!

Here is a small video of me and my roommate one day before our frame removal surgery. Hope you guys like it! Try to guess which one is me xD

Hi neet how are you ? How is your progress? And your link is not opening.

NEET

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2022, 04:22:36 PM »

Hi, Im doing great, will update soon with more videos. Had my Xray today, callus is building up slowly. Have slight ballerina as well. Will write about my progress very soon with pictures and videos.

NEET

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2022, 04:24:30 PM »

Also pasting the link to my video again.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2022, 06:27:27 PM »

Hi neet how is recovery now ? Did you start walking or not ? I am also planning femur lengthening with heightincreaseinfo  soon.

akali

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2022, 07:59:05 AM »

Wow, you really reached your goal!!! How was the experience? I heard that tibia lengthening is more painful than femur... How was the pain?

NEET

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2022, 12:20:43 PM »

Hi neet how is recovery now ? Did you start walking or not ? I am also planning femur lengthening with heightincreaseinfo  soon.
Hi,
Sorry I have not been so regular at updating my journal. I am now walking on crutches, I'm having intense physical therapy, walking 4 times a day minimum, also practicing on treadmill improves the posture a lot. Soon I will be walking without support. I will upload my walking video soon, meanwhile there is a small vlog which we recorded. Pasting the link.

NEET

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 12:21:47 PM »

This is a small vlog, it is a bit old about 1 month back but hope it gives some insight

NEET

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 12:25:21 PM »

Wow, you really reached your goal!!! How was the experience? I heard that tibia lengthening is more painful than femur... How was the pain?

Hey bro, yes I have reached 7.5cm height in tibia, my final height now stands at 175.5
According to my experience with other femur pateints, femur is more painful than tibia. The pain I faced was moderate, I took painkillers in the initial 2 weeks and then didn't need any, not saying pain wasn't there but it was bearable. After the first month the pain reduces drastically, almost nil.

NEET

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2022, 12:29:39 PM »

Great choice if you're planning to do it from here, I'll totally recommend HII. Also it'll be better if you talk to the consultants here and have a visit and meet all the patients before going through with it. Goodluck
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up