Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: >2 surgeries  (Read 340 times)

Philosopher

• The limits do not set you, you set the limits.
>2 surgeries
« on: July 21, 2023, 07:30:59 PM »

I am just curious, has anyone done more than 2 surgeries? Is it theoretically possible to do when one wants to achieve extreme gains.
In some northern regions of Samogitia, the average height for 20 year old males is around 6'3''.
So yes, you can say I am striving for average. 🙃

Estimate surgery date: 2026 summer

JJ299

Re: >2 surgeries
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 07:56:30 AM »

I am just curious, has anyone done more than 2 surgeries? Is it theoretically possible to do when one wants to achieve extreme gains.

People with dwarfism do it to achieve 1ft of extra height.

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
Re: >2 surgeries
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2023, 08:08:37 AM »

That Sedat guy from LiveLifeTaller in Turkey apparently did 3 surgeries in total to become 20 cm taller. However the sad reality is that most people can't take this much height, espicially if you were really short to begin with. Even if someone could and were extremely lucky lengthening more than about 12-14 cm looks stupid because your legs a waaaayyy longer than your torso now. He basically overlengthened got extremely lucky nothing bad happened and now overlengthen every single patient in his clinic without realizing how big of a risk his taking for his patients. Their is a reason that every single very experienced surgeon sticks to 8 MAX on femurs and 5-6 tibias max.
Pages: [1]   Go Up