Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Safe Doctors in Turkey  (Read 977 times)

Aquahoma2

Safe Doctors in Turkey
« on: April 30, 2023, 11:08:06 AM »

Basically, the question in the title -- can anyone suggest a good LL surgeon from Turkey, not a butcher? Any references (either personal experience or diaries) would be very helpful, thanks.

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
Re: Safe Doctors in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 06:03:58 PM »

I can link you a bunch of forum sites that will tell you why you shouldn't go to a bunch of different clinics in Turkey. But the opposite I can't help you with. I personally have been following this forum for more than a year (before making this account) and haven't heard anything good about any of the turkish surgeons except maybe Metin K. Who Cyborg4life recommended in one of his newer videos. He is also good friends with Dr Donghoon Lee, who is a pretty experienced surgeon in South Korea. But I haven't read any positive cases with him, only that Cyborg4life gives him credit for his work so yeah...

Sigma

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 06:32:44 PM »

I can link you a bunch of forum sites that will tell you why you shouldn't go to a bunch of different clinics in Turkey. But the opposite I can't help you with. I personally have been following this forum for more than a year (before making this account) and haven't heard anything good about any of the turkish surgeons except maybe Metin K. Who Cyborg4life recommended in one of his newer videos. He is also good friends with Dr Donghoon Lee, who is a pretty experienced surgeon in South Korea. But I haven't read any positive cases with him, only that Cyborg4life gives him credit for his work so yeah...
I agree. Dr. Donghoon Lee is friends with Metin Kücükkaya and Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili. Do not go to any company or doctor in Turkey other than these 2 doctors.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

wes07

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 10:34:04 PM »

do you know the price of the turkish doctor that Cyborg recomended?

LLprime3

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2023, 10:50:43 PM »

Basically, the question in the title -- can anyone suggest a good LL surgeon from Turkey, not a butcher? Any references (either personal experience or diaries) would be very helpful, thanks.

Did both segments in Turkey, can recommend one of them only, Fatih Arslanoglu. Their team does all kinds of other orthopedic surgeries as well, and at that time they had 2 patients per week for LL. And it's not just on main surgeon, they have two or three main surgeons who do the surgery at the same time together. During mine two were present.

Sigma

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2023, 01:32:51 AM »

Did both segments in Turkey, can recommend one of them only, Fatih Arslanoglu. Their team does all kinds of other orthopedic surgeries as well, and at that time they had 2 patients per week for LL. And it's not just on main surgeon, they have two or three main surgeons who do the surgery at the same time together. During mine two were present.
;D You're kidding, aren't you? How can be the BEST DOCTOR just because you had surgery with Dr Fatih? Even Dr. Butcher Halil is a good doctor according to some people? Also it's suspicious when you actually have the surgery... because companies always use pictures of patients and publish diaries using the photo even if the patient doesn't know about it.. Fatih Arslanoğlu is a noob surgeon. Just like Mustafa Uysal or giotikas or dr buldu or yuksel yurttas. tomayto, tomahto.. There are ONLY 2 options in Turkey. I asked Dr Lee about this issue. Dr Metin Kucukkaya or Dr Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili. They are the best and most reliable CLL doctors in Turkey. You have a brain and use it... If you read and believe the posts on this forum, you are really stupid. Ask doctors, talk to doctors...

Sigma

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2023, 01:49:28 AM »

Oh Also, Dr Metin Kucukkaya and Dr Mustafa Gokhan Bilgili, these doctors have been performing these surgeries for a long time. Even before CLL became popular. They have had 1000+ patients. CLL became popular and loser surgeons like Dr Halil Buldu immediately founded companies for money. then wannabetaller - AFA and now fatih arslanoglu lol. Even Dr. Yuksel Yurttas butcher was a wannabetaller doctor ahaha. If I can learn, you can too. Don't believe the writings of these idiots. They are trying to make money by using people's short height. Read and research my previous posts in my profile. Also, doctors such as Dr Halil - Dr Fatih Arslanoglu - Dr Mustafa Uysal - Dr Yuksel Yurttas are excluded doctors in Turkey. So even their own colleagues, doctors, do not respect them. Because these are terrible doctors and they are in this business to make money. But fools like you make them rich. and the reasons why they prefer it are only the messages - posts - diaries on this forum, which have no proof lol. The same goes for betz and giotikas. Yes, you are short, but don't let these people use you. If you are thinking of going to Turkey, you only have 2 options. Don't be a test subject for doctors that other doctors don't respect. ;)

