Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Precise 2.2 Femur (March 2023) Journal  (Read 4867 times)

ballsackoffury123

Precise 2.2 Femur (March 2023) Journal
« on: March 16, 2023, 05:01:59 PM »

I'm getting precise 2.2 on my femur tomorrow in the US. I will disclose which doctor after the surgery. Starting height 5' 8.5" and hoping to get 8cm to 5' 11.65"

Day 0 (day before surgery)
I'm pretty nervous, still not really sure what I'm getting myself into even though I researched a ton. I am going through this journey alone (at least the first 3 weeks). I have rented a large airbnb house nearby and set everything up. Have my shower chairs, toilet aid, empty water bottles near my bed to pee in, everything is set up for me to return when I am discharged from the hospital. Picked up my meds and did bloodwork as well. Meds were pretty expensive, especially the pain killers which was not covered by insurance for me. Going to try to sleep early at 10pm today and wake up at 4:30 am for my surgery tomorrow. I've got food all set up in the fridge so I can microwave things easily. And I practiced using the walker/wheelchair throughout the house so I know I can move around. Last thing I'm going to do is get a short haircut because I anticipate I wont be showering much, so shorter hair will be easier to deal with. Let me know if I'm missing any more preparation for the big day!

sered22

• Visitor
Re: Precise 2.2 Femur (March 2023) Journal
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 09:49:03 PM »

Good luck king

musicloverincal

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 03:30:21 AM »

Wishing you lots of luck during your process.  Looks like you have made wise decisions so far.  Please keep us posted.

SG

• Visitor
  • 1.6 to 1.66
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 04:50:10 AM »

Good Luck , today I’m in my third week after surgery. Pain goes away.
Best wishes

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2023, 07:42:56 PM »

Day 1 (surgery)

I got to the hospital about 5:30 AM. Surgery started around 8:30 AM. I was worried about surgery the most but that turned out to be the easiest part. Once you get into the operating room and take a few deep breaths of oxygen, the next thing that happened was waking up in some room before they take you to the recovery room.  The recovery room is amazing the bed is comfortable there a TV the Wi-Fi is fast and the nurse will come in at a moments notice when you press the button.  The PT came in about four hours after I got into the recovery room and started to do some quick walks with me. I walked about 20 feet total and came back to my bed and rested.  I slept in one to two hour increments about five times throughout 6 PM until 6 AM the next morning. People kept coming into the room every now and then because of giving me medicine antibiotics cleaning me and checking on me so it woke me up a few times.  Even with a bunch of narcotics and painkillers the pain was still tough I would say throughout the night I was about seven out of 10 consistent pain. It is bearable but it’s not pleasant and I’m fully ready for the first two weeks to be similar to what I have experienced last night .

Oh and they put a catheter in me while I was asleep. It turned out to be the best thing ever. I drank water like no tomorrow and didn’t even have to move a muscle. If possible, I would 100% suggest you request it

FortunateSon

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 12:21:38 AM »

Congrats on successful surgery. How old are you?

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 01:27:40 PM »

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 01:32:52 PM »

Day 2

If there is ever a day for regrets, today is the one.  I almost fainted during physical therapy and my blood pressure dropped to 60/30. I got up too fast from a lying position and I just took narcotics which I am not used to. But my afternoons PT session was a lot better. The worst part was when the catheter was taken out and that made it really hard to pee. I had a full bladder with over 900 mL of liquid in there but I can’t pee it out, the nurse had to stick  A huge tube through my dck into my bladder to drain it out and that was the most painful feeling in my life. Also A huge fever throughout the night but apparently that is really common for these type of surgeries. But I think things should be better from now on

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 06:08:50 PM »

Day 3 (discharge)
It’s still only 11am but decided to do today’s journal first cause I’ll prob be busy later.  Finally peed on my own at six in the morning and that was the greatest  feeling in the world. I got my ERC device today to take home when I get discharged later. Today’s morning physical therapy went really well I walked maybe 200 feet and it was not tough at all. I’m  still constipated and not have not taken a poop since before the surgery two days ago. But I will shove a constipation up my ass when I get home at 6 pm and try to   throughout the night. Pain today is on average 4/10 throughout. Definitely the best day I’ve had thus far

