Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 290932 times)

deniscef

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #496 on: July 31, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »

for 60k euros how many CM is the average gain?
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

biggerdreams

« Reply #497 on: August 01, 2017, 06:34:48 AM »

You should probably email Dr. Monegal or search "quadrilateral"

deniscef

« Reply #498 on: August 01, 2017, 05:35:03 PM »

is there a height threshold above which stature lengthening is not done by Dr monegal? I have 180cm and my wife is 183cm I want to be 1,90m ~1,92m, I have themoney and the will
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

realpatient

« Reply #499 on: August 01, 2017, 09:27:27 PM »

I wouldn't recommend to choose this doctor. You could stay in a wheelchair for years and get misaligned limbs for life as some patients. Read about Cooper, Musicmaker, the teenage patient and many others.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

deniscef

« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2017, 11:38:50 PM »

can somebody prove it? Everyone make mistakes and errors,  I can understand the risk it,even Dr paley made mistakes. If you wanna increase the statue, always will be the the risk

helloworld

« Reply #501 on: August 02, 2017, 09:21:02 AM »

I wouldn't recommend to choose this doctor. You could stay in a wheelchair for years and get misaligned limbs for life as some patients. Read about Cooper, Musicmaker, the teenage patient and many others.
In fact you could die, just as some patients of Dr. Paley and Dr. Guichet!
But let's look at real patients like Musicmaker and Unicorn as both represent a bad case indeed and the biggest but still realistic risk:
-bone can break (besides the cut the doctor made)
-non-union or malunion
Consequence of both does not have to be so bad, if you constantly pay attention to x-rays, and if there is even the smallest fracture resulting from the operation you stop the whole procedure until bone completely healed and if there is the slightest sign on non-union or malunion you stop lengthening.
But both is very unlikely to happen. For example, I have met personally around 12-14 patients of Dr. Monegal, 6 of which are my friends, and everyone is happy except one who is not sure if the gain was worth the pain and Musicmaker, who just had a lot of factors combine, so that she is still on her path for 100% recovery.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

Knik

« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2017, 10:05:14 AM »

In fact you could die, just as some patients of Dr. Paley and Dr. Guichet!
But let's look at real patients like Musicmaker and Unicorn as both represent a bad case indeed and the biggest but still realistic risk:
-bone can break (besides the cut the doctor made)
-non-union or malunion
Consequence of both does not have to be so bad, if you constantly pay attention to x-rays, and if there is even the smallest fracture resulting from the operation you stop the whole procedure until bone completely healed and if there is the slightest sign on non-union or malunion you stop lengthening.
But both is very unlikely to happen. For example, I have met personally around 12-14 patients of Dr. Monegal, 6 of which are my friends, and everyone is happy except one who is not sure if the gain was worth the pain and Musicmaker, who just had a lot of factors combine, so that she is still on her path for 100% recovery.

Do you have some informations about died patients ?
I know that Guichet left France because he some accidents / trials and actually nobody is making LL in France (it's probably one of the reason)
But we can say it was his early years
Looking for Pili

realpatient

« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2017, 07:19:57 PM »

That's bull . Where did you learn Dr Guichet or Dr Paley patients died? Your doctor lies to discredit his rivals.

Bander72

« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »

He said in fact you could die as in with complications that can happen with any doctor.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Knik

« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2017, 09:32:32 PM »

He said in fact you could die as in with complications that can happen with any doctor.

Nah, he said that some patients of them died. But that's not important. The major risk is still being unable to walk again.
Looking for Pili

realpatient

« Reply #506 on: August 02, 2017, 10:02:47 PM »

Nah, he said that some patients of them died. But that's not important. The major risk is still being unable to walk again.

real risk it happened to some people in the forum

Body Builder

« Reply #507 on: August 02, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »

That's bullcrap. Where did you learn Dr Guichet or Dr Paley patients died? Your doctor lies to discredit his rivals.
It is not bs. Indeed one of Guichet patients died from thromboembolism as I know too.
I don't know anything about Paley's patient though.

