Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 237418 times)

tlannister

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #713 on: June 10, 2019, 09:41:07 PM »

Just wanted to chime in and warn you against Americanfootball
he went by the name GoodFootballer on old forum which is offline now. He did tibia with Salameh, with a medieval torture device. Totally unecessary, never listening to advice.
Every time other members told him to not do it he answered: "OOH OOH OHH ME Cristiano CRonnie7 footballer, me play fotball after LL. Me OOOH OOH OHH"

Since completing his first LL, nobody has seem this guy run again, let alone play with a football.
The only competition he will participate is Champions League Paralympics   :'(

LLwarrior

« Reply #714 on: June 10, 2019, 10:38:40 PM »

This guy is obsessed with CR7, big freak, have you had missalignament after your LL  with Salameh ? tell us the all the truth

LLshouldbebanned

• Visitor
« Reply #715 on: June 10, 2019, 11:04:29 PM »

Just wanted to chime in and warn you against Americanfootball
he went by the name GoodFootballer on old forum which is offline now. He did tibia with Salameh, with a medieval torture device. Totally unecessary, never listening to advice.
Every time other members told him to not do it he answered: "OOH OOH OHH ME Cristiano CRonnie7 footballer, me play fotball after LL. Me OOOH OOH OHH"

Since completing his first LL, nobody has seem this guy run again, let alone play with a football.
The only competition he will participate is Champions League Paralympics   :'(

This is funny as fk! In normal circumstances I wouldn't approve mocking an individual, but this guy (AmericanFootball) is hideous. He has a very bad temper, he threatens with physical violence other users, and he comes accross as a dangerously unhinged megalomaniac. Read his posts. He talks like a monkey. He's a super moron.

This guy is obsessed with CR7, big freak, have you had missalignament after your LL  with Salameh ? tell us the all the truth

He's a liar as well. He should be banned.

Americanfootball

« Reply #716 on: June 11, 2019, 07:26:32 AM »

;D ;D ;DLots of Bullst.
We were enjoying, making fun on old forum :) you sick minded. That was 7-8 years ago. People there was not like here But you know I don’t just give a fk and im laughing actually.  So i shouldn’t answer to such a silly little babies. first of all grow up then talk to me.

And STAY STRONG not small  :P :P

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #717 on: June 13, 2019, 10:16:54 PM »

;D ;D ;DLots of Bullst.
We were enjoying, making fun on old forum :) you sick minded. That was 7-8 years ago. People there was not like here But you know I don’t just give a fk and im laughing actually.  So i shouldn’t answer to such a silly little babies. first of all grow up then talk to me.

And STAY STRONG not small  :P :P

How old are you (mentally speaking)? Poor Monegal gets many freaks

Berry

• Visitor
« Reply #718 on: August 18, 2019, 07:15:27 AM »

De que médico vc está falando?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up