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2023, 06:18:47 PM »

Day 3 (discharge)
It’s still only 11am but decided to do today’s journal first cause I’ll prob be busy later.  Finally peed on my own at six in the morning and that was the greatest  feeling in the world. I got my ERC device today to take home when I get discharged later. Today’s morning physical therapy went really well I walked maybe 200 feet and it was not tough at all. I’m  still constipated and not have not taken a poop since before the surgery two days ago. But I will shove a constipation up my ass when I get home at 6 pm and try to   throughout the night. Pain today is on average 4/10 throughout. Definitely the best day I’ve had thus far

Nice going.  I was constipated for days as well.  Coffee always does the trick for me and didnt let me down when I needed to get things going.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2023, 07:39:26 PM »

Thx for the tip man.  Old do that once I get home tonight

FortunateSon

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2023, 09:26:26 PM »

Looking forward to hearing which surgeon you did it with.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2023, 10:34:37 PM »

Looking forward to hearing which surgeon you did it with.

Dr D in Vegas. Honestly all around great staff. I’m sure most doctors have great staff but def only positive experiences with him and his team so far. Was fairly cheap too (for US) I paid $70,000 for everything and it’s a really nice hospital. It’s the same hospital that took care of trauma from the Vegas shooting a few years ago. Great nurses, great food, great recovery room. All the nurses knows how to take care of you because they have seen a bunch of dr d’s patients. But I’m ready to head back to my 3 bedroom airbnb I rented out for a month about 20 mins away from the hospital.

FortunateSon

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2023, 02:07:20 AM »

Dr D in Vegas. Honestly all around great staff. I’m sure most doctors have great staff but def only positive experiences with him and his team so far. Was fairly cheap too (for US) I paid $70,000 for everything and it’s a really nice hospital. It’s the same hospital that took care of trauma from the Vegas shooting a few years ago. Great nurses, great food, great recovery room. All the nurses knows how to take care of you because they have seen a bunch of dr d’s patients. But I’m ready to head back to my 3 bedroom airbnb I rented out for a month about 20 mins away from the hospital.

Excellent brother, best of luck. Enjoy your stay at the AirBnB, you did a great jobs planning ahead to set yourself up for success.

psilocybe

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2023, 05:12:05 AM »

Is a catheter normal for LL surgery?

Unknown

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2023, 07:30:17 AM »

Did u have to use a caretaker?

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2023, 01:37:20 AM »

Is a catheter normal for LL surgery?

I think so? Dr. D told me he's gonna put it in me when he came to talk to me 30 mins before my surgery, and told me not to be alarmed when I wake up. Like they pump liquid in you through the IV and you will drink a lot of water in the hospital. Better than having to get up to pee every 2 hours (and in general peeing/pooping is just a hassle and painful the first few days). We pulled it out after 1 day so the body doesnt get "used" to it. It doesnt hurt it's just weird, and takes like 3 seconds. So just take a deep breath and it's gone.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2023, 01:40:52 AM »

I think so? Dr. D told me he's gonna put it in me when he came to talk to me 30 mins before my surgery, and told me not to be alarmed when I wake up. Like they pump liquid in you through the IV and you will drink a lot of water in the hospital. Better than having to get up to pee every 2 hours (and in general peeing/pooping is just a hassle and painful the first few days). We pulled it out after 1 day so the body doesnt get "used" to it. It doesnt hurt it's just weird, and takes like 3 seconds. So just take a deep breath and it's gone.

