Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rogan talking about LL  (Read 470 times)

Rogan talking about LL
« on: May 29, 2018, 05:38:52 PM »

So I was watching some clips of this guy since he happens to be very popular. He was talking about superficial things and human physcology, basically. Then he started to talk about LL towards 4:30 in the video. Its a good listen. I agree with what he was saying though I disagreed with how he delivered it. All of us are essentially brains that are just communicating with eachother. People think that someones face is equivalent to their behavior. For instance, a handsome man would have higher standards for hisself presumably and therefore female homo sapiens are attracted to that particular male. Whereas, someome that is short and unattractive in the face would not get any partners because humans judge someone by their face, height, and race. When a male goes bald he tries to hold onto the past because of what others will think of him being bald since humans judge others by the exterior. To me, it has never been this way. Like I said before, we are all just spirits communicating with eachother. Granted, if breaking your legs or whatever the hell you wanna do will make your soul at peace then so be it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up