Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 290954 times)

helloworld

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #589 on: September 02, 2017, 03:27:50 PM »

I like justice,it is not fair to Dr monegal what the trolls are doing with him
If this guy has the proofs why he does not show? he wrote it  now he have to show
Because It
he  sent to me
I have Xrays and pics of infected wounds and deformed limbs but I don't know how to send them to you without revealing the patients' personal information.
Please don't show this message to anybody because I don't want to be identified. This doctor is like the mafia.
Denis, you are right,it is terrible to ascertain that a patient of Dr. Monegal complaint about him, especially if that is not the true.
ANd I understand that you do not believe such statements as other users you have written to, like for example myself, have told you only positive thing about Dr. Monegal.
However, posting private messages to the public is something you should never do under any circumstances. 
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

Bander72

« Reply #590 on: September 02, 2017, 03:32:01 PM »

Denis, you are right,it is terrible to ascertain that a patient of Dr. Monegal complaint about him, especially if that is not the true.
ANd I understand that you do not believe such statements as other users you have written to, like for example myself, have told you only positive thing about Dr. Monegal.
However, posting private messages to the public is something you should never do under any circumstances.

Besides being a dck thing to do. He makes threats and demands thing as you can see in his writing " he wrote it know he have to tell me because he send it to me".
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

helloworld

« Reply #591 on: September 02, 2017, 03:41:42 PM »

I just caught up to everything that was posted here during last week and have to almost cry and laugh at the same time.

I do not want to give another opinion but facts:
1. I have personally talked to and seend around 12 patients of Dr. Monegal and all except one are doing great
2. the patients I have meet include 3 IT developers, one investment banke, one medical doctor, one tenured professor, 2 entrepreneurs, one economist, one state employee ( of several others I do not know their occupation), and generally these are very smart people and successful people.
3. you have 680 posts about Monegal currently, more than about anybody else
4. you have twice more diaries than for the next popular doctor
5. Dr. Monegal offers internal LL at one of the best prices world wide and I think the best in developed countries

For that reason it is hard for me to imagine a good reason why anybody would chose another LL doctor. 
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #592 on: September 02, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »

Besides being a dck thing to do. He makes threats and demands thing as you can see in his writing " he wrote it know he have to tell me because he send it to me".

I really believe whether or not you believe that Monegal is a good doctor/person, everyone can agree that Deniscef is mentally unbalanced, and dangerous. He has made threats and posted inbox messages. This is enough cause to ban this user.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Cinderella

« Reply #593 on: September 02, 2017, 05:00:45 PM »

I really believe whether or not you believe that Monegal is a good doctor/person, everyone can agree that Deniscef is mentally unbalanced, and dangerous. He has made threats and posted inbox messages. This is enough cause to ban this user.

For the first time I find one of your posts acceptable.
I would also ban this user and Longhairgirl...and you as well as you afirmed law due to him which is absolutely false. You were decent enough to edit your post and delete what you wrote in it.
So congratulations. Everybody deserves a second chance to redeem his/her mistakes.
As I stated, a good doctor is the one that solves your problem and, in case it occurs, your complications. So for me, been crippled after an vidente when I was 12, and the way he managed the situation and how I feel today, he is an excellent surgeon and better person.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #594 on: September 02, 2017, 05:08:41 PM »

For the first time I find one of your posts acceptable.
I would also ban this user and Longhairgirl...and you as well as you afirmed law due to him which is absolutely false. You were decent enough to edit your post and delete what you wrote in it.
So congratulations. Everybody deserves a second chance to redeem his/her mistakes.
As I stated, a good doctor is the one that solves your problem and, in case it occurs, your complications. So for me, been crippled after an vidente when I was 12, and the way he managed the situation and how I feel today, he is an excellent surgeon and better person.

