Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My proportions  (Read 546 times)

Torbjorn

• Visitor
My proportions
« on: October 19, 2022, 10:13:16 AM »

Hi,
I'd like to have some thoughts about my proportions in this mock-up.
37yo here from Belgium, my height is 168cm, with short arms and bit wide shoulders my wingspan is 171cm (short fingers alledgely make me lose 2cm... but only fingers small :-) ).
My inseam height proportion is about 46% at current height. At 178cm it would be 49% which is better I think.

I put a genuine 180cm dude on the left, though he has very short legs and long torso. My arms are a bit short at 178 but at this height it would still be in the range of wingspan+8cm, which is supposed to be the max without screwing proportions.

Last but not least I did the middle mock-up at 173, because I have fking bow legs and that could be the first stage or intermediate option, although only +5cm in height won't be a game changer I believe. It is not so visible with feet apart, but the tibias shape is terribly visible when wearing slim pants... which is a no go for me. Also this deformity often cause my pain in the knees after sprinting or running long distances. That would be my first priority going for LLS. I don't believe there is a rotational deformity in the femur, but the tibias would need to be broken in several places to have it straighten correctly.
What do you think?

Pages: [1]   Go Up