Charizard

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2023, 06:27:38 PM »

You have a brain and use it... If you read and believe the posts on this forum, you are really stupid. Ask doctors, talk to doctors...

Calm your tities bro. Toxicity against people who share opinion here in this forum would not take you or the doctors you praised here anywhere. Its the opposite that you are hurting reputation of Dr Metin and Dr Gokhan with this kind of childish attidude. You can not force your own opinion to others or insult a member just because he shared his experience. This was a forum where everyone can share his own opinion about leg lengthening safely but your toxicity also hurts the credibility of the forum it self by attacking members of this forum like this. Nowadays people are scared to ask a question or share a detail of his own opion because of bullies like you.

@KiloKAHN I do not know why moderation is not taking action against toxic people.
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Sigma

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2023, 07:12:40 PM »

Calm your tities bro. Toxicity against people who share opinion here in this forum would not take you or the doctors you praised here anywhere. Its the opposite that you are hurting reputation of Dr Metin and Dr Gokhan with this kind of childish attidude. You can not force your own opinion to others or insult a member just because he shared his experience. This was a forum where everyone can share his own opinion about leg lengthening safely but your toxicity also hurts the credibility of the forum it self by attacking members of this forum like this. Nowadays people are scared to ask a question or share a detail of his own opion because of bullies like you.

@KiloKAHN I do not know why moderation is not taking action against toxic people.
I guess you don't have a brain and you didn't understand what I wrote. If you say there is no gravity or the world is flat, you are an idiot. The CLL industry is very risky. Actually, writing these might make a person think and use his brain rather than going to a butcher doctor and getting injured. I am a fan of Dr Lee and I will have surgery with Dr Lee. I won't even post a diary on this forum. I came here just to cause trouble for the company employees and reveal hidden truths. I think you're uncomfortable with this but you know what, I don't care. :) Either have surgery or don't talk, old man. These are none of your business. I do not tarnish the reputation of any doctor. I can vouch for only 2 doctors in Turkey, that's all. Different doctors in Germany, different doctors in the USA. I can tell you the reliable doctors in every country. I wrote my opinion on this topic and actually I don't care about you barking nerdy old man. 8) Also, the forum is full of many company employees, but you cannot understand this because you have no brain. afa - betz - giotikas employees are always here. As previously livelifetaller was active on this forum.

LLprime3

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2023, 03:55:11 AM »

;D You're kidding, aren't you? How can be the BEST DOCTOR just because you had surgery with Dr Fatih? Even Dr. Butcher Halil is a good doctor according to some people? Also it's suspicious when you actually have the surgery... because companies always use pictures of patients and publish diaries using the photo even if the patient doesn't know about it.. Fatih Arslanoğlu is a noob surgeon. Just like Mustafa Uysal or giotikas or dr buldu or yuksel yurttas. tomayto, tomahto.. There are ONLY 2 options in Turkey. I asked Dr Lee about this issue. Dr Metin Kucukkaya or Dr Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili. They are the best and most reliable CLL doctors in Turkey. You have a brain and use it... If you read and believe the posts on this forum, you are really stupid. Ask doctors, talk to doctors...

I never said best. Why are you making things up? I just gave my opinion about who is likely not a butcher, and recommended that doc with good faith. And I kept in touch with two other patients, both recovered fine.
And if I go further, I do not recommend Halil, and he was my first surgeon. I'm not biased.

"Asking doctors"... What doctor will tell you that he is not a good fit for his own patient? Only people who did the surgery are most qualified to answer, not even you are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up