Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 164475 times)

patientprivacy

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #744 on: September 03, 2017, 04:16:40 PM »

I can see your bias ,you have 21 post and all of them are about Monegal and you aren't a Monegal patient,so I can ignore you.   

My bias? What are you talking about? I’m pro Monegal, yes, but my agenda is very clear. I’m here to defend Dr Monegal, his patients and, above all, THEIR PRIVACY. Lluser, Neverland and Deniscef (with all their aliases) have RECALCITRANTLY VIOLATED other users’ PRIVACY, and that’s why I’m against them. I also think SLANDER and IMPERSONATION are serious crimes that can’t go unpunished. Do you have anything against my agenda?

bander72.

« Reply #745 on: September 03, 2017, 04:45:27 PM »

My bias? What are you talking about? I’m pro Monegal, yes, but my agenda is very clear. I’m here to defend Dr Monegal, his patients and, above all, THEIR PRIVACY. Lluser, Neverland and Deniscef (with all their aliases) have RECALCITRANTLY VIOLATED other users’ PRIVACY, and that’s why I’m against them. I also think SLANDER and IMPERSONATION are serious crimes that can’t go unpunished. Do you have anything against my agenda?
I just a guy who is considering doing my LL with monegal, simmer down. I've been talking with him via whatsapp and the doctor seems to me nice surgeon and a nice person too. I have been organizaed my agenda to procced this surgery in some time next year.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Datum

« Reply #746 on: September 03, 2017, 11:24:38 PM »

Never lied... I said I heard about a law suit, never said it was against the doctor. To be specific I read in a very old thread back when I was considering LL before I had an account that there was a problem (criminal one) with a fake PT. The only reason I edited my post is that it sounded like I was saying the doctor himself had an active law suit which is something that I do not know of / heard of. I have heard of very concerning remarks about the doctor about the way he interacts with female patients but to say that I know of an active harassment law suit would be wrong. I apologize if it sounded in a way I did not intend.

LLSouthAmerica has reason. Longhairgirl is FALSE but LLSouthAmerica is 100% ACCURATE in this.

GeTs

« Reply #747 on: September 04, 2017, 12:19:00 PM »

This is what Dr. Paley said on people with normal height wanting to do it

patientprivacy

« Reply #748 on: September 04, 2017, 08:50:26 PM »

As Bander72 said, the inmates are running the LL Forum asylum. Mods should act now.

deniscef

« Reply #749 on: September 05, 2017, 02:07:50 AM »

Be aware folks, this perfil DR monegal is  a bogus, a fake one , Dr monegal confirmed that he's nothing a user anymore.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

patientprivacy

« Reply #750 on: September 05, 2017, 02:45:47 AM »

Be aware folks, this perfil DR monegal is  a bogus, a fake one , Dr monegal confirmed that he's nothing a user anymore.

Of course simpleton. We've been pointing out all the time that Dr Monegal's 2 new accounts (Dr. Monegal and Dr.Monegal) were a fake. You were the only one in the forum who didn't realize and answered the fake Monegals as if they were the real one!

Quote from: Dr. Monegal on September 02, 2017, 09:30:43 PM

Excellent is spelled with two L's. Pay attention and just follow the script!

Quote from: Dr. Monegal on September 02, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

Don't call people names. You need to be subtle. I've told you this several times!

Quote from: Dr. Monegal on September 02, 2017, 10:02:24 PM

Slow down and check your typing when you finish. You need to use better grammar, no one can understand what you are saying.

I knew it ,doctor, this were cause likely by my hurry, but thanks anyway.

LMFAO. LMFAO. LMFAO. Apart from being mentally unbalanced and dangerous, you're retarded. You're damaging Dr Monegal's reputation with your stupidity. If you really appreciate the doctor you should shut up!

deniscef

« Reply #751 on: September 05, 2017, 12:56:09 PM »

Ok then, I am crazy because I get angry due I have been asking for evidences and proofs.

