Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Live Life Taller butchered my ankles  (Read 4641 times)

otaviognu

Re: Live Life Taller butchered my ankles
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2023, 09:31:25 PM »

Tibias is much harder to make it, even a good surgeon could be face some complication on this segment, femur is more easy to make it, even bad surgeon make it pretty decent, the major errors are infections, muscle cramp( little physiotherapy) or nerve pain( many caused by overdistration).

dontgototurkey

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2023, 10:26:07 PM »

I know I’m not going to convince you at this point, I get it. The height dysphoria is so bad you’ll do anything to make it stop. I was there myself.

What I’m saying though is that Halil literally just removed screws he should have left in, and because of that I’ve been unable to walk for over a year. It’s not that he made some minor mistake that all surgeons make sometimes.

He did something completely idiotic and insane that basically crippled me, requiring two reconstructive surgeries. And then refused to apologize or admit he was wrong.

I mean if you’re at the edge mentally and it’s either limb lengthening or jumping off a building, I get it. I don’t miss being 168 cm. Being 180 is nice. But understand these guys are psychopaths. They don’t care about you. They don’t care about your health. When you’re there they’ll pretend to be your best friend. They’re very charming. They try to make you feel like part of their family or something. That all happened with me. All smiles and hugs. 

But as soon as something goes wrong and you confront them about it, they’ll just block you and forget about you. It’s all a lie.

They don’t care I’ve been on crutches for an entire year, lost a years worth of work because I drive for a living. They don’t care I can’t walk.

The most insane thing is since I’ve been there they’ve raised prices even more, so it’s not even that affordable anymore. You could just save money for a few more years and go to Greece or somewhere safer.

You’ve been warned.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2023, 11:53:33 PM »

Yeah which likely makes things worse. His surgical technique is so poor, if I had let him try to fix my ankles instead of going home to have it done in Los Angeles he probably would have made it even worse. He shouldn’t be operating on anyone. For any reason.

What exactly is wrong with your ankles? I'm trying to search your condition up on Google but it's full of medical terms and it's hard to completely understand. Thanks for responding btw.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

dontgototurkey

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2023, 12:44:12 AM »

What exactly is wrong with your ankles? I'm trying to search your condition up on Google but it's full of medical terms and it's hard to completely understand. Thanks for responding btw.

There’s these screws used in tibia lengthening called syndesmotic screws that hold the tibia and fibula together at your ankle when lengthening. The screws need to be left in place during the recovery process, ideally until nail removal a year later, or the tibia and fibula move apart and create what’s called a tibiofibular subluxation, a type of dislocation.

It’s very subtle in the early stages, when the doctor pointed it out on the X-ray I didn’t even see it at first. There wasn’t really any significant pain either, so it was very much a surprise.

It’s the kind of thing that in the early stages is not noticeable. You could come home from lengthening, feel fine, start to walk again, go back to normal life etc.

But eventually the bones will gradually move further apart, destabilizing the ankle more and more. When there is a subluxation of the tibia and fibula, even if it’s microscopic, like only a few millimeters between each bone, the ankle is not anatomically stable.

If you were to ignore it completely, eventually your ankle would completely stop working. The ligaments, tendons and nerves would be pulled in unnatural ways, well beyond their design. Chronic inflammation from the subluxation eventually causes swelling of the joint, increased fluid in the joints, cartilage damage, bone damage, muscle atrophy. Because the main ankle “joint” where the tibia and fibula connect becomes too loose and everything is stretched, stressed, and eventually torn.

The reconstructive surgery is a lot like an ankle fracture repair. They basically replace the syndesmotic screws that Halil took out prematurely. There’s pictures of the repair in my first post.

The surgery is pretty simple as far as ankle surgeries go, but the recovery process is long. No weight bearing for six weeks and then it takes at least six months to stop hurting and feel normal. I opted to do one ankle at a time so I could weight bear on one leg and not be wheelchair bound.

My left ankle is good now but my right is taking longer because the hardware put in is more extensive because he had to also correct the valgus deformity in the tibia created by Halil. So instead of just a few screws like the left ankle, there’s a huge metal plate and a bunch of small screws going directly into the lateral malleolus. It’s been almost five months since the right ankle surgery and I’m still on crutches. Technically I can “fully weight bear” but it doesn’t mean I can really walk. Everything is too swollen and tender still. I hope by Christmas I’ll be off then for good and back to my life.

He’s such an incompetent sick bastard. I’m lucky I didn’t get osteomyelitis like a lot of LLT patients but even small complications like mine can wreck your life for a year or more.

STAY AWAY FROM LIVE LIFE TALLER

Body Builder

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2023, 12:48:10 AM »

Turkey is the biggest sh*thole for LL nowadays as was India before one decade.
Only a fool would trust his feet on the turkish butchers, especially after.all.these horror stories that are written here.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2023, 12:49:21 AM »

Only a fool would trust his feet on the turkish butchers, especially after.all.these horror stories that are written here.

