Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 177-178 cm or 176-179 cm  (Read 636 times)

Jasonsansari@gmail.com

• Visitor
177-178 cm or 176-179 cm
« on: April 11, 2023, 10:09:42 PM »

Hi
i need some kind of recommendation,
I worked like 4 years(since 2018-2022) to gather the money for LL surgery, it was like something in my mind that i always wanted to do. i did a little research for LON in Turkey.
first i talked to Halil then to Yuksel.
I went last month to Turkey ( to Yuksel )to do the surgery, it was Saturday when i got to the hotel so i talked on the whole Sunday with the patients and seeing them make me very very scared, an american guy talked me out and told me all the pain about himself and everybody and said it doesn’t worth it.
I got my money and back to my country .
I’m like 177-178,5 Cm , i totally changed my mind about surgery and make myself satisfied with my height until today i thought a little bit how good is 185 cm.
i know i may get infection or probably wishing to be dead but kind of like 185 cm.
I really don’t know 177-178 is a good height oeff
I live in Belgium and people are very tall here

Werewolf

Re: 177-178 cm or 176-179 cm
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 10:35:35 PM »

Butcher halil and yuksel ??? are you stupid? stay away from livelifetaller - wannabetaller - AFA - serkan gurcan - fatih arslanoglu - limblenthening center whatever. Also becker and giotikas.
You can safely choose on any doctor other than these doctors. greece - turkey - germany There are many good doctors in these countries also cheap just search.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

Hatch

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 12:05:44 AM »

Also becker and giotikas.

Why to stay away from them?

i did a little research for LON in Turkey.

Isn't LON very painful and risky method compared to internal nails? Giotikas offers g-nail under 50k€. And in 2 years we might have "stryde 2" anyway.

Jasonsansari@gmail.com

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 05:19:05 PM »

I don’t know i will pass the surgery , but something i see peace who by the way are 185 cm and i get jealous, i really don’t know , i wanna do it but consequences are very very heavy

Hatch

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 07:31:17 PM »

I don’t know i will pass the surgery , but something i see peace who by the way are 185 cm and i get jealous, i really don’t know , i wanna do it but consequences are very very heavy

Just wait stryde 2 and then do 5-6cm? Precise nails are so different than LON. Many have said here LON is torturing.

Btw. Im also 178cm.

Fireworks196

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 07:38:39 PM »

wait a second, why becker and giotikas??
Pointing to Dr.Betz/Becker or Dr.Pili

Everything is possible. You only live once..

Jasonsansari@gmail.com

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 09:27:01 PM »

have u ever thought to do this surgery or have you done it maybe ? you mind if i ask where you live ?

Jasonsansari@gmail.com

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2023, 10:54:13 PM »

No i haven’t done it but went to Turkey and saw that they were dying and kind of wishing to be dead but they cannot do nothing and some guy his name was Tommy i think from America told me not to do it because if i could have gotten back to time i wouldn’t have done it
i live in Belgium

Werewolf

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2023, 10:47:56 AM »

No i haven’t done it but went to Turkey and saw that they were dying and kind of wishing to be dead but they cannot do nothing and some guy his name was Tommy i think from America told me not to do it because if i could have gotten back to time i wouldn’t have done it
i live in Belgium
Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. All my life I've been below average height in America. Objectively, it's affected multiple facets of my life from dating to work but most importantly on how I see myself. I'm 29 and 5'4" (165cm). I've always put those concerns to the side but recently it lead me to a very deep depression for about 2 years after some events that were due to my height. After so much assessing my choices and through different avenues of therapy and self-reflection, I've realized LLS is the one thing that would make me happier and change my life for the better (As I'm sure you all know the feeling of). For a year I've been saving up money and researching Doctors but realized It's still going to take some time financially to get to a point where I can pay for this. So that leads me to some questions:

Has anyone been operated on through a LLS clinical trial?
Most of the recommended Drs in Turkey confirmed I can reach at least 5'9/5'10" with both the femur and tibia surgeries. Is this common?
Could anyone recommend Doctors in other parts of the world so I could research them with strong cost effectiveness? The US prices are very disheartening.

Cheers
Hello my friend i will write honestly. I understand what you're going through, I want to have the only surgery and reach those heights. Livelifetaller - wannabetaller - dr yuksel yurttas - AFA mustafa uysal - Becker - Gliokas - Serkan gurcan - Fatih arslanoglu - Stay away from these doctors and companies. Most people here are advertising these doctors. I'm telling you the truth. I will tell you premium ss tier doctors. There are doctors like Paley in this video. The only reason you don't know most of them is because they don't advertise on this forum. Don't believe Becker and gliokas bitches those doctors are not premium

It will be better for you to surgery on the doctors in this video.

Any doctor can do any method you choose. Those who produce these are not doctors, but health companies. So instead of going to the becker and gliokas butcher just for nails and paying that much money, you can do it in another country with a safer doctor and cheaper, just research. That doctor is not a good doctor just because his name is written on this forum. Or people recommending it to you doesn't make that doctor good. Good luck!
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

Jasonsansari@gmail.com

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2023, 08:36:17 PM »

first at all thank you for recommending.
I know him Dr Lee he is one of the beste dr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up