Bander72

« Reply #752 on: September 05, 2017, 03:49:42 PM »

Ok then, I am crazy because I get angry due I have been asking for evidences and proofs.

Slow down and check your typing when you finish. You need to use better grammar, no one can understand what you are saying.

patientprivacy

« Reply #753 on: September 05, 2017, 07:29:23 PM »

No. We ALSO ask for evidence and proofs, and we also think Longhairgirl is a disgusting fake. That's NOT the problem. The reason why you seem mentally unbalanced to all of us is your aggressivity and the fact that you threatened some users in this forum with publishing their private messages, as you finally did. That's a dck thing to do. The fact that you want to do LL when you're 6 feet also indicate that you suffer from BDD. The fact that you mistook fake Monegals for Monegal himself, together with your syntax and spelling, show that you suffer from some kind of intellectual disability as well. That’s why you are unfit for this surgery, and no sane doctor should operate on you.

Datum

« Reply #754 on: September 05, 2017, 07:36:47 PM »

What a circus! With people like Deniscef you don't need a troll.  ;D

deniscef

« Reply #755 on: September 05, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »

No. We ALSO ask for evidence and proofs, and we also think Longhairgirl is a disgusting fake. That's NOT the problem. The reason why you seem mentally unbalanced to all of us is your aggressivity and the fact that you threatened some users in this forum with publishing their private messages, as you finally did. That's a dck thing to do. The fact that you want to do LL when you're 6 feet also indicate that you suffer from BDD. The fact that you mistook fake Monegals for Monegal himself, together with your syntax and spelling, show that you suffer from some kind of intellectual disability as well. That’s why you are unfit for this surgery, and no sane doctor should operate on you.
The guy said to me that he had the evidence, so  why he does not show? Is because he is a troll. English is not my first language. About monegal fake user, I were sarcastic with him because knew that Monegal is no longer posting here, THIS WILL BE MY  LAST POST .I only need to ask for apologise against Monegal if I were too deep about trolls and their lies and distorts. There'is nothing new in this forum that will be usefull to me, i already made my decision about the surgery,and I will doit with Monegal next year by sure, I need  some time to arrange agenda and besides it my money is stuck in investments yet ( without liquidity untill 2018, only avaible in some time in 2018), Monegal is the best option avaible in market by sure.
I trust in the work that Monegal has been doing ,with many cases of sucess like hellowold and Antonio. Against facts there is no arguments.
If I have some doubt ,I will inquire  Monegal ,I have his contact.
This forum contaminated with people of bad character and trolls and I already know everything that I need in this subject,I just need to wait 2018 and do it.

Bander72

« Reply #756 on: September 05, 2017, 09:52:06 PM »

The guy said to me that he had the evidence, so  why he does not show? Is because he is a troll. English is not my first language. About monegal fake user, I were sarcastic with him because knew that Monegal is no longer posting here, THIS WILL BE MY  LAST POST .I only need to ask for apologise against Monegal if I were too deep about trolls and their lies and distorts. There'is nothing new in this forum that will be usefull to me, i already made my decision about the surgery,and I will doit with Monegal next year by sure, I need  some time to arrange agenda and besides it my money is stuck in investments yet ( without liquidity untill 2018, only avaible in some time in 2018), Monegal is the best option avaible in market by sure.
I trust in the work that Monegal has been doing ,with many cases of sucess like hellowold and Antonio. Against facts there is no arguments.
If I have some doubt ,I will inquire  Monegal ,I have his contact.
This forum contaminated with people of bad character and trolls and I already know everything that I need in this subject,I just need

bander72.

« Reply #757 on: September 06, 2017, 12:11:01 AM »

All people here suffer of  BDD. The LL is only necessary to Dwarfism, the rest is esthetic.Even some dwarfs with money don't want to undergo this surgery because its risks.  like bander72 said Gotta do whatever makes you happy,if the guy has the money and it makes him happy, nobody has the authority to stop it. Plus ,I do believe that is better being tall than short by sure.If I had a choice among  being 6 or 6"3, I'd choose 6'3 by sure and far.