Never lied... I said I heard about a law suit, never said it was against the doctor. To be specific I read in a very old thread back when I was considering LL before I had an account that there was a problem (criminal one) with a fake PT. The only reason I edited my post is that it sounded like I was saying the doctor himself had an active law suit which is something that I do not know of / heard of. I have heard of very concerning remarks about the doctor about the way he interacts with female patients but to say that I know of an active harassment law suit would be wrong. I apologize if it sounded in a way I did not intend.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

deniscef

« Reply #595 on: September 02, 2017, 09:35:48 PM »

LOOOOOL Cause you doing it at 175 cm are perfectly sane right ?  ;D ;D ;D

You do realise the only people who do it that would be considered sane are dwarfs? The last time I checked dwarf is less than 4'10. Everyone else is doing it for cosmetic reason.
I would say something but you said all in this post, that's it. 
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Cinderella

« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2017, 10:00:11 PM »

Never lied... I said I heard about a law suit, never said it was against the doctor. To be specific I read in a very old thread back when I was considering LL before I had an account that there was a problem (criminal one) with a fake PT. The only reason I edited my post is that it sounded like I was saying the doctor himself had an active law suit which is something that I do not know of / heard of. I have heard of very concerning remarks about the doctor about the way he interacts with female patients but to say that I know of an active harassment law suit would be wrong. I apologize if it sounded in a way I did not intend.

As said before it sounded like, but your act of editing the message honours you. Everybody deserves a second opportunity. As a female patient of Monegal I must say he is kind, and very close but nothing to do with harassment. He receives many patients from all over the world (not many girls as I am only aware of MM and the Guichet lady) and the cultural differences could be sometimes misunderstood.
As a patient at Clinica Diagonal I met excellent physios (2 of them also working at Fútbol Club Barcelona). I was not al MIC, but I think patients are given the chance to have either a physical trainer and/or a physiotherapist.

I don't think doc would risk his patients using non-trained people.

Quizás la comunicación sería más precisa si hablásemos en nuestra lengua materna. Tal y como dijiste, a veces las cosas expresadas en otra lengua o la interacción entre personas de diferentes culturas puede dar lugar a confusiones.

bander72.

« Reply #597 on: September 03, 2017, 03:50:32 PM »

Man, do you really think the users in this forum are as gullible as you? As gullible as the guy who mistook a troll called Dr Monegal for Dr Monegal himself? There are many signs, both purely linguistic and pragmatic, that show you're Deniscef himself. It's really sad you have to create an account to support your lunatic pretensions. For your good and Dr Monegal's you should leave the forum.

LMFAO
I can see your bias ,you have 21 post and all of them are about Monegal and you aren't a Monegal patient,so I can ignore you.   
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

bander72.

« Reply #598 on: September 03, 2017, 04:45:27 PM »

My bias? What are you talking about? I’m pro Monegal, yes, but my agenda is very clear. I’m here to defend Dr Monegal, his patients and, above all, THEIR PRIVACY. Lluser, Neverland and Deniscef (with all their aliases) have RECALCITRANTLY VIOLATED other users’ PRIVACY, and that’s why I’m against them. I also think SLANDER and IMPERSONATION are serious crimes that can’t go unpunished. Do you have anything against my agenda?
I just a guy who is considering doing my LL with monegal, simmer down. I've been talking with him via whatsapp and the doctor seems to me nice surgeon and a nice person too. I have been organizaed my agenda to procced this surgery in some time next year.

Datum

« Reply #599 on: September 03, 2017, 11:24:38 PM »

LLSouthAmerica has reason. Longhairgirl is FALSE but LLSouthAmerica is 100% ACCURATE in this.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

GeTs

« Reply #600 on: September 04, 2017, 12:19:00 PM »

This is what Dr. Paley said on people with normal height wanting to do it

bander72.

« Reply #601 on: September 06, 2017, 12:11:01 AM »

No. We ALSO ask for evidence and proofs, and we also think Longhairgirl is a disgusting fake. That's NOT the problem. The reason why you seem mentally unbalanced to all of us is your aggressivity and the fact that you threatened some users in this forum with publishing their private messages, as you finally did. That's a dck thing to do. The fact that you want to do LL when you're 6 feet also indicate that you suffer from BDD. The fact that you mistook fake Monegals for Monegal himself, together with your syntax and spelling, show that you suffer from some kind of intellectual disability as well. That’s why you are unfit for this surgery, and no sane doctor should operate on you.
All people here suffer of  BDD. The LL is only necessary to Dwarfism, the rest is esthetic.Even some dwarfs with money don't want to undergo this surgery because its risks.  like bander72 said Gotta do whatever makes you happy,if the guy has the money and it makes him happy, nobody has the authority to stop it. Plus ,I do believe that is better being tall than short by sure.If I had a choice among  being 6 or 6"3, I'd choose 6'3 by sure and far.

