Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just wanted to say sorry for doubting this forum  (Read 3201 times)

Cannibal

Just wanted to say sorry for doubting this forum
« on: July 08, 2014, 05:21:22 PM »

At first I thought all the things said about the old forum and its webmaster were the cries of conspiracy theorists. My attitude shifted though as soon as I saw that Apotheosis/Sysop posted on the other site that he got humerus lengthening like people here were saying despite thoughts from myself and probably others that it was just conspiracy theory nonsense. So far I haven't seen any claims on this site proven wrong. Thanks for making a CLL forum where safety is priority over advertisement.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Ronaldo

Re: Just wanted to say sorry for doubting this forum
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 05:34:20 PM »

Nah, too many people have spoken out already for this to be some cries of conspiracy theorists.   

These are various comments made here from the members of LL community about Apotheosis/Sysop the admin of Make Me Taller Forum.   

Instead they should listen to the doctor when they have problems and not to people that have no medical education – including Sysop/Apotheosis.       I often disagree with the recommendations Sysop/Apotheosis gave and is giving in the forum.         - Dr Augustin Betz

With regards to being an experienced orthopaedic surgeon and the insinuation by Sysop that I may not even be a doctor.       I see these allegations in a very serious light, as it questions my integrity, experience and name.          - Dr Franz Birkholtz

Anyone with any inkling to come to this place steer clear. So much nonsense has come to light that is totally absurd and I can't believe I'm stuck in this situation. I'll just let you know for now that one patient has been threatened with actions involving the police being taken against him if he does not leave the guest house by a certain date.  The threat was from the manager (aka. crazy+6). Yes, all the rumours regarding crazy+6 seem to be true. It was well hidden and is still not verified by Sunny the pseudo-manager, but it has been proven beyond more than a reasonable doubt. I have no qualms calling this guy a spineless piece of s**t.  All I wanted was a truthful answer. He can't even come and reveal himself like a man, the cowardly f**k.  - Polycrates

what sysop/apothus did was done with intent.         there is no possible way of it being an accident.         it was done with in a methodical pre calculated fashion.         right down to the fake phantom diary.         I suspected something was wrong when the personal message system was taken offline.     but WOW. .        .         crazy is phantom, manager of sarin guest house, and manager of sringari guest house.         - Growtallordietrying

That's what this new forum needs to be about, cold heart truths and not a kind of fairy tale worls that old forum  became.   I knew people personally who were  having complications and old forum  was altering diaries to suit his money making schemes -  Ant (ex old forum  member who did 2 LL Surgery)

SysOP is really losing his mind.     Yesterday he changed "7cmwithSarin"s nickname to "7cmwithbaddoctor", then he called him a "f**king coward" today.      In my entire life, it's the first time I see a forum moderator behaving so unprofessionally and guided with emotion.           SysOP is indeed trying to sell the Betzbone to other doctors.         That's all I can say.         I was made able to access my old forum  inbox once again recently, but that message isn't there at the moment, it's probably erased, unfortunately.         I was troubled by the fact that the "Complications with Dr.         Betz" thread was deleted.         I don't exactly remember who opened it, but a few members realized that the thread was gone.         - Upinthesky/Chrisissak

SySop told me back in march that he was Apo and was about to come to Dr Sarin together with Dr Betz to make cheap internal LL with the Betz nail.     He told me he had invested money in Dr Sarins guesthouse(whatever that means?).                    He got some money for each patient that came to Dr Sarin.   Apparently he and Dr Betz wanted too much money for the internal and why should Dr Sarin work for free? That's when Apo and Betz decided to introduce it to another doctor - Dr Sringari, Harry's old workplace.     The Phantom was fake and then it all started over again.          there were many patients that did suffer from complications.    Everyone who thinks money is not involved is a fool.         SySop goes to India, didn't agree with S-arin, finds Sringari and does the same business with him instead.         Bans S-arin and all of the sudden 4 diaries from Sringari pops up like never before from an unknown doctor.         The Phantom was fake, no question about it - this is how business work.               - Sweden

www.imgur.com/6AoFOSN.jpg

The above screenshot is a post by CaptainAmerica, one of the most trusted members on old forum  with a lot of credibility to his username.          CaptainAmerica has been secretly banned for making this post! If you look at his username on old forum , it does not say he is banned but he cannot post anymore to defend himself.         Captain America posted in his diary saying that patients of Dr.         Sarin have been banned from old forum  and mentioned he was concerned about the activity on the forum.          Guess what SysOp does? Bans Captain America and edits Captain's post.                   DO NOT use private messages to communicate to other members of the forum, we fear SysOp can access these as he pleases.          This is very disturbing.          This is why many credible members have decided to leave old forum  and no longer contribute.               " -  Dameon