What this guy said 👆👆👆

Charizard

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2023, 06:36:23 AM »

Yeap thats what im saying to all
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

shortisnotfun

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2023, 06:39:28 PM »

There’s these screws used in tibia lengthening called syndesmotic screws that hold the tibia and fibula together at your ankle when lengthening. The screws need to be left in place during the recovery process, ideally until nail removal a year later, or the tibia and fibula move apart and create what’s called a tibiofibular subluxation, a type of dislocation.

It’s very subtle in the early stages, when the doctor pointed it out on the X-ray I didn’t even see it at first. There wasn’t really any significant pain either, so it was very much a surprise.

It’s the kind of thing that in the early stages is not noticeable. You could come home from lengthening, feel fine, start to walk again, go back to normal life etc.

But eventually the bones will gradually move further apart, destabilizing the ankle more and more. When there is a subluxation of the tibia and fibula, even if it’s microscopic, like only a few millimeters between each bone, the ankle is not anatomically stable.

If you were to ignore it completely, eventually your ankle would completely stop working. The ligaments, tendons and nerves would be pulled in unnatural ways, well beyond their design. Chronic inflammation from the subluxation eventually causes swelling of the joint, increased fluid in the joints, cartilage damage, bone damage, muscle atrophy. Because the main ankle “joint” where the tibia and fibula connect becomes too loose and everything is stretched, stressed, and eventually torn.

The reconstructive surgery is a lot like an ankle fracture repair. They basically replace the syndesmotic screws that Halil took out prematurely. There’s pictures of the repair in my first post.

The surgery is pretty simple as far as ankle surgeries go, but the recovery process is long. No weight bearing for six weeks and then it takes at least six months to stop hurting and feel normal. I opted to do one ankle at a time so I could weight bear on one leg and not be wheelchair bound.

My left ankle is good now but my right is taking longer because the hardware put in is more extensive because he had to also correct the valgus deformity in the tibia created by Halil. So instead of just a few screws like the left ankle, there’s a huge metal plate and a bunch of small screws going directly into the lateral malleolus. It’s been almost five months since the right ankle surgery and I’m still on crutches. Technically I can “fully weight bear” but it doesn’t mean I can really walk. Everything is too swollen and tender still. I hope by Christmas I’ll be off then for good and back to my life.

He’s such an incompetent sick bastard. I’m lucky I didn’t get osteomyelitis like a lot of LLT patients but even small complications like mine can wreck your life for a year or more.

Thank you for responding. I think the fibula is kind of bent near the end and so that's what's called tibiofibular subluxation? Is this the problem?

https://ibb.co/N2pdp0Z

dontgototurkey

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2023, 09:21:48 PM »

Sort of, the bend is caused by stress from the bones moving apart at the ankle joint, it creates widespread instability. It’s difficult to “see” the subluxation at the tibiofibular joint unless you’re an experienced orthopedic surgeon or radiologist, the bones at the joint are millimeters out of place, but it’s enough to make the whole thing anatomically unstable.

otaviognu

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2023, 10:24:46 PM »

There are some bad cases, but some of them are make up. There are tons of testemunhal cases on wanna be taller and live live taller, so I don't believe that they make every single patient cripple as you said.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:52:04 PM by otaviognu »

Maison

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2023, 01:58:57 AM »

Thank you for responding. I think the fibula is kind of bent near the end and so that's what's called tibiofibular subluxation? Is this the problem?

https://ibb.co/N2pdp0Z

My interpretation is as follows.

If the syndesmotic screw, which fixes the tibia and fibula, is removed early, the fibula may shift, leading to tibiofibular subluxation. When this occurs on the side of the ankle joint, the fibula usually moves upward, away from talus.

In his case, instead of the fibula moving away from the talus, the ankle joint seemed to tilt outward.
The doctor appears to have performed an osteotomy of the fibula and fixed the fibula in the correct position.

To aid understanding, I adjusted the tilt of the preoperative photo of Rt and inverted the postoperative photo of Lt. This is because the ankle joint was clearly visible in the postoperative photo of Lt.

https://ibb.co/rbkN0Ph
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 02:56:25 AM by Maison »

Maison

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2023, 02:14:40 AM »

There are some bad cases, but some of them are make up. There are tons of testemunhal cases on wanna be taller and live live taller, so I don't believe that they make every single patient cripple as you said.