But death from embolism is a risk from LL, especially with internals. Not big but still it can happen and it has more chances than being unable to walk again after LL.
It is another thing to limp or walk slow etc and another thing to been unable to walk. This can happen only due to major nerve damage or infection that causes ambutation, both of which are very rare especially for experienced doctors in good hospitals.
But thromboembolism can happen even with the best doctors and yes, it can be lethal.

realpatient

« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2017, 11:21:22 PM »

Embolism can happen with anybody and it's often lethal but not barely walking is also a reality among some of these patients due to nerve damage and other factors

deniscef

« Reply #509 on: August 02, 2017, 11:42:33 PM »

It's seldom to occur severe  problems  with LL done by expert doctors.  They're many doctor who need to atone and enhance their techniques.

Bander72

« Reply #510 on: August 02, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »

There is no evidence of someone dying with Paley at least nothing verified. From guichet, I can believe as we now his lack of empathy.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #511 on: August 03, 2017, 02:52:45 AM »

About Guichet, I didnt know one of his patients died. I haven't read in any case series that a patient died, but it could have happened of course.

About Paley, I know of one patient who had a fat embolism and colapsed in the hospital. He had full recovery

About Monegal, well you already know

About Catagn, I read one of his patients died of embolism after achilles lengthening
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

« Reply #512 on: August 03, 2017, 11:01:02 AM »

About Guichet, I didnt know one of his patients died. I haven't read in any case series that a patient died, but it could have happened of course.

About Paley, I know of one patient who had a fat embolism and colapsed in the hospital. He had full recovery

About Monegal, well you already know

About Catagn, I read one of his patients died of embolism after achilles lengthening
Embolism due to atl?
This mad surgery has plenty of drawbacks but I really didn't think it could cause embolism as it is generally safe.
If you are right then I have anorther reason to hate that surgery.  :D

deniscef

« Reply #513 on: August 03, 2017, 12:13:16 PM »

About alex monegal,I do not know what bad happen ,can you explain to us?

realpatient

« Reply #514 on: August 03, 2017, 10:30:52 PM »

Read the thread. He has had many bad outcomes.

deniscef

« Reply #515 on: August 04, 2017, 12:42:12 AM »

Ok I read but  i do not believe it , if this cases were true, this doctor already had been banned from medicine council.

deniscef

« Reply #516 on: August 04, 2017, 12:44:39 AM »

My name is Denis Moraes and I vouched and trusted on this doctor and I will make my surgery with him.

realpatient

« Reply #517 on: August 04, 2017, 12:50:08 AM »

Of course this is true. If I were you I would investigate more carefully. Being a patient myself I know these stories are true. Don't be fooled by hypocritical manners and false charm. Some delusional people like you trusted and the doctor ruined their lives.

Auron

« Reply #518 on: August 04, 2017, 07:33:33 PM »

My name is Denis Moraes and I vouched and trusted on this doctor and I will make my surgery with him.
Hey buddy!

Good choice, I had my surgery with Dr. Monegal and I've a diary that you can read so you can find out, more or less, what to expect. Good luck  ;)

realpatient

« Reply #519 on: August 05, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »

Auron don't mislead the guy. You know there are patients with very bad results even your friends so don't do this

deniscef

« Reply #520 on: August 05, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »

Prove it real patient , you don't fool me, simple like that. I'll make my the surgery with him next couple months I do trust my life on his expertise and experience with nothing to atone.

helloworld

« Reply #521 on: August 05, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »

helloworld, Auron, Yagan, Four Inch, Krp1, Antonio, Bohemia, Crimsontide, SnD, glenn, aboali, nomad, shortdarkandhandsome
have diaries here and had good results.
Musicmaker (friend of me and of Auron and many others) had many complications, which realpatient is referring to.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

Auron

« Reply #522 on: August 05, 2017, 10:42:42 AM »

Auron don't mislead the guy. You know there are patients with very bad results even your friends so don't do this
Dr. Monegal is currently the best option in Europe for LL and if you consider how cheap it is I'd say he is the best option in the world. Why don't you stop creating accounts and accept that you have lost your little war? It's been 2 years, about time you move on with your life.
helloworld, Auron, Yagan, Four Inch, Krp1, Antonio, Bohemia, Crimsontide, SnD, glenn, aboali, nomad, shortdarkandhandsome
have diaries here and had good results.
Musicmaker (friend of me and of Auron and many others) had many complications, which realpatient is referring to.
I second this.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #523 on: August 07, 2017, 07:22:38 PM »

