Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What tricks do you have to do clicks after very sore from physical therapy?  (Read 285 times)

SpeedDialer

I do the morning clicks

I go to physical therapy, stretching, bicycle, antigravity treadmill, cooling pads, I go back to the hotel

I take a nap

I wake up, legs are mega sore and tired, I try some light bicycling and light stretching to wake them up

I think to myself 'god dmnit I still need to do the evening clicks, I really don't want to do them, legs are very stiff, sore, the clicks are gonna be a b--, especially the right leg which seems to be more painful b/c the big click is first'

Now so far I've always done them, but I wonder what do you like doing when you legs are very sore/stiff the evening right after physical therapy and you need to click?

Current plan is to keep doing light stretches + bicycling till the legs feel less stiff and make a pass at it.  I also took a tramadol, waiting for it to kick in and hopefully solve everything. The left leg always seems doable, the right leg seems to take me some time and some failed attempts until I bite the bullet and eat those big first clicks

Although thank god its just 7 clicks tonight, easier psychologically than that period we had to do 11 clicks in the morning and 10 at night

I know I can't quite complain b/c gnail is supposed to be easy mode compared to alot of other options, but I am still curious about what you did when very sore at night and still needed to do clicks
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 06:54:36 PM by SpeedDialer »

OzBoy39

Not much for the clicks but something that alleviated soreness to my legs recently is a long hot shower.

I use that stool they gave us... sit there, with hot water on my legs and stay there watching YouTube or listening yo music for half hour or so.

(Yeah I know, definitely not environmentally friendly, but...)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 07:50:54 PM by OzBoy39 »
Going for femur bilateral G-Nail with Dr. Giotikas.
Starting height 164cm. Goal 172 to 174cm

SpeedDialer

Not much for the clicks but something that alleviated soreness to my legs recently is a long hot shower.

I use that stool they gave us... sit there, with hot water on my legs and stay there watching YouTube or listening yo music for half hour or so.

(Yeah I know, definitely not environmentally friendly, but...)

I actually think this is another big advantage of novotel over montaza b/c at Montaza for the three rooms I've been at, I've never been able to get hot water, just water that is slightly warmer than lukewarm

So novotel has

- hot water
- better desk space
- more space overall
- better breakfast buffet
- nicer looking
- more choices for food
- nicer bicycle + gym
- pool
- nice roof top space for relaxing
- closer to the physical therapy center/less money commuting to physical therapy center save time
- much bigger TV (43 inches)

But more expensive
Pages: [1]   Go Up