Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pedal machine in days right after internal tibia surgery  (Read 145 times)

SpeedDialer

Pedal machine in days right after internal tibia surgery
« on: November 06, 2022, 07:24:30 PM »

Anyone did this? I forget if Guichet (not my doctor) has them do this in general, I vaguely remember him saying he tries to get them on the bike as soon as he can

Days 2-10 ish after my internal femur surgery with Dr. Giotikas (day 1 was fine, maybe b/c of the drugs idk) I had alot of difficulty with the stiffness, low range of motion, weakness, difficulty standing up with a walker

I wish I had a small pedal machine back in the early days then to help with the stiffness/weakness

They gave us a stationary bike in our hotel room after we left the hospital but I couldn't mount it alone because I was having some issues/was behind schedule in recovery

Next time for internal tibias, I am tempted to hassle the nurses/misc staff to help me get a very small pedal machine into my hospital room and hope the nurses don't take it mistakenly thinking it belongs to the hospital, maybe I should get a sticker to put my name on it

Pages: [1]   Go Up