Embolism due to atl?
This mad surgery has plenty of drawbacks but I really didn't think it could cause embolism as it is generally safe.
If you are right then I have anorther reason to hate that surgery.  :D

It was a study by Dr. Catagni on percutaneous achilles tendon lengthening and he reported one death due to thromboembolism. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the study anymore, maybe you'll have better luck.

Prove it real patient , you don't fool me, simple like that. I'll make my the surgery with him next couple months I do trust my life on his expertise and experience with nothing to atone.

Be VERY careful with Dr. Monegal.

I wonder why they are like that, Auron is supposed to have already gone back home so I don't know why he is doing this. Is it because he still needs the doctor for removal? I wonder...
Went from 164 to 170 cm

helloworld

« Reply #524 on: August 07, 2017, 10:14:04 PM »

I wonder why they are like that, Auron is supposed to have already gone back home so I don't know why he is doing this. Is it because he still needs the doctor for removal? I wonder...
Your comments are usually very good, LL SouthAmerica.
But I do not know what you mean with "why they are doing that".
Auron is saying that Dr. Monegal is the best option and that is certainly true. I accept that you can argue if Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Baumgart or Dr. Monegal is the best surgeon, but for somebody who does consider money as a criterion, the best option would certainly be Dr. Monegal.
Did Dr. Monegal have a patient, that did not have good results so far, "yes"! But unless you show me experienced CLL doctor who had no such patient, I think we can all (except for realpatient) agree that Dr. Monegal is the best option.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #525 on: August 08, 2017, 02:43:02 AM »

Your comments are usually very good, LL SouthAmerica.
But I do not know what you mean with "why they are doing that".
Auron is saying that Dr. Monegal is the best option and that is certainly true. I accept that you can argue if Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Baumgart or Dr. Monegal is the best surgeon, but for somebody who does consider money as a criterion, the best option would certainly be Dr. Monegal.
Did Dr. Monegal have a patient, that did not have good results so far, "yes"! But unless you show me experienced CLL doctor who had no such patient, I think we can all (except for realpatient) agree that Dr. Monegal is the best option.

First of all, Dr. Monegal is not and will never be the best option as we all know. The price should not be the biggest concern in this surgery. Bad cases are the result of chance and many other factors, and as you said all doctors with experience have had complications. It is not the fact that Dr. Monegal has had bad cases, but rather his attitude towards them. I have spoken to many prospective and current patients of Dr. Monegal and he has some very unethical attitudes as many users in this forum have once said. However, what is most worrying is the fact the many of his patients behave like a cult saying "Dr. Monegal is the best of the world" when it is not the case. I know that Dr. Monegal doesn't allow patients to speak negatively of him in the forum and actually makes them post only positive aspects about him, which he does indeed have.

I know that Auron has already finished LL which is why I wonder why he still behaves like that as if speaking about Dr. Monegal as a god might get him some benefit. Of course, I will not argue any further in this matter because the people who told me that would not like that I speak of their current problems. I think my word is important to me, and I am not telling lies to cause damage to Dr. Monegal but sometimes this cult-like behaviour is too exaggerated for me to bear.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

helloworld

« Reply #526 on: August 08, 2017, 07:17:51 AM »

I created a Whatsapp group for Dr. Monegal current and former patients, seperate from this forum.
This is private group, where Dr. Monegal has no access to, so we share everything about Dr. Monegal there. And of course I know about some bad stuff. So for me and every other patient Dr. Monegal is just a good doctor, nothing like a God, nor did I see that expressed here.
However, everybody, including Musicmaker, and including multi-millionaire patients, would go to him again, if they were to do LL, and Yagan is actually doing just that.
What you could do to find out, is to send a private message to each Monegal patient - there are a lot here- and ask, if they were to recommend him.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
Dr. Monegal patient
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24   Go Up