Body Builder

« Reply #602 on: September 06, 2017, 01:21:44 AM »

All people here suffer of  BDD. The LL is only necessary to Dwarfism, the rest is esthetic.Even some dwarfs with money don't want to undergo this surgery because its risks.  like bander72 said Gotta do whatever makes you happy,if the guy has the money and it makes him happy, nobody has the authority to stop it. Plus ,I do believe that is better being tall than short by sure.If I had a choice among  being 6 or 6"3, I'd choose 6'3 by sure and far.
Speak for yourself.
A less than average height and moreover a short man who wants LL don't necessarily has bdd. He has a real drawback and wants to imorove-fix it, like a man with a curved nose who want ton straighten it.

In the other hand, a more than average man (especially someone who is 6ft) don't have any flaw with his height as he is more tall than the average man. And everything better than average is never a problem.
So someone taller than average who want something so extreme like LL clearly has bdd.

Even if tall guys here want to compare themselves with less than average people like me and many others, we are not the same. We have real reasons to do LL and that make us sane people and not tall lunatics with bdd who want to become godzilla like tall to feel ok with themselves.

bander72.

« Reply #603 on: September 06, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »

I am 4'11 tall man.
I have a master degree in forensic linguistics, and from your first post I could clearly notice you were Backrandom. Mods should ban your clone accounts.

patientprivacy

« Reply #604 on: September 07, 2017, 12:32:55 AM »

I am pretty sure I am actually a sentient fitbone nail.

here.
press your receptor against me.
whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sanosuke

• Visitor
« Reply #605 on: September 08, 2017, 10:12:17 AM »

hello,
I'm considering to do that surgery with fitbone because i have one tibia shorter than the oder (4 cm aprox.). I'm from barcelona, so this doctor seems perfect.

Do you know how much will be the price for this surgery?

thanks.

Body Builder

« Reply #606 on: September 08, 2017, 12:53:05 PM »

hello,
I'm considering to do that surgery with fitbone because i have one tibia shorter than the oder (4 cm aprox.). I'm from barcelona, so this doctor seems perfect.

Do you know how much will be the price for this surgery?

thanks.

About half the money that doctors want for LL I think so about 20k euros.

RealTrump

« Reply #607 on: October 07, 2017, 11:14:12 PM »

About half the money that doctors want for LL I think so about 20k euros.

Bro, the pricing is on the first page of this thread.

We are talking about the most advanced limb lengthening nail straight out of Europe here. Fitbone is rated best nail ever.

20k euros don't even cover the price of the nails.

Body Builder

« Reply #608 on: October 08, 2017, 12:41:36 AM »

Bro, the pricing is on the first page of this thread.

We are talking about the most advanced limb lengthening nail straight out of Europe here. Fitbone is rated best nail ever.

20k euros don't even cover the price of the nails.
He wants to do one leg only. And both feet costs 37.000 euros so one of them will be about the half.

And maybe you are trolling but fitbone is definitely the best nail as it is very unreliable and less weightbearing than precise 2.2 which is imo the best nail available.

james_r

• Visitor
« Reply #609 on: February 01, 2018, 06:03:09 PM »

Is this doctor really as bad as they say on this forum or is it a case of rumor spreading? What makes the fitbone worse than Precise? The fitbone doesnt require awkward manipulation of the limb... Is there any idea other than the usage of fitbone about what makes this doctor's procedures worse than others?

patientprivacy

« Reply #610 on: February 01, 2018, 10:25:03 PM »

No, he isn't bad. He is a great person and a great doctor. He Works at University Hospital in Barcelona, he's a Fitbone trainer, and an expert consultant for Limb lengthening and reconstruction for European Union. The only people who criticize him in this forum are trolls who have been acting like this for years. In spite of having been banned many times, trolls always come back under different aliases, and their   remains in the forum. This is the Law of the Web. Brilliant people get haters.

If you want real information, you should better read the diaries by Auron, Yagen, Fourinch, Helloworld, Krp1, and many others, as Dr Monegal is the doctor with most diaries in this forum. You can also write to the patients or to Wittenstein itself (info@wittenstein-intens.com). They recommend Dr Monegal for this procedure, and that's for a reason. Why would they recommend a bad doctor?

It's true that Dr Monegal has had some difficult cases, like Musicmaker's, but the doctor fixed and supported her. She should be considered his best case. Some patients, including me, can confirm she's doing well.