I even doubt that Apoth even has a real job with all the hours he spent monitoring old forum .        He's more like a cyber junkie with really bad people skill,  .       he edited my diary and my posts.        including other Sarin's patients to make it appears that we are saying what we really didn't say.              to make it sound funny and for whatever purpose that serves him.         10 minutes before being banned from old forum , Apoth played god with me.       He pretended to be a poor kid from Vietnam asking me for donation.       He texted me in Vietnamese and already I know he's a faker (a white man pretending to be Asian).       I can't read any languages beside English unfortunately.       And he thinks this is funny.           - ColintheSmall/Smallguy

Some of you may remember me as the person who first announced that Tall and SysOp/Apothesois work for Dr.         Mahboubian.         Of course I was banned for my posts but I was at least able to get the message out there.          That is why Tall promotes and advertises for Dr.         Mahboubian every chance he gets  - Rivers

Rgkey confirmed he never called anyone an a**hole or a**holes.         The dckhead Sysop took Rgkey post, create a new thread and wrote a new title.        Then it look like Rgkey was the one who started the thread.         - carter

This Sysop/Apo has some serious personality disorder, bordering to psychosis (symptoms of hallucination or delusion, outside of reality) even.      The Cruella de Vil of CLL.       - medicore

The reason I'm writing here is because I've had f**king enough of old forum  and Sysop/Apotheosis.                   That guy has issues, and serious ones, that's for sure.                    I posted a comment after months of silence on old forum  just minutes ago about how ridiculous is that Swedens posts were deleted in unlimited numbers after he was being honest and has written one of the best diaries on that site for ages.                   Then I tried to delete my account but I couldn't, because I was banned instantly, lol.                   Seriously, is Sysop/Apotheosis normal.                   He should go and see a psychiatrist.            I was wondering in the past why Captain America's journal stopped.         Now I know          - 511/dammit

It's sad to see the best posters from old forum  leaving or getting banned one after the other, but old forum  is so crazy nowadays.             - Cyrano 

Up untill now I have just lurked and read, I have really stayed out of this SysOp/APO feud, but someone should sue the f**k out of him for leading people into such traps like Srigari and Sarin for economic profit.         This cant carry on.         No matter how much valuable information is on it, its not worth ruining peoples life for.         Sysop/Apo has to be exposed and stopped now!  - Kusop

I am one of the guys with a good rep who magically just doesnt post there anymore.          Why? Banned but he doesnt want his followers to know he is banning good members for no reason.          My account still says I have a plus 9 karma and am a full member.                   That is what the collossal prick does.                   He bans you but wont let others know because they will question why everyone is getting banned all of a sudden.          And the kicker that makes all of this way too much to bare, is he asks us to DONATE money to him like he is some kind of hero out to help us all.          he is a salesman, making a cut off steering suckers like us who trust him to his 'approved list' of doctors whom many will be giving him a finders fee of course.          Many of us called him out and he immediately banned us and started cutting ties with anyone who could expose him.            - TomD/Chaz

There is no such thing as a free lunch so ever since i read his posts about him spending his own money out of his goodwill and or not making any money from the old forum  i knew he was bulls**tter.         One of his excuses was him making a big smiley cut on patients tibia (sheens) BUT how long has he been recommending Sarin knowing he does the same big Smiley face scar!!  The smile face became a problem only because sarin cut him out of the european nails that he wants to get a cut out off when ever they a purchased.         Producing HLN in india cut down his future cashflows significantly.         - Adriano

