Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: It pains me that a short girl called me short  (Read 2532 times)

GrowTow

Re: It pains me that a short girl called me short
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2023, 04:39:33 PM »

Thank you. I am actually dating someone casually at the moment but unfortunately I cant seem to make it serious due to my fixation with height. And GrowTow is full of  , self projectioning his own inc*ldom into others. Something is clearly not right in his head if he wants to do LL twice, so i highly doubt his issues are all height related.Your a clown, ur post history indicates in 2018 u are gonna get it done next year and now its 2023 and you still dont know? Are you alright mate? No one is gonna care if you Quad LL besides yourself. It was a rant on how short guys face prejudice. I dont know how you are self-projecting your inc*ldom onto others. Nothing i said indicated misogyny. You need to grow up(literally and figuratively). You will still be sad after your quad surgery. Boo hoo not 6 ft. Im only doing tis to get to average height. Please go and cry more
Your funny, if your life is that satisfying you wouldnt even need to come here everyday to seek validation. Why not tell everyone you know about it? Clearly you know everyone will gaslight you and tell you height is in your head. Yeah please go and cry to your friends about how ur height affects your daily life to the point you want to break your legs twice lmao. I wouldnt let anyone but my closest friends know and even then i dont rant to them constantly, it gets annoying. Have some empathy before commenting on my thread, i didnt come here to start an argument and the first thing you commented on the thread was to insult me. Piss off

So there must be something wrong with me to want 2 surgeries? It's normal. I'm from the UK. Average height is 178cm. With 2 operations I will be average height. I'm not aiming for the stars.

And yes, I was ready to have the surgery in 2018 but then changed my mind as I wasn't confident with any of my option. Many others also have been been on here for man years. I am doing this surgery now as I am finally ready. I am still in my early early 20s so it's perfect. Nor did I say that anyone will care if I do quads. You're making up arguments in your own brain.

I'm not sure if you've read someone else's message and thought it was me or just misunderstood me because I haven't said anything about you being misogynist and as you've mentioned yourself, you're doing your surgery to be average height, so am I. Idc about being 6ft, not sure where you got that from either.

I didn't come here to seek any validation either, none of my posts can be interpreted in any way to be seeking validation. I'm just confused as to why you've said half the things you have as I've not said anything about them. Leave it here.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Unknown

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2023, 08:15:24 AM »

So there must be something wrong with me to want 2 surgeries? It's normal. I'm from the UK. Average height is 178cm. With 2 operations I will be average height. I'm not aiming for the stars.

And yes, I was ready to have the surgery in 2018 but then changed my mind as I wasn't confident with any of my option. Many others also have been been on here for man years. I am doing this surgery now as I am finally ready. I am still in my early early 20s so it's perfect. Nor did I say that anyone will care if I do quads. You're making up arguments in your own brain.

I'm not sure if you've read someone else's message and thought it was me or just misunderstood me because I haven't said anything about you being misogynist and as you've mentioned yourself, you're doing your surgery to be average height, so am I. Idc about being 6ft, not sure where you got that from either.

I didn't come here to seek any validation either, none of my posts can be interpreted in any way to be seeking validation. I'm just confused as to why you've said half the things you have as I've not said anything about them. Leave it here.

Okay, im not gonna continue. Screw it. Just dont judge others prematurely based off a simple question. Hope your surgery goes well!

AllinStryde

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2023, 07:25:22 PM »

the issue is that short women dont think there is something wrong with them as females live in a different reality, for example this 3'8" 20 yo female disregarded this 5 foot tall dude

because there is always a degenerate chad lookin to pedomaxx around every corner ready to give these sub 5ft tall women a chance:

yes thats the new boyfriend

point of the story is not to listen to women about ANYTHING and just follow your plan and do your thing

It gets to the point where the height difference is ridiculous.  The second picture looks like the man is on a play-date with his 8 year-old daughter. 

KrP1

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2023, 10:39:44 PM »

Respectfully, this type of logic is inherently flawed. I'm not even clear whose post specifically your referring to. Regardless, when a person interacts with the world they are dealing with what's true the vast majority of the time. Operating based on rare exceptions to the rule is a way to achieve poor results the vast majority of the time.  If one said playing the lottery is a bad idea and waste of money, by your logic, generalizing is never ok and since someone wins the lottery why not spend the rent money gambling... Not all dogs bark, but I'd still say dogs bark. If well over 9 out of 10 women care a lot about height, it would be silly to pretend one's height does not matter. Should men think it's not to their detriment to be obese and lack ambition since a tiny percentage of women don't care about that? I'm not trying to bust your balls or troll you. I'm only trying to get across the point that life is about dealing with the general rule not hoping one gets bailed out by the exceptions to the rule.

+1
It's hard to understand why some people think otherwise

informationispower

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2023, 11:43:09 PM »

Respectfully, this type of logic is inherently flawed. I'm not even clear whose post specifically your referring to. Regardless, when a person interacts with the world they are dealing with what's true the vast majority of the time. Operating based on rare exceptions to the rule is a way to achieve poor results the vast majority of the time.  If one said playing the lottery is a bad idea and waste of money, by your logic, generalizing is never ok and since someone wins the lottery why not spend the rent money gambling... Not all dogs bark, but I'd still say dogs bark. If well over 9 out of 10 women care a lot about height, it would be silly to pretend one's height does not matter. Should men think it's not to their detriment to be obese and lack ambition since a tiny percentage of women don't care about that? I'm not trying to bust your balls or troll you. I'm only trying to get across the point that life is about dealing with the general rule not hoping one gets bailed out by the exceptions to the rule.

I think he meant that most women dont want only tall men. I agree with you though that the vast majority of women (95% atleast according to.studies if I remember correctly) care about height in the sense that they would only date men taller than temselves.
I think this forum is too much focused on incel ideology with this "atleast 6ft" bull

oklama

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2023, 02:54:37 AM »

I think he meant that most women dont want only tall men. I agree with you though that the vast majority of women (95% atleast according to.studies if I remember correctly) care about height in the sense that they would only date men taller than temselves.
I think this forum is too much focused on incel ideology with this "atleast 6ft" bull

atleast 6ft is some retard incel  , from what I can tell 5'8 is fine in America and anything above is bonus points, but at 5'8 your height stops being an instant disqualifier. (might be 5'9 I can't tell well height that specifically) and at 5'10 and above I dont think any woman would count you off and if they do then. thats probably not someone you should want a relationship with
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2023, 05:00:08 PM »

The problem is not about how many girls there are who do not care about OP's height, because clearly this single one girl already becomes a stigma to OP.
The real problem is OP may be now suffering form bad height dysphoria which is driving him into psychotic field thus LL will not help him 'that much'.
I suggest getting therapy if your mental stability is really broken before getting LL, otherwise LL will not help that much like I say.
On the other hand I suggest OP get away from incel ideologies with which this forum is now infested because they will only make you more mentally unstable. You can't also be qualified for dating since you have obsession over height.

Werewolf

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2023, 12:22:21 PM »

LOL. What a boring philosophical talk. I don't agree with what you're saying. There are some really weird people on this forum. Your own truth is only true to you.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

Cookie Girl

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2023, 04:11:54 PM »

I'm a girl and what you're saying is complete nonsense. I feel short and even if the guy in front of me is the same height as me, it's enough.
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up