In short, the industry supports him, the medical boards support him, his patients support him. Trolls are the only users who attack him. Following trolls or real LL patients remains at your choice.

Higher Up

• Visitor
« Reply #611 on: February 02, 2018, 01:40:03 PM »

Is this doctor really as bad as they say on this forum or is it a case of rumor spreading?

Hey james_r, pay absolutely no attention to patientprivacy. That's probably just Dr. Monegal himself, or patients who he threatened, that have to post good things about him on this forum or suffer the consequences. This is all you need to know about patientprivacy. Click the following link-  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4813.msg75735#top
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 02:08:33 PM by Higher Up »
Banned: Constantly repeating same points till ad nauseam under multiple accounts.

Higher Up

• Visitor
« Reply #612 on: February 02, 2018, 01:43:48 PM »

As for Dr. Monegal, read the following from Cooper, he was a patient who was crippled by Dr. Monegal before he went to Dr. Paley and Dr. Rozbruch to be fixed so he could just walk again.

Cooper's own words- http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg51176#msg51176

"I had very bad experience with Tibia lengthening. I made terrible mistake of doing tibia with Monegal. I probably went through worst ultimate nightmares. I usually write Dr. in front of him but he lost that honorary title long time ago. Ever since I came to US I had some nuisances about right tibia. It felt something did not go well. But I was giving benefit of doubt. I have been telling all LLers’ through private chat tibia should be easy and since this is one leg I should have much better experience than femur.

Late last year I went to see Dr. Rozbruch in New York to check on tibia. Immediately after reading x-ray he pointed out 3 major issues. 1) Provactum tibia bone curving 2) Fibula migrated up. When the monegal fixate tibia and fib bones he somehow pushed the fibula up and fixate. The angulation is not correct this is major issue out of three 3) low callous and possible non-union 4) lost nerve on feet about 25% (not major but had to fix).  Dr. R advised to fixed all three and his assistant wrote a note which I forwarded monegal right away. I asked precisely to Dr. R what can be done with him. The answer was reverse everything and put external fixator for tibia and small monorail for tibia and lengthen. I was devastated to hear that!"

Cooper's own words- http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg51176#msg51176

"I emailed monegal and hoped he can correct the issue. But he denied any of that need fix. Similar response to Crimson: ‘everything is fine' and keep lengthening to your desire 5.5cm. He also advised me not see any LL specialist. I told him ok. But I was not stupid. I knew by then I have major issues and I was only about 3.5cm. I keep lengthening and start looking for a solution to fix right leg and lengthen left leg. I was determined to get it done in US because I cannot take more chances.
The two US doctor I communicated:
1) Paley : first chastised me for going for inexperience doctor second the complication is major and will require more time and money to fix. His recommendation is take out the fitbone, put external fixator to not to loose the distraction gained, inserted non lengthening rod, lengthen fibula by 1cm, plated fibula, fixated tibia/fibula, bone grafted tibia and fibula for non-union, nerve decompression and put new non lengthening rod. He estimated about $100K for fix and left leg lengthening with precise.
2) Rozbruch: fist he did not want to help and asked me to go my first surgeon. I told him monegal is not capable of fixing and cannot be trusted. He said he will help. Cost about the same.

I also contacted few other doctors and everyone agreed on the three issues. I picked one of the US doctor and currently in recovering."
Banned: Constantly repeating same points till ad nauseam under multiple accounts.

Higher Up

• Visitor
« Reply #613 on: February 02, 2018, 01:44:51 PM »

Monegal Issues:
1)   Dishonest: He did not disclose all the information and lied on patient count and his experience. He emailed he performed 600 bone segments. Come to find out I was third tibia patient. One of his patient told me in Spain everyone lies. His manipulates deliberately and black mailed his patient to write good things about him and defend him as often as necessary. You cannot trust this doctor and his patient specially from Spain!!!
2)   Unethical: If you are not honest than you do not have ethics. Especially in this profession you want to go to doctor who respects patient rights, if something is not right than let the patient know and possible solution to fix. Just not to say everything will be ok. You need more time.
3)   Poor Osteotomy: Most of his patient has issue with callous formation. Interesting part is all of the patient with few exceptions are lengthening less than 6cm. Still have poor bone formation. I have both fibula and tibia non-union and misalignment. Grafted both and I gained only 5.3com. I thought I did 6 but the x-ray show 5.3com.