Body Builder

« Reply #758 on: September 06, 2017, 01:21:44 AM »

All people here suffer of  BDD. The LL is only necessary to Dwarfism, the rest is esthetic.Even some dwarfs with money don't want to undergo this surgery because its risks.  like bander72 said Gotta do whatever makes you happy,if the guy has the money and it makes him happy, nobody has the authority to stop it. Plus ,I do believe that is better being tall than short by sure.If I had a choice among  being 6 or 6"3, I'd choose 6'3 by sure and far.
Speak for yourself.
A less than average height and moreover a short man who wants LL don't necessarily has bdd. He has a real drawback and wants to imorove-fix it, like a man with a curved nose who want ton straighten it.

In the other hand, a more than average man (especially someone who is 6ft) don't have any flaw with his height as he is more tall than the average man. And everything better than average is never a problem.
So someone taller than average who want something so extreme like LL clearly has bdd.

Even if tall guys here want to compare themselves with less than average people like me and many others, we are not the same. We have real reasons to do LL and that make us sane people and not tall lunatics with bdd who want to become godzilla like tall to feel ok with themselves.

bander72.

« Reply #759 on: September 06, 2017, 01:39:15 AM »

Speak for yourself.
A less than average height and moreover a short man who wants LL don't necessarily has bdd. He has a real drawback and wants to imorove-fix it, like a man with a curved nose who want ton straighten it.

In the other hand, a more than average man (especially someone who is 6ft) don't have any flaw with his height as he is more tall than the average man. And everything better than average is never a problem.
So someone taller than average who want something so extreme like LL clearly has bdd.

Even if tall guys here want to compare themselves with less than average people like me and many others, we are not the same. We have real reasons to do LL and that make us sane people and not tall lunatics with bdd who want to become godzilla like tall to feel ok with themselves.
Good reply . But there I'd wanted to mention that is a cosmetic surgery and is obvious that all cosmetic surgery brings some benefits to who undergoes it, except to some crazy and lunatic people like michael jackson.

backrandom

« Reply #760 on: September 06, 2017, 02:48:17 AM »

Deniscef you're pathetic. You say you're leaving the forum and then log in from your alt account wvcivc to support your own lunatic opinion. Same terrible English and same lunatic arguments. Same as Asian woman supporting herself with Summerbreeze and Neverland. Can't you fake a little bit better? Why so many looney bins around Monegal?

Apart from being mentally unbalanced and dangerous, you're retarded.

And a racist, don't forget.

While I am enjoying practising my 5 languages, Deniscef just said "I would rather be a 190 cm madman married with a hot woman than some indigenous Peruvian at 170 cm (me)" then he called me a "midget". So when will moderators ban him, from not only threatening but insulting multiple forum members and now using racists remarks? You are even Brazilian, you are not aryan haha. I'm actually black btw.

bander72.

« Reply #761 on: September 06, 2017, 04:14:27 PM »

Deniscef you're pathetic. You say you're leaving the forum and then log in from your alt account wvcivc to support your own lunatic opinion. Same terrible English and same lunatic arguments. Same as Asian woman supporting herself with Summerbreeze and Neverland. Can't you fake a little bit better? Why so many looney bins around Monegal?

Beyond short people ,there are plenty of people with master degree in English language in here. If I have some question about English ,I will come to here by sure.Thanks for the information,I really appreciate it.

patientprivacy

« Reply #762 on: September 06, 2017, 04:33:47 PM »

If they ban me,i will create a new account,simple. You, little man, call me crazy,it's an insult too, so you must  be ban too.

Man I have to say,this is a comestic surgery to everyone except who has Dwarfism disease.You all stay calling deniscef a crazy etc but the guy gets angry because so much accusation without a drip of evidence, the guy is correct to loss his temper. If the guy has the money and want to do it and it will make his life more happier you are nothing to tell that it has not to be done. sorry but I have to be the Devil's advocate.

