Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibia with Dr. Mustafa Gökhan BİLGİLİ 2023  (Read 9402 times)

Uchiha

LON Tibia with Dr. Mustafa Gökhan BİLGİLİ 2023
« on: January 25, 2023, 06:53:20 PM »

Greetings

I have been researching cosmetic lengthening surgery for about 6 years. I always get the best information from this forum.
I have read many diaries on this forum for 6 years and have learned about cosmetic lengthening surgery. But I've never been a member and I'm sure most people are like me lol
There are those who had this surgery and do not share their experiences. Honestly i was hoping to be like that too lol

By the way, english is not my native language. So I'll use the translation, it's more practical.
I don't want to tell some of my information. I just want to write my experiences here.

Finally I had the surgery. I have never had an operation in my life. Even giving blood makes me nervous. I've been smoking cigarette since I was 16 (I quit before surgery)

I met with many doctors in Istanbul and other cities of Turkey. I met some of them face to face or on phone.
I will not mention their names and companies here. They advertise themselves a lot in everywhere and not everything is as it seems. Those who makes surgery to diabetic patients or quadral lenthening (Femur and tibia in one surgery) etc.

You can do a little searching on most companies and doctors on this forum. So it took me a long time to choose the right doctor. I have never had surgery before and this is a risky surgery.
I wanted my doctor to be knowledgeable and experienced. Their communication with patients should be good.
I talked to every doctor and company you can think of in Turkey. I finally decided to Professor Dr. Mustafa Gokhan Bilgili. He take care of me like his family member. He was the only doctor who didn't treat me like a client. This was very important to me. I had surgery 1 month after talking to my doctor lol

Age - 26
Height - 177 cm (5 ft 10)
Weight - 85 kg (189 pounds)
My wingspan - 186 cm - (6 ft 1)

I had surgery on December 30, 2022 in Istanbul with Professor Doctor Mustafa Gökhan BİLGİLİ.

Surgery Day

I was very scared the day of the surgery. I settled in my room and waited for them to take me into surgery.
I was taken to the operating room and immediately put to sleep with general anesthesia. I was shaking  when i came to my room. I felt tingling in my feet. I didn't want to wake up because the pain was waiting for me :-X. I was terrified, but faced very little pain around 10/3 or 5. There were strong painkillers and I was always half asleep. I was constantly sleeping and waking up.
Right after surgery

My xrays

2nd day of surgery

Everything was great until i get up lol
When you first stand up, you feel very strange. Your blood pressure decreases and you feel dizzy.
While reading the surgery entrys on this forum, I've seen people write about clicking sounds. I didn't get it what they are talking about. I learned this the hard way now lol
The sounds are coming from their bones especially the fibula :-X
Standing up or bending my legs 90 degrees in bed was more painful (10/8) than surgery for me.
It was very difficult to get up and sit on the edge of the bed with the knees at 90 degrees. However, it takes a few seconds to pain gone.
My pain threshold is very low. Btw I'm doing these painlessly right now. It's been 12 days today since the surgery.

90 degrees

My first walk

I can't tell you the feeling of iron hitting each other while walking... It's a very different feeling. It's not painful, just weird lol. So I had to walk constantly looking down so that the nails wouldn't touch each other.

A summary of 4 days until leaving the hospital

I was taking 2 different painkillers. My max pain was 10/6 for just a few hours.
For me, i can say 5 days average pain is between 10/3-5.
I was sleeping and watching TV.
My doctor and physiotherapist visited me every day.

While my doctor explains the fixator

I came home on January 3rd

Summary of 12 days after surgery

I can easily bend my knees without pain. The first week I couldn't stand up on my own, now i can.
I can go to the bathroom alone with a walker.
Edema is difficult to deal with.
I was having trouble sleeping before the surgery. It is really difficult to sleep after surgery. I have no pain, but i am not comfortable with fixators. A tribute to those who made the long femur
I have never regretted having the surgery.
When i have a fever or pain i write to my doctor. He solves all my problems.
The only thing that bothers me right now is the sleep with these fixators. I have to be patient until fixators come out.
I'm currently struggling with edema.
I get physical therapy every 2 days. The bandage which physiotherapist put on my leg is great.