Nope no caretaker. Hired a PCA for 1 hour to take me home from the hospital during the discharge. Today when I went to my first PT (20 mins away), I called a regular Uber. They were all super nice and were patient with me going into the car, and folding and unfolding my wheelchair. People are just nicer to you when you are disabled lol. But I currently have PT scheduled for 5 days a week for the next 2 weeks (we get 10 free sessions and it's $50/ session after that). Honestly, I think I'm gonna ask to change it to 3-4 sessions since going there 5 days a week is annoying. And also I havent even take a single day off from work lol (except surgery day).
And being at home isnt hard alone. I use my wheelchair when moving around, and have walkers set up in the more narrow doors i cant fit my wheelchair through. I have a trash pickup stick I hold onto me the majority of the time so I can grab whatever I need. Food, everything, is all pretty easy with just my wheelchair and a big space.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2023, 01:45:09 AM »

Day 4 (First day of PT)
Overall ok day. Pain is manageable by the Percocet. Took my first  s today, thought its not a whole ton. Prob just a regular session of bowel movement, so I know there's still more poop in me. Shoving the Dulcolax in my ass worked like a charm. It doesnt hurt, feel weird, and I'm not even gay. Apply some lube when you are sitting down in the toilet, shove it in with your index finger. You'll   in an hour or so.
PT wasnt hard today, some exercises on the table. I honestly think 3-4 days/week is enough. I'll do the homework I need to do at home, and not having to get a ride there just make things so much easier. Lengthening starts tomorrow morning, and I'm excited. I'm not sure if I even broke my nail already and it wont work or something. It'll be a relief when I see it lengthen in the morning tomorrow.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2023, 11:37:38 PM »

Day 5 (lengthening begins)

Getting pretty used to being disabled. Getting in and out of cars are annoying since it's all regular Ubers Im using. But I bought a small cane off amazon and it helps a bit. Lengthening is easy, literally 0 feeling it's even happening. I'm sure it'll get tougher with the soft tissues once I hit 2cm. But I'm on 2mm now and it's pretty easy.
I'll prob stop updating daily now and will just update with bigger milestones or if something big happens.

Werewolf

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2023, 09:46:34 PM »

Another classic ad diary...
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

Werewolf

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2023, 09:50:32 PM »

Day 4 (First day of PT)
Prob just a regular session of bowel movement, so I know there's still more poop in me. Shoving the Dulcolax in my ass worked like a charm. It doesnt hurt, feel weird, and I'm not even gay. Apply some lube when you are sitting down in the toilet, shove it in with your index finger. You'll   in an hour or so.
ah ok i will ignore you now bye ;D
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2023, 09:51:04 PM »

I'm getting precise 2.2 on my femur tomorrow in the US. I will disclose which doctor after the surgery. Starting height 5' 8.5" and hoping to get 8cm to 5' 11.65"

Day 0 (day before surgery)
I'm pretty nervous, still not really sure what I'm getting myself into even though I researched a ton. I am going through this journey alone (at least the first 3 weeks). I have rented a large airbnb house nearby and set everything up. Have my shower chairs, toilet aid, empty water bottles near my bed to pee in, everything is set up for me to return when I am discharged from the hospital. Picked up my meds and did bloodwork as well. Meds were pretty expensive, especially the pain killers which was not covered by insurance for me. Going to try to sleep early at 10pm today and wake up at 4:30 am for my surgery tomorrow. I've got food all set up in the fridge so I can microwave things easily. And I practiced using the walker/wheelchair throughout the house so I know I can move around. Last thing I'm going to do is get a short haircut because I anticipate I wont be showering much, so shorter hair will be easier to deal with. Let me know if I'm missing any more preparation for the big day!

Who are you going to tell about this procedure later on?  Or nobody?

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2023, 02:50:33 AM »

Who are you going to tell about this procedure later on?  Or nobody?