When I had asked a member to PM the negatives of Dr.         Sarin, I had forwarded it to another member whom I made close friends with and I think that got me banned I also PM'ed him, warning him "shadiness" and the scepticism I saw on the forum throughout my time being on there and that was only like 2 years.          Hey TomD, I certainly remember you.         After you had posted your suspicions in regards to Dr.         Sarin, I saw the post get removed and so I posted asking "I could have sworn I saw TomD's post" or something along those lines which abruptly lead to me getting banned also.         Not only that, but I was also sceptical to the way things were handled on the forum and what was going in with Dr.         Sarin.         I mainly communicated through personal messages with other members.         Because Sysop can read your private messages, he knew I knew too much.         
Thanks for this website.         old forum  needs to be further exposed to warn the vulnerable and the misinformed.        - NBW

Hey TomD.        I believe I was also banned the same time you were banned.         We both saw ColinTheSmalls post exposing SysOp.                   we gave our non biased opinions, only to find out we were "hushed" immediately.          SysOpotheosis goes to as far as creating fake diaries, censor, edit, and delete any posts trying to reveal his true motive.          Any member who has at least a half a brain and speaks up to this gets banned.             - Need2betaller

Great to have anold forum through which people can express their unbiased opinions without fear.       I remember when I first joined old forum , it seemed extremely shady- Arche

I am using my same username as on old forum  "krin0610" and was banned just because I was curious to know why some posts were amended/re-edited and why Sysop was deleting some comments .              I also questioned Dr Sringari's legitimacy .              etc.          All my posts (e.        g.         attached) were ultimately removed and I was silently banned.               - - krin0610

We have screenshots of all the old Sarin diaries, including Crazy+6's diary.         Yes, if you look at Crazy+6's pictures and compare against the Phantom's frames they look exactly the same.         Its a huge fraud - DEM

Sysop wants to push LL forward but the way he is going about it is wrong.         Promoting a fake diary for an inexperienced doctor and removing all traces of Dr.         Sarin without any legitimate reason is not right.         -  Calic

I remember when I first saw Sysopyosis on 20/20 and believed that he was the man and old forum  was legit.        I wonder what kind of story they would write now.          They would write a story about fraud and deception.          He is nothing but a simple crook.         You can't trust anything on that site anymore.        Even the honest members sometimes have their posts and diaries corrupted by Apo/SysOp.              - Blackhawk

What do I think of Apo/SysOp?  Honestly, I don't know anything about him and cannot verify or deny anything that is said or done by him.         All I know is that he tried to get a free surgery from Guichet.          - Leechet

Now tell me, if you, or anyone who is reading this , were one of the victims who were influenced / tricked into an awful situation such as this, then you would probably would not be feeling any sympathy for guys like SysOp or Crazy+6.           A lot of patients were lured on a false pretense to India because some scumbags who wanted to make money thought they could profit off naive or uninformed  patients at the expense of patients well-being and safety.           Had we still been fed a lot of the misinformation or whatever SysOp wanted you to believe, how many of you would have made a mistake and gone to Sarin or Sringari, or whatever Doctor he wanted you to believe, AND, put yourself at an even Unnecessarily higher risk regarding LL, then what is currently already is.           - Cyber

Sysopotheosis is cool with you if you kiss his butt and go along with everything, but as soon as you ask a question based on something suspicious, you get silenced.          I was secretly banned by Sysop for voicing my critique about "promoting LLing" and saying in a pm that a (new) forum wasn't a bad idea    - Kilokahn

old forum  leg lengthening forum admin Apotheosis exposed and caught deceiving forum members/patients and silently profiting off surgeon deals

www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1n7ani/old forum _leg_lengthening_forum_admin_apotheosis/

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 09:57:41 PM »

Ok we get it. Could we please now concentrate on LL instead of some random dude running a niche website. Maybe he is bad maybe he isn't, but one thing for sure you're glorifying him by your obsession.

LLL

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 10:00:05 PM »

Ok we get it. Could we please now concentrate on LL instead of some random dude running a niche website. Maybe he is bad maybe he isn't, but one thing for sure you're glorifying him by your obsession.

Then just stay out of this "MakeMeTaller Archive" subforum?

Don't forget he's not just "some random dude". Lots of guys went to India in good faith and got their less more or less fked up because of his deal with Sarin. What's even close to glorifying him about letting people know that all this happened?