It's been 2 weeks since surgery today.
All of these videos are from today.

My Walk (I'm trying not to get support from walker)

Right Knee

Left Knee

Knee Up

Stretching

Ankle

Holy bandages ;D

What happened in 2 weeks

The bruises on my legs are starting to go away

I started extending January 5th. I will have reached 1 cm tomorrow. My doctor had 0.5 mm (half cm lengthened) in the surgery, a total of 1.5 cm (I grow 1 mm every day)

When I was in the hospital, I was afraid to stand up. I thought I could never do it. It was very difficult for me to stand up in the first week of the surgery. I guess because of my height and weight. I can do it over and over now.
During the first weeks I came home, I had a fever every day. I no longer have a fever
The stitches are itchy. It's hard to resist but itching shows that they are healing.

Dealing with edema is easy now. When my legs are swollen, I put ice and lift them up. just put a pillow
It's beautiful during the day, I have no pain during the day, I am very happy. I watch One Piece and do stretches.
But not nice at night lol Not being able to sleep at night is bad. Before the surgery, I was a person with sleeping problems.
It is very difficult to sleep with fixators. I woke up many times after falling asleep.
Since I started stretching, I sometimes wake up at night with pain. It's not painful, I say this as someone with a low pain threshold, but it's frustrating. 10/3 and it's always there. It's impossible to fall asleep again.
I have been taking the harmless sleeping pills recommended by my doctor for 3 days. More comfortable to sleep.

It's been 25 days since the surgery.

It's been 20 days since I started to lengthen, now I'm 2 cm taller. (2.5cm in total)
I struggle with stretching a lot. I take 1 physical therapy every 2 days. When I'm bored, I try to stretch the Achilles tendon a lot.
I no longer have a fever or edema. I don't need to put ice on my legs anymore. Now it's time to relax the muscles and warm up. Massage etc.
So far everything is going well. I used to take 3 painkillers a day, now I only take 1 before I go to sleep.
I wish I was flexible before the surgery. I was never prepared for surgery. Be sure to stretch before surgery.
I say to myself, it won't kill me when i am in pain or when i wake up from sleep. I knew this would happen. At least not as painful as I expected. I don't regret having the surgery.

These are the ones that come to my mind for now. I didn't want to write paragraphs with unnecessary text. I will keep updating. If you have any questions, I will answer.

This diary has been rearranged with the date of 25.01.2023
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 10:00:41 PM by Uchiha »
LON Tibia With Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=80803.0
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Cookie Girl

Re: LON Tibia with Dr. Mustafa Gökhan BİLGİLİ 2023
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 05:43:23 PM »

Thanks for the update it's better now.

1-Why did you chose this doctor?
2-Why did you write the whole process at once?
3-You've been on this forum for 6 years, why didn't you sign up before? (just curiosity)
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

Uchiha

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 07:47:32 PM »

Thanks for the update it's better now.

1-Why did you chose this doctor?
2-Why did you write the whole process at once?
3-You've been on this forum for 6 years, why didn't you sign up before? (just curiosity)
1- It's already in my diary.
2- Signing up 1 or 2 month ago and post diarys of peoples wouldn't change anything. Also, if something had gone wrong, I would never have open diary on the forum. Even though I was a member, I couldn't post for the first week I was taking painkillers and sleeping I also just learned how to upload images and gifs. So I took notes and wrote everything in one post so it was one piece.
3- I have read as a guest on this forum for more than 5 years. I used to read diaries on phone when I was bored. What would I write if I was a member lol. I've already learned a lot. There was no need to write anything or ask questions, actually the biggest reason why I decided to post on this forum after my surgery is for non-members to see it. I know and I see a lot of guests are reading diaries on this forum. I want to tell you everything about the operation.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

10cm Tibia

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 10:35:29 AM »

Why did you have surgery at this height? I don't understand. 177cm is a dream for me...

