Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obsessions with everything including height?  (Read 668 times)

Quintet

Obsessions with everything including height?
« on: January 20, 2023, 06:12:25 AM »

I think this world is too brutal to me.. Given that I am already very short, I am not gifted in any other thing either. I am inspired when I see how gifted, how successful, and how respectful some short guys are. But for me as if I had already been left behind by this world..., leading to my obsessions with everything.

I am comparing my intelligence, face, degree, and whatever is comparable to others, and I am therefore being mogged into oblivion every moment.

I will never believe this world is 'beautiful' forever. This platitude stinks as hell. Really a big copium.

Kanye Western

Re: Obsessions with everything including height?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 07:11:26 AM »

You can’t change your height (without LL after plates closed), but you can change your outlook on life.

Quintet

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 10:53:26 AM »

You can’t change your height (without LL after plates closed), but you can change your outlook on life.
I actually found out this world is really unfair and dark. Height is just one of the unfairnesses.
Genes determine your life like 95%. We can only work our asses off to lead a normal life or even not if we have bad genes...

Quintet

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 07:36:09 PM »

if you only want a women for her looks then how are you any worse than a woman who won't date you for your height. Also statistically retarded because like 80% of men aren't 6ft.
Anectoally I never heard any men from 170(Or 172/173 if we really conservatively form a range) to 179 being single just because they do not reach 180cm. This kind of toxic ideologies render men into meat that are randomly picked by women, and surprisingly they are accepted by men themselves.

There is a 'diminishing returns' after a threshold of height. Over 172-173cm I don't think being taller is necessitated unless you pursue to be a model. This height is already normal and you will not be rejected.

TheDream

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 12:17:57 AM »

I am comparing my intelligence, face, degree, and whatever is comparable to others, and I am therefore being mogged into oblivion every moment.

The interesting question is why though.

10cm Tibia

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 04:58:55 PM »

He's not just talking about height here. Why are you posting useless comments?
@Quintet yes pal the world is really hell. A hell of only the lucky and the unlucky...
Pages: [1]   Go Up