Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm glad I waited it out  (Read 4094 times)

Arche

I'm glad I waited it out
« on: October 08, 2013, 02:09:10 AM »

Hey All,

It's Arche from the old forum. Great to have anold forum through which people can express their unbiased opinions without fear. I remember when I first joined old forum , it seemed extremely shady. The more I read into it, the more I was able to grasp what was right and what was wrong. I am very glad that I am still in college and have gotten to see a wide variety of doctors come and go. For example, what happened to that guy who did externals only in Russia? Never heard back from him....

Dyrani, Captain America, etc...

All these people are gone, and it seems as though we have no more reference point for doctors in India anymore. I mean Calic has had great success, and his legs look nice, but it's hard to get more intel now that Dr. Sarin is getting censored by sysopotheosis. Anyways, I am fearful of getting banned on the old forum for subscribing to this one. If Sysopotheosis is reading this (probably is)....don't ban me dude! I'm not a bad kid, just trying to get taller like you.

Anyways, I hope this forum can live on, and I hope that I have the opportunity to go to a doctor that stays CONSISTENT. To me, Dr. Xia, Betz, Guichet are the ones that have pretty much stayed consistent throughout all of old forum . Anyways, I hope that Captain America, Dyrani, and all of the people in India, can restart their diaries here.

Thanks to you all.

TomD

• Private
Re: I'm glad I waited it out
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:55:59 AM »

Glad you are here.  :)

Everyone is welcome here. Even Sysopotheosis. Only difference is he cant make all the rules and control everyone here.

Nobody controls anyone  :)

Adriano

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 09:54:57 AM »

Anyways, I hope this forum can live on, and I hope that I have the opportunity to go to a doctor that stays CONSISTENT. To me, Dr. Xia, Betz, Guichet are the ones that have pretty much stayed consistent throughout all of old forum . Anyways, I hope that Captain America, Dyrani, and all of the people in India, can restart their diaries here.

Thanks to you all.

ah aha aha ha ah...You are indeed a very clever kid....

How damn do u have to be to make that conlusion.
no wonder you are still begging Syoup.
he preys on ppl who cant put one and two together.

LLL

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 10:22:10 AM »

ah aha aha ha ah...You are indeed a very clever kid....

How damn do u have to be to make that conlusion.
no wonder you are still begging Syoup.
he preys on ppl who cant put one and two together.

I think you're going to have to rephrase or re-type that post. I didn't understand anything.

LLL

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 10:23:21 AM »

Sysopotheosis

"Sysopotheosis" is starting to sound more and more like some kind of nasty disease  ;D

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 02:32:11 AM »

Hey All,

It's Arche from the old forum. Great to have anold forum through which people can express their unbiased opinions without fear. I remember when I first joined old forum , it seemed extremely shady. The more I read into it, the more I was able to grasp what was right and what was wrong. I am very glad that I am still in college and have gotten to see a wide variety of doctors come and go. For example, what happened to that guy who did externals only in Russia? Never heard back from him....

Dyrani, Captain America, etc...

All these people are gone, and it seems as though we have no more reference point for doctors in India anymore. I mean Calic has had great success, and his legs look nice, but it's hard to get more intel now that Dr. Sarin is getting censored by sysopotheosis. Anyways, I am fearful of getting banned on the old forum for subscribing to this one. If Sysopotheosis is reading this (probably is)....don't ban me dude! I'm not a bad kid, just trying to get taller like you.

Thanks to you all.

Hey Arche,

Good to see you here as well. Don't worry, because you have high karma and people on the board like you Sysop won't straight up ban you. He may keep you as a certified member and then change your password and recovery e-mail so you can't login anymore, just like what he did to me after I hinted that Dr. Sringari  was a regular orthopedic surgeon posing as an LL surgeon :)
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

TomD

• Private
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 11:29:58 PM »

This is what he did to me too.

He simply changed my password but all my posts and reputation are still there to this day.

I have gone back on there under another name to lurk around. After all, the main point is to find new info about the procedure.

Moubgf

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 02:56:27 PM »

Can't belive he supported a inexperienced doctor to do this rather maintance surgery. WHY!? i don't get it. Money? But if you can afford 2 LL i doubt you need added finances, especially in a way like this.

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 11:55:50 PM »

Arche, I spent several months with Captain America and still talk with him. I know that he was very disappointed after his diary was erased considering all the hard work he had invested regarding the research of clinical trials and medical case studies. I believe he cached his diary before it was wiped by sysopetheosis. He has mentioned he may be open to uploading it again. One thing I can assure you though is that under no circumstance would he return to Sarin. Sarin really liked Captain America and I can confidentially say he was Sarins favorite patient by far during his stay there, yet that still was not enough reason for Sarin to do a thorough job on Captain and he left with 2 specific deformities that Sarin assured him will correct on their own, however a year later it is apparent that additional surgeries will be required to fix them. I've said this before and I will say it again, I do believe that it is very likely a competent surgeon could be found in India for an affordable price, however I would never recommend Sarin based upon personal experience or Sringari for that matter (whom I know very little about) simply because of the false pretense in which he was introduced by sysopetheosis to replace Sarin as a cash cow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up