Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What would be the best way to get a small pedal machine to the hospital? LL  (Read 125 times)

SpeedDialer

Post LL, I felt somewhat sad that a certain doctor did not seem to have (? am I mistaken?) a bicycle machine in the hospital to use after the surgery (whereas a different doctor, Guichet, has all his patients do the bicycle machine in the hospital after the surgery which I think is good and helps with the stiffness/weakness)

I did end up receiving a big bicycle machine after I left the hospital that is hard to amount alone for some people at the start of the journey. I wish instead I got of a small pedal machine that can be used from the bed- so I ended up buying my own small pedal machine from amazon to use by my bed at the hotel. I'm going to abandon that machine in Europe when I go back home to the United States because  I already will have my luggage bags full of stuff

I'm thinking of coming back to Europe for LL with this same doctor for tibias but I'd like to have the small bedside foot pedal machine from the getgo in the hospital right after the surgery

Current plan is to order the small pedal machine to the hotel, and then there is the issue of getting it to the hospital and having it assembled.

My big travel roller bag will be filled already with stuff is the problem. I'm thinking of asking the nurses for help in sliding the amazon package with the pedal machine on the floor, and then loading it into the vehicle that transports me to the hospital, then asking them to move it all the way to my room, then ask them to assemble it in my hospital room, and then ask them to use its handle to lift the heavy thing back into the taxi when I leave the hospital.

Wonder if there are better plans/logistics to do this?

Also a bit afraid the nurses will trip on the small pedal machine in the hospirtal if I leave it by my bed, maybe I should put a table in front of it when I'm not using it
Pages: [1]   Go Up