BilateralDamage

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:21:27 PM »

There's no question about him being bad.  He IS bad.  He's the villain in the movie.

He purposefully misled and pushed a doctor on old forum  that ended up f**king a lot of people's lives over.  He did this for MONEY. Yet, he continued to lie about why he pushed Sarin on his site and even tried blaming this site for his ploys.  It's important that people realize WHY they should never trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 10:39:02 PM »

Trust me I totally understand what your communicating, my point is simply to concentrate on giving the right information about LL here without bringing in whatever false info from the past.
After all, what was the purpose of creating this limb lengthening forum? Wasn't it to break off association from the other site?

Perhaps some people have been badly hurt from the advice of someone from the internet, but should this site be constantly bombarded with info about "Apo" this and "Sysop" that? After all, does it help to keep on crying about a matter and doing nothing about it?

complex

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 10:23:40 AM »

One thing though, the guy registered here and got banned which seems like a waste.  Would have been better to let him post and level any accusations against him in a public forum he doesn't control.

Hanna84

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 04:11:10 PM »

Trust me I totally understand what your communicating, my point is simply to concentrate on giving the right information about LL here without bringing in whatever false info from the past.
After all, what was the purpose of creating this limb lengthening forum? Wasn't it to break off association from the other site?

Perhaps some people have been badly hurt from the advice of someone from the internet, but should this site be constantly bombarded with info about "Apo" this and "Sysop" that? After all, does it help to keep on crying about a matter and doing nothing about it?
I agree 100%!!!

Why are you guys so obsessed with ONE LL-patient?? I don't understand it. Shouldn't it be more about LL itself? For me, this forum is loosing its credibility, sorry to say that. I receive Spam-PMs constantly and there are (perceived) more hate-postings than actual LL-related postings...
Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014 Achieved: 9cm :-)  New height: 1,67cm :-)

GeTs

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 04:22:47 PM »

One thing though, the guy registered here and got banned which seems like a waste.  Would have been better to let him post and level any accusations against him in a public forum he doesn't control.
he can always change ip and post here, banning him won't help the situation, since he can change nickname and we wouldn't know

LLL

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 05:59:15 PM »

I agree 100%!!!

Why are you guys so obsessed with ONE LL-patient?? I don't understand it.

You're right, it IS pretty weird to focus that much on one LL patient.

But the thing is, Apotheosis AKA SysOp is not just some random patient. He operated and moderated the (back then) only notable forum on the entire Internet about this niche procedure under a secret dual identity and intentionally directed lots of naive (and some desperate) patients to a dubious surgeon in a third world country that he obviously had not vetted enough before recommending and financing him in secret. He could have chosen to be transparent about everything from the beginning so all prospective patients would be fully informed before going there, but instead he chose to hide or obfuscate the details of it and continued to do so by censoring his forum heavily after speculation surfaced... until just now that hard evidence of e-mail correspondence has been presented. Only when he didn't get his money from his unstable Indian business partners did he stop recommending this surgeon, a long, long time after lots of questionable patient aftercare conditions and stories of complications had surfaced in the diaries.

Seeing it from this angle, do you still feel it is weird that some people who suffered because of, or feels cheated by this man now behave like this? Remember, you had surgery with an expensive, western doctor using a more comfortable method and relatively low risk in modern and clean medical surroundings. These guys didn't, but might have thought that the recommendation on old forum  was worth more than it was even for such a low price. Try to mentally put yourself in their position. Did you read their diaries..? Before they were removed without the patients' consent, that is.

Shouldn't it be more about LL itself? For me, this forum is loosing its credibility, sorry to say that. I receive Spam-PMs constantly and there are (perceived) more hate-postings than actual LL-related postings...

This is the "MakeMeTaller Archive" sub forum... LL is being discussed on the rest of this forum, every topic has its place.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 10:11:15 AM »

I am glad that some of those who stuck their necks out and stood up to Sysop are now being vindicated.

What do you guys think? Time for ABC to do a follow up?

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »

I am glad that some of those who stuck their necks out and stood up to Sysop are now being vindicated.

What do you guys think? Time for ABC to do a follow up?

It would be nice to have a follow up on ABC 20/20 since the first segment was too brief
Pages: [1]   Go Up