Man, do you really think the users in this forum are as gullible as you? As gullible as the guy who mistook a troll called Dr Monegal for Dr Monegal himself? There are many signs, both purely linguistic and pragmatic, that show you're Deniscef himself. It's really sad you have to create an account to support your lunatic pretensions. For your good and Dr Monegal's you should leave the forum.

Beyond short people ,there are plenty of people with master degree in English language in here. If I have some question about English ,I will come to here by sure.Thanks for the information,I really appreciate it.

I have a Master Degree in Forensic Linguistics, and from your first post I could clearly notice you were Deniscef. Mods should ban your clone accounts.

bander72.

« Reply #763 on: September 06, 2017, 04:37:33 PM »

I have a master degree in forensic linguistics, and from your first post I could clearly notice you were Deniscef. Mods should ban your clone accounts.
You failed , I'm not him, I wish really be 6"0 tall.

bander72.

« Reply #764 on: September 06, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »

I am 4'11 tall man.
I have a master degree in forensic linguistics, and from your first post I could clearly notice you were Backrandom. Mods should ban your clone accounts.

patientprivacy

« Reply #765 on: September 06, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »

You failed , I'm not him, I wish really be 6"0 tall.

Mods, please, check this nutcase's IP and the location from which he's posting.

Check also Longhair's and report her to the police.

This is not LL Forum anymore, but LBMSF (Looney Bin & Monegal Shaming Forum), and this isn't fair for the doctor.

Bander72

« Reply #766 on: September 06, 2017, 09:42:13 PM »

I don't know if those two accounts are the same person. What I do know is that conveniently this new account is created right before deniscef says that he is leaving and starts to defend deniscef lunatic ideas.

Deniscef you are still the Brazilian Lunatic

bander72.

« Reply #767 on: September 07, 2017, 12:19:17 AM »

I'm pretty sure that patientprivacy is backrandom
Please Mods Check the IPs to confirm it.
I'm here to discuss about LL ,I'm not here to fight. But I do not accept that users cast crap against me.

patientprivacy

« Reply #768 on: September 07, 2017, 12:32:55 AM »

I am pretty sure I am actually a sentient fitbone nail.

here.
press your receptor against me.
whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sanosuke

• Visitor
« Reply #769 on: September 08, 2017, 10:12:17 AM »

hello,
I'm considering to do that surgery with fitbone because i have one tibia shorter than the oder (4 cm aprox.). I'm from barcelona, so this doctor seems perfect.

Do you know how much will be the price for this surgery?

thanks.

Body Builder

« Reply #770 on: September 08, 2017, 12:53:05 PM »

hello,
I'm considering to do that surgery with fitbone because i have one tibia shorter than the oder (4 cm aprox.). I'm from barcelona, so this doctor seems perfect.

Do you know how much will be the price for this surgery?

thanks.

About half the money that doctors want for LL I think so about 20k euros.

RealTrump

« Reply #771 on: October 07, 2017, 11:14:12 PM »

About half the money that doctors want for LL I think so about 20k euros.

Bro, the pricing is on the first page of this thread.

We are talking about the most advanced limb lengthening nail straight out of Europe here. Fitbone is rated best nail ever.

20k euros don't even cover the price of the nails.

Body Builder

« Reply #772 on: October 08, 2017, 12:41:36 AM »

Bro, the pricing is on the first page of this thread.

We are talking about the most advanced limb lengthening nail straight out of Europe here. Fitbone is rated best nail ever.

20k euros don't even cover the price of the nails.
He wants to do one leg only. And both feet costs 37.000 euros so one of them will be about the half.

And maybe you are trolling but fitbone is definitely the best nail as it is very unreliable and less weightbearing than precise 2.2 which is imo the best nail available.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up