Uchiha

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 06:11:07 PM »

Why did you have surgery at this height? I don't understand. 177cm is a dream for me...
I was eliminated in the modeling auditions. I was missing 3 cm. You have to be 1.80 in modeling. My height obsession started at the age of 19 and never went away.
I knew this obsession wouldn't go away. I had no choice but to have surgery.
Also, no matter what height you are, if you are obsessed with height, you will feel short. There are many people who are older than my starting height and have done this surgery. We don't know most of them because they don't post on the forum, but there are people who are above average height and even do it to be taller.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Uchiha

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2023, 11:11:54 AM »

Update

Tomorrow I will be 3 cm.

My knee angles.

I don't update every day because I don't experience different things.
Even though I had surgery on the tibia, my femurs are tingling and very soft. At night sometimes my femurs tingle and it won't sleep lol. Before the surgery, my femurs were very stiff. It's super soft right now and I like it's slimming down. It's nice to have the legs tied together. I was afraid if my tibia was weak my femurs would be fat.
1 night I had the most painful night during this process. It was only on my right foot. I think it was nerve or muscle pain. My whole leg ached constantly nonstop.
I no longer need to close the wounds. My stitches fell out on their own. Since the wounds are closed, I easily get massage and it's very helpful for muscle or nerve pain.

I can say that the only difficulty of this surgery is sleep. You wake up automatically because you can't move. Sometimes not moving wakes you up, sometimes it hurts. I wear stabilizers on my feet and it is very difficult to sleep with them. I put them on and sleep for 1-2 hours, when I wake up, I take them off and go back to sleep.
I am happy with the process. I hope it continues like this. Everything seems fine now.
I'm trying to update as much as I can. Things seem to get harder after 3 cm

I forgot to upload this photo.

I usually watch these videos at night when I can't sleep and when I'm in pain. This word in this video is enough. "For truly this reality... is a Hell"
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

1team

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 12:30:08 PM »

I was eliminated in the modeling auditions. I was missing 3 cm. You have to be 1.80 in modeling. My height obsession started at the age of 19 and never went away.
I knew this obsession wouldn't go away. I had no choice but to have surgery.
Also, no matter what height you are, if you are obsessed with height, you will feel short. There are many people who are older than my starting height and have done this surgery. We don't know most of them because they don't post on the forum, but there are people who are above average height and even do it to be taller.

Do you still want to be a model? I ask as won't scarring and having normal looking femur and tibia ratios be a big deal in vanity type industries?

Uchiha

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2023, 01:00:21 PM »

Do you still want to be a model? I ask as won't scarring and having normal looking femur and tibia ratios be a big deal in vanity type industries?
It will be okay to be a photo model, I asked that. But scars are a problem for the podium models. If there is a scar, will cause eliminated. Also, it's okay if I can't be a model, I wanted this as a hobby. It will be enough for me to pass that number of being a model, even if I don't do that job.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

1team

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 01:08:43 PM »

It will be okay to be a photo model, I asked that. But scars are a problem for the podium models. If there is a scar, will cause eliminated. Also, it's okay if I can't be a model, I wanted this as a hobby. It will be enough for me to pass that number of being a model, even if I don't do that job.

At least you thought it through, hope it works out for you and you can live your modelling dream.

Uchiha

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2023, 01:42:13 PM »

At least you thought it through, hope it works out for you and you can live your modelling dream.
Thank you so much for your good wishes. I hope all our dreams come true.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Captain Bone

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 10:05:53 AM »

Good luck on your journey. Thanks for posting the picture. It's obvious you're having surgery. Unfortunately, fake diaries are more prominent in this forum. I love honest diaries like you and we learn a lot from you. Please keep updating.

Uchiha

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2023, 02:26:53 PM »

Good luck on your journey. Thanks for posting the picture. It's obvious you're having surgery. Unfortunately, fake diaries are more prominent in this forum. I love honest diaries like you and we learn a lot from you. Please keep updating.
Thanks!
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Uchiha

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2023, 12:51:19 PM »

Update

It's been 39 days since surgery.
I reached 3.8 cm today.

I wish i was flexible before the surgery. Most difficult thing in physical therapy is stretching the achille tendons. I had no preparations before the operation and I was not flexible at all. The thing I feared most was stretching.
My legs are getting stronger. I can walk holding on to the wall or on crutches without a Walker. Getting stronger at my knee angles.

I don't feel too much tension. I think it's about my leg length. If you have flexible or long legs, the tension starts after 3,5 4 cm.