4)   Poor logistics: When I had my surgery I was in recovery room for long time. He could not find me and went home without meeting me in person. He later phoned me to say everything went ok. They forgot to put catheter and I did not pee for long time. I screamed and used profanity to get attention at the hospital. The epidural was not turned on and I was in pain for long time. Nursed blamed me tempering with epidural and told monegal I shut it off.
5)   Pain management: I was in 10/10 pain level during first night. The worst pain of my life. Nurses and caretaker does not know how to manage pain. Their respond will be ‘that is normal’. On my last two surgery my pain level never went more than 2/3.
6)   Fibula bone: For monegal fibula bone is not important and ok to have non-union. Even mentioned he can take fibula bone put some place else for bone lengthening while I was in Spain. Fibula is sort of extra bone put in reserve. Such a stupid comment coming from surgeon. His action is not to do anything regarding my fibula non-union.

Higher Up

• Visitor
« Reply #614 on: February 02, 2018, 01:52:47 PM »

7)   Forum: He is using forum to fish new patient and anyone raised flag he tries to shut him off either by himself or through his patient. He gets mad to his patient if anyone writes bad thing and continuously monitor forum thread. He probably spends more time in forum than any of us out here.
8)   His Patients: most of his patients are good people by heart. We all come from same height neurosis industry and wanting to get taller. I feel forum is fraternity to support each other. This doctor is exploiting forum to his advantage. We need to stop him. I am still in contact with few of them. They need him to fix the issue, correct whatever complication and have to oblige whatever he asks them to write. I would not be surprised if few of his patients come to this thread and try to defend him.
9)   Complication: Almost all of his patient has some complications. Many of them cannot walk without crutches. Complications includes but not limited to premature fitbone fracture, fitbone malfunctions, loose screws, serious nerve issue, misalignment and unkown. Unknown are other complications which patient does not know because they have not seen other LL specialist.

Higher Up

• Visitor
« Reply #615 on: February 02, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »

As for Musicmaker, well she has been under Dr. Monegal's so called care for years and is still unfortunately a cripple. I forgot to mention that Musicmaker lied about how awful her physical condition was until a person on the forum who knew her and Dr. Monegal called out her lies and she was forced to tell the truth. In life the truth always eventually comes out one way or another.

Dr. Monegal's army of trolls will come online to praise their almighty leader. It's old, it's played out, it's boring, its' predictable, and only the most gullible people believe them.

Auron

« Reply #616 on: February 02, 2018, 02:23:03 PM »

Is this doctor really as bad as they say on this forum or is it a case of rumor spreading? What makes the fitbone worse than Precise? The fitbone doesnt require awkward manipulation of the limb... Is there any idea other than the usage of fitbone about what makes this doctor's procedures worse than others?
He is an excelent doctor, any patient who has had surgery with him will tell you that. The rumors come from new accounts created by 1 person to defame Dr. Monegal. You probably already noticed it...

Cinderella

« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2018, 02:57:26 PM »

There he is again!
Welcome back you stupid troll!
Monegal is an excellent doctor with most successful diaries.
I have spoken with several patients and Cooper was a dumbass.
He was only 16 days in Barcelona and never came back, not even for follow up.
I had a very complicated issue following femur fracture when I was 12. This guy fixed me and I am back to sports, work and normal life.
You can create as many accounts as you wish...it s been like 6-7 accounts in the last 2 years... all banned for your paranoia and obsessive posts.
When was Cooper's surgery? 2 years ago? In the meantime doc has performed dozens of successful cases. Cooper went to Paley....oh Paley god.
All LL have bad cases but read this...

https://www.google.es/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-doctor-dror-paley-20160318-story,amp.html

Totally unacceptable...even in god hands.

Bye dear Lluser/Datum we all know who you are

patientprivacy

« Reply #618 on: February 02, 2018, 11:46:05 PM »

Cinderella is right. Dr Monegal has been attacked by some obsessive trolls for years. He doesn't deserve this.
In my opinion this new troll isn't a clone account of Datum, but of Mr Sarcastic. His writing is unmistakable.

Whimsical

« Reply #619 on: February 23, 2018, 01:25:11 AM »

Fitbone fails and fails a lot, and compensations aren't given. I've also read some concerning remarks about this doctor, his methods and his demeanour. I would advise to stay away from him
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Up