I understand that you seem to have already paid for LLT and are in a situation where you cannot stop starting to gamble with your own legs in LLT.
It is true that there are people who win in gambling with LLT or WBT.
Please rebut in this topic after you actually win in gambling.

harsismobi

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2023, 05:24:23 AM »

i have some questions

ive never seen any lon tibia patients having their fibula screwed in after the removal of the frame, and ive seen hundreds of xrays, as far as i have always understood is that only during the lengthening when a pulling motion is applied you need to have the fibula fixed but after the frame removal everything settles and they dont need to affix it

are you saying that 100% of all lon tibia patients who have had their frames removed have suffered/are suffering from this fibular subluxation?

im one year post frame removal and i dont notice any particular instability and after the frame removal my fibula wasn't screwed in anymore

second question: you say that if this is left to be long term complication the ankle will stop working? how is this possible? i think the body isnt that straightforward and the pulling of the tissues at that location would just make it adapt to the new position of the bones albeit with lowered athletic potential(which is a known trade off)

thoughts?

Maison

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2023, 06:06:09 AM »

i have some questions

ive never seen any lon tibia patients having their fibula screwed in after the removal of the frame, and ive seen hundreds of xrays, as far as i have always understood is that only during the lengthening when a pulling motion is applied you need to have the fibula fixed but after the frame removal everything settles and they dont need to affix it

are you saying that 100% of all lon tibia patients who have had their frames removed have suffered/are suffering from this fibular subluxation?

im one year post frame removal and i dont notice any particular instability and after the frame removal my fibula wasn't screwed in anymore

second question: you say that if this is left to be long term complication the ankle will stop working? how is this possible? i think the body isnt that straightforward and the pulling of the tissues at that location would just make it adapt to the new position of the bones albeit with lowered athletic potential(which is a known trade off)

thoughts?

Your question is quite intriguing, so I researched the literature.
According to the document below, after the removal of the syndesmotic screw (SS) following tibial lengthening, migration of the fibula was observed in 77% of cases. The author suggests that the removal of SS before the healing of the fibula may be associated with the migration of the fibula.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877056814001650?via%3Dihub
https://ibb.co/7n8WQv8

In LON surgery, it is common to remove the SS along with the external fixator, but it might be safer to wait for the healing of the fibula before removing the SS.

According to this literature, Proximal migration of the fibular malleolus is associated with valgus deformation of the ankle, a risk factor for tibiotalar osteoarthritis.
Of course, not all cases of fibula migration result in deformation or arthritis, but there may be patients where the adaptation you mentioned does not occur.

Body Builder

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2023, 07:23:23 AM »

It doesn't matter if they cripple all their patients or 50% of them or even a 10% (while I am sure the percentage is much bigger than that).
The complication rate of these turkish clowns is way too big for amy sane LL'er to even think about doing the surgery with them while for about the same money there are many better options. Even if they weren't though it is better to stay as you are compared to becoming a 6cm taller crippled man. If you are crippled then even if you are 1.85 cm height it doesn't matter at all.

otaviognu

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2023, 08:01:28 AM »

It doesn't matter if they cripple all their patients or 50% of them or even a 10% (while I am sure the percentage is much bigger than that).
The complication rate of these turkish clowns is way too big for amy sane LL'er to even think about doing the surgery with them while for about the same money there are many better options. Even if they weren't though it is better to stay as you are compared to becoming a 6cm taller crippled man. If you are crippled then even if you are 1.85 cm height it doesn't matter at all.
I have been talking with a currently patient  live life taller and he is happy and make praise about the instalations etc, he is doing lon on femur and he want it because the weight bearing and less time require to  recovery.
Which options do you recommend bodybuilder? MOnegal? giotikas?

dontgototurkey

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2023, 08:54:40 PM »

Parihar in India is legit if you are looking for low price

I give up trying to convince people not to go to LLT. Halil could be selling patient organs on the black market and there would still be people lining up to have surgery there. It’s hopeless.

Good luck everyone ✌️

Ayesha12345

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2023, 04:37:37 AM »

It’s not your fault, their social media is soo deceiving making ur look like a walk in the park, when this surgery is difficult with the best precise nail & with surgeon as amazing as Paley, let alone butchers at LLT. I don’t know how they live with making it seem like a fun easy process, it is not!! Anyway hope you’re well into recovery now and walking fine. Also guys pls don’t be tempted by free surgery if complication occurs, under a good clinic complications are soo rare, and any additional surgery, anaesthesia, down time, scars ain’t no joke. Don’t settle, please 🙏

shortisnotfun

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2023, 06:21:40 AM »

My interpretation is as follows.

If the syndesmotic screw, which fixes the tibia and fibula, is removed early, the fibula may shift, leading to tibiofibular subluxation. When this occurs on the side of the ankle joint, the fibula usually moves upward, away from talus.

In his case, instead of the fibula moving away from the talus, the ankle joint seemed to tilt outward.
The doctor appears to have performed an osteotomy of the fibula and fixed the fibula in the correct position.

To aid understanding, I adjusted the tilt of the preoperative photo of Rt and inverted the postoperative photo of Lt. This is because the ankle joint was clearly visible in the postoperative photo of Lt.

https://ibb.co/rbkN0Ph

I see, that brings more clarity. Thank you for your response.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up