1 day before surgery

My doctor visited me today He said everything is fine.

My x-rays

I don't want to write every day, I watched a movie today etc. I only update if there are differences.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

slowed & reverb

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2023, 09:38:37 AM »

Thanks a lot for this diary, we have similar measures and similar story (177 height) (185 wingspan) and i for sure want to do this in the next 2-3 years (iam 22) although quadrilateral to maintain my proportions. Keep up the updates man. Also, how much did this doctor charge for the surgery?

Good luck bro🫡
Want to get Precice 2 Tibias and Femurs in 2 years 5+4cm

Uchiha

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2023, 11:10:12 AM »

Thanks a lot for this diary, we have similar measures and similar story (177 height) (185 wingspan) and i for sure want to do this in the next 2-3 years (iam 22) although quadrilateral to maintain my proportions. Keep up the updates man. Also, how much did this doctor charge for the surgery?

Good luck bro
You're welcome. Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, our rates are very similar. I wish the best for you my friend. I hope everything turns out the way you want. It would be unehtical for me to share a price. I don't want to be understood like i'm advertising lol
It was more convenient than other companies in Turkey with accommodation and physical therapy. The most important thing was that the doctor was good. It would be better to get the price information from the doctor, I am just writing my experience here.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

slowed & reverb

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2023, 07:45:47 AM »

Could you dm more info? I only hope that the doctor is for sure experienced and you did your research carefully…
Want to get Precice 2 Tibias and Femurs in 2 years 5+4cm

Uchiha

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2023, 03:29:30 PM »

Could you dm more info? I only hope that the doctor is for sure experienced and you did your research carefully…
I decided to have this surgery in Turkey. And I researched for 6 years. As I mentioned in my diary, I talked to many doctors and companies in Turkey. He was the only doctor who didn't see me as a client, and I'm sure. He is also a professor and a doctor who does not advertise. I found it myself. Certainly experienced. If I had doubts, I wouldn't have the surgery. Btw, if you have any questions (except the price), you can ask in the message.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Uchiha

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2023, 03:41:23 PM »

Update

Tomorrow I will be 4.5 cm. I have occasional nerve and muscle pain. It's really frustrating. I walked a lot and put a lot of strain on the muscles in my left leg. Since I strain my muscles in my left leg, I am experiencing pain even when walking with a normal tiny step (only in my left leg) so I will rest for 1-2 days. The pain is 10/6 It starts when I put weight on my feet. It hurts when I don't move my foot. That's why I try not to stand up. It hurts even more when I take a step. The pain is usually more pronounced behind my kneecap and covers my entire leg.
Hot treatment for legs works very well, massage and heat makes relax. I continue the stretches. I have pain in the form of a rope from my non-operated femurs to my ankles. It usually takes 30 minutes and disappears, but it's frustrating. It prevents you from sleeping and focusing. Pain level 10/5
I tried climbing stairs, I can climb slowly, I went up and down 15 stairs with small steps and support so far. Maybe after 5 cm, I can turn 3 times a day, I can make 0.75 mm.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Uchiha

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2023, 01:20:04 PM »

Update

It's been a month since my last update.
After February 22, I continued to extend it to 3 times a day.
My left foot was doing very well, but the heel of my right foot started to rise from the ground. I didn't do 1 week extension, my right heel got better.
When I reached 6 cm, blood came from the lower pins of my left foot, and I stopped stretching for 1 week. I started overtime again yesterday (March 14)
Today I am 6.1 cm and I continue by turning it 3 times a day. In 13 days I will be 7 cm.
I feel like I'm slowly coming to the end. Before, my sleep was very little interrupted. Things change after 6 cm. I always wake up between 1-3 hours. The interruption of your sleep impairs the quality of sleep.
My doctor came to my house. Checked me in, said everything was alright
You feel and see the height difference after 5 cm. I feel happy already. My legs look good in the full-length mirror.

These x-rays were taken 15 days ago

Right

Left
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 02:13:45 PM by Uchiha »
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Unknown

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2023, 02:10:15 AM »

How did you find your doctor from? Recommendations from others? Does he do internals? Cost?

