Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone answer this question? Regarding LL decision  (Read 1146 times)

zack

• Visitor
Can someone answer this question? Regarding LL decision
« on: July 28, 2014, 03:03:38 PM »

HI,
my name is Zack I am 21 years old I am completely new to this forum but I have been reading posts and diaries from past 3 months now I am aware of every procedure and complications but the only thing which is holding me back from this surgery is "I want to be famous at some point of my life which is my belief that I will be because of so many reasons I can't write everything but I have friends working in media and they can possibly provide me a platform but the problem is if I get taller and no body knows about my procedure but the doctors will obviously know what if they expose me in future that I had done surgery to get tall all I need is just two inches to be 5.9"? (etc Hajnal ban)  are there any agreements with doctors about this or doctors just don't care about how famous you are ?

Thanks in advance

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Can someone answer this question? Regarding LL decision
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »

Patient doctor confidentiality prevents that sort of thing. You should be okay as far as that goes.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

gurru

• Visitor
Re: Can someone answer this question? Regarding LL decision
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:34:24 AM »

You should get an agreement in writing, more over these docs are so busy, they still keep the confidentiality of patients. I think you should go a head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up