Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To those that did CLL - is your new height noticeable for other people?  (Read 799 times)

justaveragedude

• Visitor

So kind of basic question, but to all those that did Cosmetic Limb Lenghtening, did your relatives, good friends noticed straight away that you are in fact taller? What do you say to someone who may have commented that to you or straight asked you about it? I wish to do it for myself, but have no idea if telling someone beforehand is good or no.
172 cm. Want to do 5 cm on tibias and 7.5-8 cm on femurs with internal PRECICE 3 (STRYDE). Hope I can do it!

p00293

Just gaslight them, most normies have no idea this surgery exists.

ballsackoffury123

Obviously they'll notice. 3.15 inches is A LOT. I was 174 cm to begin with and will end with 182. I will go from the 45 percentile of adult male to the 82nd in USA, thats an insane jump.

I'm only 178 right now and it's very noticiable.

uponly

Absolutely. I started at 179 cm and am now 186, still lengthening. My best friend is 190.6 cm tall and I'm almost shoulder to shoulder with him. It's unreal.
Starting height: 5'10"ish (179cm).   Desired height: 6'1.5" (187cm).   Achieved on 5/31/23: 6'1.5" (187.3 cm).

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. Nothing I post is intended to be or interpreted as medical advice. I am posting about my CLL experience for informational purposes only

ballsackoffury123

I mean if people dont notice, whats the point of going through hell to do this surgery lol. 8 cm is easily life changing

thankscience

Absolutely. I started at 179 cm and am now 186, still lengthening. My best friend is 190.6 cm tall and I'm almost shoulder to shoulder with him. It's unreal.
I'm being pedantic but your diary says you started at 178cm - did your doctor re-measure you?

uponly

I'm being pedantic but your diary says you started at 178cm - did your doctor re-measure you?

I measured anywhere from 178 to slightly over 179, mostly depending on different stadiometers. My primary care doc always had me at 179 or thereabouts. For 15 years now. Dr. Paley measured me at 178.5 five years ago. Dr. Rozbruch measured me at 178 in his office. My pre-surgery appointment was 178.6, a block down from Dr. Rozbruch's office in HSS :). Hope that helps.
Starting height: 5'10"ish (179cm).   Desired height: 6'1.5" (187cm).   Achieved on 5/31/23: 6'1.5" (187.3 cm).

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. Nothing I post is intended to be or interpreted as medical advice. I am posting about my CLL experience for informational purposes only

ballsackoffury123

yeah there's no way to get the "EXACT" height. First your height changes over the day, and second based off how hard the person measuring presses down on your head theres a +- 1.5 cm difference because your hair is poofy.

junior006

5cm+ absolutely. patients lengthening quadrilateral 10-14cm feel like they're breathing from a different atmosphere. if you go thru this journey people better notice

lessthanavg8300

Its undeniable once you get past 2 inches of height gain (to your close family maybe its more like 1.5 inches).  You look completely different.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.
Pages: [1]   Go Up