Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How quickly do you shrink to your evening height?  (Read 1216 times)

AlmostSix

How quickly do you shrink to your evening height?
« on: June 25, 2023, 06:22:26 AM »

I've heard a lot of conflicting info. Some say it lasts for an hour or two, others say you shrink pretty substantially after a minute. Others still say you very gradually shrink to your evening height (99% percent of your morning height) over the course of the day.

So which is it?
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.

Notlucky

Re: How quickly do you shrink to your evening height?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 10:48:24 AM »

I've heard a lot of conflicting info. Some say it lasts for an hour or two, others say you shrink pretty substantially after a minute. Others still say you very gradually shrink to your evening height (99% percent of your morning height) over the course of the day.

So which is it?
I once measure. After like 2 hours it decreased about 1cm after I woke up and then it remained the same. Why are you obsessed with this matter anyway? It is not that important.
By the way, your height is great. What is your goal of lengthening? I mean how much do you wanna lengthen?

Notlucky

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 10:51:42 AM »

You are a little under 182 and wanna get to 183? Is your goal just 1 cm? Are you still growing or you wanna undergo LL?

AlmostSix

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 06:08:59 PM »

You are a little under 182 and wanna get to 183? Is your goal just 1 cm? Are you still growing or you wanna undergo LL?
i'm 22, pretty sure i'm done growing unless i've got a hidden growth spurt in the future. i just want to get comfortably over that 6 foot line, nothing crazy. wingspan is 186 so no more than that

Unknown

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2023, 11:39:29 AM »

JFL at this person doing 1.5cm LL

alf6cm

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2023, 12:43:44 PM »

My shrinking must happen right after I get up then because I’ve never measured less than 169.4-169.5 morning or night.

AlmostSix

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 01:51:42 PM »

JFL at this person doing 1.5cm LL
i just wanna be as tall as miles teller ok?😤

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2023, 06:49:38 PM »

AlmostSix I'm not going to ban you but please leave.  You need a psychiatrist not an orthopedic sureon.  Forget LL exists dude.  It's not for you.

AlmostSix

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2023, 10:32:09 PM »

AlmostSix I'm not going to ban you but please leave.  You need a psychiatrist not an orthopedic sureon.  Forget LL exists dude.  It's not for you.
Trust me man, surgery is the last thing I want to do. It's my last resort

markr09

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2023, 06:27:12 AM »

i'm 22, pretty sure i'm done growing unless i've got a hidden growth spurt in the future. i just want to get comfortably over that 6 foot line, nothing crazy. wingspan is 186 so no more than that
You  are 182cm, at that point you're basically 6' even if cm says otherwise. Virtually 0 people are gonna notice you any different from a solid 6' and you can even tell people you're soft 6' or flat. You're closer to 6' than you are 5'11, you're 6'. The only time they'd know is if they measure you, and even then that can be inaccurate in a lot of clinics who don't really care and just doing it for data input. Heck my driver's license had me listed 3cm deviated from my height. You can just tell people sometimes they list your height wrong, but that's not gonna matter anyways because 0 people are gonna notice nor ask.

I'm just surprised people who are already blessed with this height still get dysphoria. You shouldn't, you're at the top percentile of male height. Even if you say you're average in Europe, you're still average atleast. Meanwhile there are under 5'6 brothers out there struggling to even be looked at by western society's standards as normal.

As Medium says, get therapy. LL shouldn't be an option for you.
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up