Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is girl's height becoming more and more important as well?  (Read 987 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Is girl's height becoming more and more important as well?
« on: April 12, 2023, 01:28:45 PM »

I noticed for 05's and younger generations the occurrences of girl's discussions about their own heights in which they express their angsts about heights(and their heights are not even short at all) are significantly more frequent than 00's generation, as which back then the discursions about height only occured among boys sometimes.

Personally speaking, yeah, I will filter out short girls, since I don't want my kids(if I must have one) to suffer from height discrimination and I found out I had already been kinda obsessed with girl's height.

overandover

Re: Is girl's height becoming more and more important as well?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 05:03:47 AM »

I noticed for 05's and younger generations the occurrences of girl's discussions about their own heights in which they express their angsts about heights(and their heights are not even short at all) are significantly more frequent than 00's generation, as which back then the discursions about height only occured among boys sometimes.

Personally speaking, yeah, I will filter out short girls, since I don't want my kids(if I must have one) to suffer from height discrimination and I found out I had already been kinda obsessed with girl's height.

Even if your son reaches 5'8-5'9 he can be 6ft with LL by that time we'll have better nails and maybe some more advancements so don't worry too much about it.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 09:09:05 AM »

Even if your son reaches 5'8-5'9 he can be 6ft with LL by that time we'll have better nails and maybe some more advancements so don't worry too much about it.
But that will cost a lot of money, plus I am now not into short girls. I used to fall for them but I found out towering over my girl too much would not generate good feelings to me. I found out tall girls were hotter.

bukibuki

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2023, 11:50:06 AM »

But that will cost a lot of money, plus I am now not into short girls. I used to fall for them but I found out towering over my girl too much would not generate good feelings to me. I found out tall girls were hotter.

LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps gps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

p00293

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 05:47:57 PM »

Nothing is 'important' for a girl, it's totally life on easy mode. No matter if she's short, ugly, a total bitch etc, some Chad will fk her for a night, and they'll still be a line of soycucks ready to wife her up.

A 3/10 girl gets hundreds more matches on tinder than the biggest Chad you can find. No, height isn't important for girls.

overandover

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2023, 06:37:52 PM »

Nothing is 'important' for a girl, it's totally life on easy mode. No matter if she's short, ugly, a total bitch etc, some Chad will fk her for a night, and they'll still be a line of soycucks ready to wife her up.

A 3/10 girl gets hundreds more matches on tinder than the biggest Chad you can find. No, height isn't important for girls.

Can't agree more with this. It's much more difficult if you're an average-height man. The other day my 6ft tall friend got called "too short for her" by a 5'4 bitch.

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2023, 07:01:47 PM »

Women have a lot of insecurities too.
Having a short complex when being a woman is too stupid unless you are too short (less than 1.55) because height is not an advantage except from the working place when it is true that taller women have more chances just like taller men.
Other than that I don't care about a woman's height as long as she is fit and of course not very tall (more than 1.78). I prefer women who are about 1.60-1.65 but I still don't care much about it.

And I don't even care if my kids are tall because LL exist. I only care to have many money before making a kid for it to be financially independent without even having to work than having a tall kid. Being tall and broke means nothing compared to being relatively short with the ability to have LL and financially syccessful.

kamaruusman

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2023, 09:16:44 PM »

Having a short complex when being a woman is too stupid unless you are too short (less than 1.55) because height is not an advantage except from the working place when it is true that taller women have more chances just like taller men.
Other than that I don't care about a woman's height as long as she is fit and of course not very tall (more than 1.78). I prefer women who are about 1.60-1.65 but I still don't care much about it.

And I don't even care if my kids are tall because LL exist. I only care to have many money before making a kid for it to be financially independent without even having to work than having a tall kid. Being tall and broke means nothing compared to being relatively short with the ability to have LL and financially syccessful.

I disagree. Taller women (5'7"-5'10") are actually seksier as long as they are not to tall.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2023, 11:42:46 AM »

In China we are already having lots of dumb pussies who complain about how short it is so that it invokes many bad feelings being 'only' 163-165cm. I made this post just because of the encounters with these nonsensical complaints. In China 163-165cm is even higher than average. These equate complaining about being too short while standing at 175-178cm as a man. Clearly these girls are either humblebragging or dishonest about their heights or just dumb.

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2023, 02:15:52 PM »

I disagree. Taller women (5'7"-5'10") are actually seksier as long as they are not to tall.
Yeah because being taller for a woman elevates her sexiness, in an extremely significantly less degree than for a man though.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2023, 05:56:16 PM »

Personally speaking, yeah, I will filter out short girls, since I don't want my kids(if I must have one) to suffer from height discrimination

Well, at that point you might as well elect to learn more about gene surgery. Height alone isn’t enough to compete(perpetuate your 🧬) at a world where there are other factors that come into play. The Lebensborn program (tried) to select for traits in this way and it failed miserably. Might be time to apply for that (genetics) PhD program.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2023, 06:12:49 PM »

Yeah because being taller for a woman elevates her sxxiness, in an extremely significantly less degree than for a man though.

I completely disagree. If they don’t have white hair and striking blue eyes I can’t say there’s a lot of interest (for me personally). Height is negligible because this is something that’s easy to inject into a 🧬 lineage. Height seems to be kinda cheap (you could move to Africa; where cost of living is low and you’ll find some tall women that you can reproduce/ support with next to zero effort ngl). But intelligence and those strong nordic features are kind of a premium (Cph, Hellsinki are expensive yaha)…

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up