Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: celebrities  (Read 1712 times)

Omar

celebrities
« on: July 16, 2023, 01:45:36 PM »

I have a question that bothers me, why celebrities don't do this operation with the best surgeon to appear taller. Are there still too many risks? I don't know any celebrities who have done LL or maybe they're hiding it.

GrowTow

Re: celebrities
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 03:25:57 PM »

I doubt many celebrities have 3+ months to take out of their busy schedules for this kind of surgery and 99 other reasons...
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Omar

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 06:06:17 PM »

I don't think it's a question of time. I have the impression that this operation completely changes the way of walking and considerably reduces physical abilities. Well, I hope I'm wrong.

GrowGrow123

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023, 08:01:09 PM »

I think the problem is they’re too famous. Even if they wanted to, it would be too public a thing and everyone would know.
Starting Height: 5' 9.5"
Current Height: 6' 0.5"
Wing Span: 6' 2"
Method: Precise 2.2 Femurs
Surgery Date: March 2023

TheDream

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2023, 10:51:40 PM »

It would be impossible to hide, and thus any status gains from becoming taller would be mitigated from the shame of people knowing it is artificial from LL.

markr09

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 03:53:51 AM »

Time and privacy. Celebrities can have busy schedules, plus they're known to the public. Unless they lengthen jut 1 inch and/or is still well below 25 years old, people are gonna suspect why someone grew over 2 inches in a year.
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.

Omar

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2023, 12:12:24 PM »

I'm not 100% in agreement because many have already had surgery and for the most part they don't really hide it

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2023, 03:43:58 PM »

I'm not 100% in agreement because many have already had surgery and for the most part they don't really hide it
Many start did LL and don't hide it? Mention 2-3, because I don't know any world star that did LL and admitted it also.

Omar

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2023, 06:40:55 PM »

sorry I misspoke. English is not my first language. I meant that celebrities have already dabbled in cosmetic surgery so I don't see why they wouldn't have done LL.

Thekollecter

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2023, 10:04:33 PM »

The don't get the surgery because it has long terms complications

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2023, 10:26:08 PM »

The don't get the surgery because it has long terms complications
Many of them do drugs etc which are way more hazardous than LL. So no that's not the main reason.
In reality they simply don't do LL because women don't need it and men, when they become famous, they have already a specific appearance so LL won't helm then much. Danny De Vito wouldn't suddenly become a woman magnet only becsuse he gained 7-8cm more.
Only a man who is not already famous can gain things from LL and persue a career after it but it will keep it strictly confidential so there is no way to know it.

Personally I have some suspicions that Bieber did LL because he was not more than 1.70 till he was 20 and after that he became about 1.75 which can't happen without LL at that age, unless he just wears too tall elevator shoes and he is still 1.70.
Other than him I don't have any suspicion of any other star that may did LL.

Omar

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2023, 10:47:31 PM »

what are the long term complications

Thekollecter

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2023, 10:48:20 PM »

Hope you are joking the damage limb lengthening does long term to your structure is different from drugs Lmaoo you can get Arthritirs and pain in your joints drugs is a different type of toxicity then arthritis and injury

Omar

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2023, 10:48:34 PM »

Many of them do drugs etc which are way more hazardous than LL. So no that's not the main reason.
In reality they simply don't do LL because women don't need it and men, when they become famous, they have already a specific appearance so LL won't helm then much. Danny De Vito wouldn't suddenly become a woman magnet only becsuse he gained 7-8cm more.
Only a man who is not already famous can gain things from LL and persue a career after it but it will keep it strictly confidential so there is no way to know it.

Personally I have some suspicions that Bieber did LL because he was not more than 1.70 till he was 20 and after that he became about 1.75 which can't happen without LL at that age, unless he just wears too tall elevator shoes and he is still 1.70.
Other than him I don't have any suspicion of any other star that may did LL.

It's possible, but I didn't see any scars on his legs.

Omar

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2023, 10:51:03 PM »

Doctors today don't talk about long term negative effects however I agree that there must be effects on the body depending on how much you lie down

Thekollecter

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2023, 11:27:29 PM »

What do you mean depending on how much you lie down ?

Omar

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2023, 11:48:21 PM »

The more you lie down, the more you change your biomechanics, which leads to more side effects. Afterwards I think that PT and stretching reduce its negative effect but I don't have the certainty yet. I am waiting to see...

Christopherbulder

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2023, 12:02:17 PM »

for my little personal story I had a height of 168.5 cm before now 176 cm I was a fitness model with a lot of criticism because 168cm model everyone talks about the small model or too bad you are very well only small it does not remain not a feeling a truth rather I did not have much problem with women (strangely) rather with jealous men when a woman talk about me to say what a beautiful man there was always a man to say yes my little dwarfs for me that something very positive will remain without any side effects since 2003, i.e. 20 years my opinion therefore remains to share on yes or no to do this operation for several reasons the first one indeed if you have lots of physical problems it does not change something although certain times I've seen people have only the size and nothing else physically and it goes rather well strangely for some women it remains something magical the size for my size today it remains normal for some and a little small for some 'other it doesn't remain something anymore or you only retain that

Omar

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2023, 01:31:55 PM »

for my little personal story I had a height of 168.5 cm before now 176 cm I was a fitness model with a lot of criticism because 168cm model everyone talks about the small model or too bad you are very well only small it does not remain not a feeling a truth rather I did not have much problem with women (strangely) rather with jealous men when a woman talk about me to say what a beautiful man there was always a man to say yes my little dwarfs for me that something very positive will remain without any side effects since 2003, i.e. 20 years my opinion therefore remains to share on yes or no to do this operation for several reasons the first one indeed if you have lots of physical problems it does not change something although certain times I've seen people have only the size and nothing else physically and it goes rather well strangely for some women it remains something magical the size for my size today it remains normal for some and a little small for some 'other it doesn't remain something anymore or you only retain that

thank you very much for your testimonial. I have a question, when did you do LL? your life today and back to normal? do you regret your choice

Christopherbulder

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2023, 01:49:03 PM »

thank you very much for your testimonial. I have a question, when did you do LL? your life today and back to normal? do you regret your choice

resume a normal life 18 months after once the nails removed no side effects or zero fatigue or pain nothing I absolutely do not regret on the contrary it remains a rather positive thing for a person under 170cm nobody can regret being a little man there life goes by very quickly make a life at 100%

Christopherbulder

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2023, 01:52:14 PM »

forget all the stories of calculation proportions in. life the only important thing and to gain reasonable height up to 14 cm 15 cm maximum

AllinStryde

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2023, 08:53:56 PM »

Celebs don't do it because they simply don't need it.  They've already "made it."  No sports star would do this...as they would never play like before again.  And anyone who is a celebrity already has achieved money, power, fame, etc.  So there's really no need to improve when you are at the absolute pinnacle. 

Omar

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2023, 08:59:13 PM »

so if I understand correctly it destroys a sports career? So there is never going back to normal...

Omar

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2023, 10:25:21 PM »

If I was famous I would do LL without hesitation for 2 more inches. I do not seek to seduce other women or people in a general way but I seek to please myself. I think a procedure for a two inch lengthening is not as serious in the long term as a procedure over 10 cm. Again these are guesses and I don't know the long term effects.
Pages: [1]   Go Up