Just told my sister the day I got discharged on the phone. She's a doctor too so she gave me pretty good tips. My parents will probably know in a couple weeks since they will visit me in Vegas and help me drive back up.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2023, 03:26:16 PM »

Just told my sister the day I got discharged on the phone. She's a doctor too so she gave me pretty good tips. My parents will probably know in a couple weeks since they will visit me in Vegas and help me drive back up.

lol that must have been such a shock for her to hear.  I chose not to tell anyone but honestly telling your direct family is going to relieve so much stress.  Hiding this procedure is like a high stakes chess game and you build up all these lies you never wanted to tell and just feel bad about it.  Now you can just concentrate on the procedure so thats good.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2023, 03:48:58 PM »

lol that must have been such a shock for her to hear.  I chose not to tell anyone but honestly telling your direct family is going to relieve so much stress.  Hiding this procedure is like a high stakes chess game and you build up all these lies you never wanted to tell and just feel bad about it.  Now you can just concentrate on the procedure so thats good.

She was mildy shocked but not as bad as I thought. I think people in med field just seen so much stuff nothing really shocks them anymore. Like the nurses that took care of me had stores of taking care of murders with gunshot wound and guards outside.
I think a good lie I’ll tell non family members I’d that I always had my right leg slightly shorter than my left one. It hasn’t really caused problems but the doctor recommend I take care of it when I’m younger and can heal faster since it might cause hip pain problems in the future. Then somehow add in, the doctor convinced me since I’m going through this I can do the same thing on the other leg for just a few thousand dollar more and grow a bit taller since insurance only covers one leg. And I got baited into it.

Werewolf

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2023, 03:51:49 PM »

You insult people's intelligence. Look here now fake diaries are talking to each other lol ;D

I've decided to be just like you. I am in the 3rd week of my surgery, I had surgery to dr becker and I grew 10 cm. I walk and run. I'm sorry I can't upload pictures and videos, I'm just going to write a lot. I also want to publish a diary of my trip to mars. Day 1 was very difficult. I got used to it on the 2nd day, I am very happy.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2023, 03:56:03 PM »

She was mildy shocked but not as bad as I thought. I think people in med field just seen so much stuff nothing really shocks them anymore. Like the nurses that took care of me had stores of taking care of murders with gunshot wound and guards outside.
I think a good lie I’ll tell non family members I’d that I always had my right leg slightly shorter than my left one. It hasn’t really caused problems but the doctor recommend I take care of it when I’m younger and can heal faster since it might cause hip pain problems in the future. Then somehow add in, the doctor convinced me since I’m going through this I can do the same thing on the other leg for just a few thousand dollar more and grow a bit taller since insurance only covers one leg. And I got baited into it.

Yeah I used to date someone with a relative who worked in medical and he would show peoples arms like caught in machinery all the time.  Theyve seen it all.

Thats probably the best you can do and its not a bad one.  Some excuse like bow leg correction isnt going to fly.  3 inches is a lot taller.  Like you're going to look like a completely different person.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2023, 04:04:04 PM »

You insult people's intelligence. Look here now fake diaries are talking to each other lol ;D

I've decided to be just like you. I am in the 3rd week of my surgery, I had surgery to dr becker and I grew 10 cm. I walk and run. I'm sorry I can't upload pictures and videos, I'm just going to write a lot. I also want to publish a diary of my trip to mars. Day 1 was very difficult. I got used to it on the 2nd day, I am very happy.

This journal is for precise 2.2.  I knew you were dumb but I thought you at least knew how to read.

"You insult people's intelligence" you make it too easy with comments like this.

psilocybe

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2023, 07:03:55 AM »

Interesting. My "glans" have been fused for years, so it's not like they can just stretch open for a catheter. I always worried about what would happen if I had stones I needed to pass and had to get surgery, but it looks like this is something I'll have to figure out first...

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2023, 06:35:15 PM »

Day 11
Pain here and there, but usually bearable. Around my IT band where he released it has the most pain. I’m hoping it’s just because it’s swollen. By now I make up a good routine on how to navigate life and it’s been ok. If I take Percocet pain drops basically to almost 0. It lasts maybe 3-4 hours only tho. I think the worst part is that I sleep in 2-3 hour increments because I always wake up to pee in the middle which is annoying. Other than that, getting in and out of the car is a struggle, getting out of bed has been okay. I’m about 8mm in so I hear around 40mm is when it’ll start getting challenging again. Will update when I’m there
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up