Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 291449 times)

Americanfootball

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #713 on: June 10, 2019, 03:13:45 PM »

Uptade: 1 May 2019 :   4.5 month after second leg operation and 10 months after first operation

Hey what s up forum? 
there are some news.  I finished the lengthening a few week ago and then the second leg cable was removed so that second leg took  3,5 months to reach first leg discrepancy.

THIS BELONGS TO MY DIARY;
1 MAY 2019, I HAD SAID THAT MY SECOND LEG CABLE REMOVED AND THIS TROLL ACCUSED ME OF BEING LIAR WITHOUT EVEN READ MY DIARY, I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT MY NAILS WERE REMOVED! PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SON OF BITCH, HE IS LIKE A POISON EVERYWHERE AND TRY TO MANIPULATE THE PEOPLE NOT GO TO MONEGAL,
TRUST ME,  DR MONEGAL IS ONE OF THE BEST OF EUROPE DOCTORS WITH HIS SKILL AND QUALITY
I DONT SAY , GO WITH HIM BUT AT LEAST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN MEET ME THERE.

STAY STRONG

tlannister

« Reply #714 on: June 10, 2019, 09:41:07 PM »

Just wanted to chime in and warn you against Americanfootball
he went by the name GoodFootballer on old forum which is offline now. He did tibia with Salameh, with a medieval torture device. Totally unecessary, never listening to advice.
Every time other members told him to not do it he answered: "OOH OOH OHH ME Cristiano CRonnie7 footballer, me play fotball after LL. Me OOOH OOH OHH"

Since completing his first LL, nobody has seem this guy run again, let alone play with a football.
The only competition he will participate is Champions League Paralympics   :'(

LLwarrior

« Reply #715 on: June 10, 2019, 10:38:40 PM »

This guy is obsessed with CR7, big freak, have you had missalignament after your LL  with Salameh ? tell us the all the truth

LLshouldbebanned

• Visitor
« Reply #716 on: June 10, 2019, 11:04:29 PM »

Just wanted to chime in and warn you against Americanfootball
he went by the name GoodFootballer on old forum which is offline now. He did tibia with Salameh, with a medieval torture device. Totally unecessary, never listening to advice.
Every time other members told him to not do it he answered: "OOH OOH OHH ME Cristiano CRonnie7 footballer, me play fotball after LL. Me OOOH OOH OHH"

Since completing his first LL, nobody has seem this guy run again, let alone play with a football.
The only competition he will participate is Champions League Paralympics   :'(

This is funny as fk! In normal circumstances I wouldn't approve mocking an individual, but this guy (AmericanFootball) is hideous. He has a very bad temper, he threatens with physical violence other users, and he comes accross as a dangerously unhinged megalomaniac. Read his posts. He talks like a monkey. He's a super moron.

This guy is obsessed with CR7, big freak, have you had missalignament after your LL  with Salameh ? tell us the all the truth

He's a liar as well. He should be banned.

Americanfootball

« Reply #717 on: June 11, 2019, 07:26:32 AM »

;D ;D ;DLots of Bullst.
We were enjoying, making fun on old forum :) you sick minded. That was 7-8 years ago. People there was not like here But you know I don’t just give a fk and im laughing actually.  So i shouldn’t answer to such a silly little babies. first of all grow up then talk to me.

And STAY STRONG not small  :P :P

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #718 on: June 13, 2019, 10:16:54 PM »

;D ;D ;DLots of Bullst.
We were enjoying, making fun on old forum :) you sick minded. That was 7-8 years ago. People there was not like here But you know I don’t just give a fk and im laughing actually.  So i shouldn’t answer to such a silly little babies. first of all grow up then talk to me.

And STAY STRONG not small  :P :P

How old are you (mentally speaking)? Poor Monegal gets many freaks

Berry

• Visitor
« Reply #719 on: August 18, 2019, 07:15:27 AM »

De que médico vc está falando?

Abbot

« Reply #720 on: November 06, 2021, 07:03:17 PM »

I am saying this because I'm remembering a guy from old forum who was operated by a surgeon in Barcelona and his knees were completely destroyed. I don't know if he was operated by this doctor or by another one in that city but this is making me worry. Well, I'm posting this just for you, to think twice before going to him, bcs I won't go to Spain. I don't know where I'll go. I would have chosen Russia, but the political crisis worries me.

Monegal did a great job on me....was I lucky?  I don't know but no knee pain and good results.  Simply put, I think he got better over time.  I am sorry if anyone had other than good results.

jibble

• Visitor
« Reply #721 on: December 01, 2021, 04:57:17 AM »

How do you contact Monegal? Went to the clinic's website and can't find him listed under surgeons in the bone division. Anyone know if he is still practicing?

marcjero

« Reply #722 on: December 09, 2021, 08:52:38 PM »

How do you contact Monegal? Went to the clinic's website and can't find him listed under surgeons in the bone division. Anyone know if he is still practicing?

I contacted him using the email mentioned in page 1. I will visit him next week.

thrillerr

• Visitor
« Reply #723 on: September 23, 2023, 06:37:21 PM »

I contacted him using the email mentioned in page 1. I will visit him next week.

Is he still using that email address? anyone contact him recently??

rodrick10

• Visitor
« Reply #724 on: January 23, 2024, 10:43:59 PM »

I contacted him in September 2023.
Not sure what to expect because there isn't any recent diary about this doctor...

These were the prices:

Surgery prices

★Fitbone  (femur: 38400/Tibia: 38.400)
★Precice 2:Femur 41500€\Tibia:  41.500)**
**price for 5 days/4 nights stay

★Removal:
2 nails: 3800€
4 nails: 4800€

[Others necessary prices]

★Residency:
individual apartment: 1900€/month
double apartment: 1100€ per person
(It depends on the size of the apartment and the possibility of sharing)

★Physical Therapy:
About:400-500/month
(It depends on number of sessions)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up