Uchiha

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2023, 10:07:24 AM »

How did you find your doctor from? Recommendations from others? Does he do internals? Cost?
I found the doctor myself on the web and youtube. Yes he does all the methods. I don't know about the cost.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

href

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2023, 04:00:49 AM »

Well what was the cost of your surgery?

Uchiha

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2023, 08:54:02 AM »

Well what was the cost of your surgery?
I wrote about it above.
It would be unehtical for me to share a price. I don't want to be understood like i'm advertising lol
It was more convenient than other companies in Turkey with accommodation and physical therapy. The most important thing was that the doctor was good. It would be better to get the price information from the doctor, I am just writing my experience here.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Unknown

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2023, 10:34:44 AM »

Look at the video on Donghoon channel interview with surgeons
Is he the person at 4:14?

Unknown

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2023, 10:37:15 AM »

Are there any other diaries by him? Being associated with DH does give him more accreditation but more diaries would be more useful to see how his patients results are.

Unknown

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2023, 10:51:13 AM »

I'm someone who hates Turkish butchers I was going to troll this diary and couldn't find any price or hotel information.
In this forum most people write about the cost of surgery because most of them are fake. He also said it was the same as other companies.
You signed up today and are trolling the diaries. I guess you are from the team of wannabetaller or livelifetaller? AFA ?
I researched this doctor himself Dr. Donghoon Lee is friends with and does not advertise. I couldn't find anything about the ad in this diary so I gave up on trolling.
It's interesting to call someone an ad for someone who doesn't have an ad and only has one diary and real diary. People like you don't even dare to have surgery.
Write from your real account if you dare ;) Who would have a problem with a non-ad diary and why? Even I haven't trolled many diaries here. Like the diaries of Dr Paley. I never mess with the real ones.
You are pathetic trying to undermine instead of thanking someone who shared such a diary.
In this forum, we want real diaries, not fake diaries. Because of bitch like you, these people don't post here. Also, I couldn't find an article promoting the doctor, please show me where?
Only I can undermine the diaries here. And I'm just undermining the advertising or fake diaries. I already have doubts about who your real account is.
It's easy to slander people, but I'm on this forum now. I will expose your fake diaries one by one. You will no longer find customers for yourself ;)

Would you mind sharing where did you find that this doc is friends with Donghoon? is it the video of the interview on DH channel? Thanks!

Unknown

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2023, 07:53:07 AM »

Dont wanna get accused of shilling any docs LOL.

Uchiha

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2023, 01:42:58 PM »

I was waiting for such a troll to come.

I had surgery and became a member of the forum and started to publish my diary. A few idiots tried to undermine my diary and called me fake. I uploaded my pictures and videos then they stopped typing. I have updated my diary with images with gifs of every step.
The price information seems ridiculous to me. I am here to explain the process, not to know the cost of the surgery. Also, if you look at my past posts, I have repeatedly written to people to choose their doctor carefully.
Although I did not give price information. I do not praise the doctor. I didn't even spam, so as not to show up in Recent Posts.
Those who call me fake now secretly read my diary every day, I see them.
Anyone trying to undermine this diary has a grudge against me even though they don't know me. They might be trying to undermine me. I guess because i had surgery at this height or they may not want to have another alternative in Turkey. Because i did not prefer other companies in Turkey. I guess they don't want to have a real diary on this forum. I am doing this voluntarily.
Those who do not have surgery and advertise and praise the doctor or fake diaries without pictures and videos are not trolled. Really funny.
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Uchiha

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2023, 01:57:19 PM »

If I had uploaded this video there would be idiots who said I was praising the doctor and promoting him. I never mentioned that he was friends with Dr. Donghoon Lee. I didn't want to look like I was advertising.
The funny part is that a troll added this to my diary ;D
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2023, 09:30:55 PM »

Did you stay in Turkey at the Remedy Istanbul hotel? And how are you doing now?

I am talking now with the doctor. I still don’t know which doctor to go. I was considering to go to FATIH ARSLANOGLU but now I am doubting between the doctor you have been to and him.

Nicose

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2023, 07:11:38 PM »

Hi may I ask why u chose l’on method there is a risk of IM infection which is pretty dangerous, have you ever heard of Latn method does your doctor do this ¿
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up