Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AtEyeLevel.co - The Short Guy Forum  (Read 2083 times)

ateyelevel

• Visitor
AtEyeLevel.co - The Short Guy Forum
« on: July 16, 2014, 01:01:31 PM »

Hi LL Forum. AtEyeLevel.co is a short guy forum/community. We have some posters from LL Forum who occasionally post there (including the site owner we beleive). Our site recently crashed so we wish to apologize for any inconveniences for lost posts and accounts. We are working to recover those.

We are not necessarily LL Surgery/HI supporters on our site, but welcome anyone from LL/HI communities who wish to celebrate being short. We certainly allow LL topics in our special Height Increase forum, particularly for the cause of ensuring that no misinformation goes around our communities, so we welcome you guys there. We believe the site owner of LL Forum recently posted information about scams and corruption on other LL sites in our HI forum, so we appreciate that. We've seen some lives wrecked because of misinformation/scams.

On our site you can find news articles, reviews on products and a lively community that talks about everything from Fashion, Dating, Sports/Fitness, University, Careers and more. We also have a growing database of successful short guys and an online shop.

Thanks again to this community for your support.

GeTs

Re: AtEyeLevel.co - The Short Guy Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 01:39:47 PM »

Wasn't publicity/spam not allowed on this forum or i'm wrong?

ateyelevel

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 02:03:49 PM »

Wasn't publicity/spam not allowed on this forum or i'm wrong?

Spam is not the intention. We had a member(s) from here warn us about fraudulent activity happening on old forums related to LL and these very posts have referenced this forum in a good light (which could also be interpreted as SPAM), but there is no malicious intent behind this post. Thanks.

Moubgf

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:21 PM »

...just get Leg lengthening or stfu.. seriously..

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 02:21:05 PM »

Hi ateyelevel,

Thanks for the introduction and support for this community. I've gone to your site a few times after seeing it on Reddit and I think it's a great thing you've set up.

Also I don't understand the hostility directed at the OP. When it comes down to it I applaud the short men who are happy with themselves and don't have any desire to resort to limb lengthening to try and be happy. Any website that is made to help short men positively is a great thing. Because of the dangers that come with limb lengthening it's not something that should be shoved in people's faces and actively encouraged anyway.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ateyelevel

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 02:29:21 PM »

Thanks KiloKAHN! As mentioned we meant nothing hostile with this post. You're always going to have a grumpy few :) Thanks for understanding and your support. We certainly do not wish to alienate LL pursuers.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 05:16:07 PM »

I love hearing about success stories for short guys.  Awesome website!
Pages: [1]   Go Up