Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Wannabetaller destroyed my life  (Read 21067 times)

Charizard

Re: Wannabetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2023, 07:05:25 AM »

Patients undergoing LL surgery at WBT or LLT should be aware that they are gambling with their legs.

Total gamble indeed. People are asking me who to go in Turkey sometimes. I cannot recommend any surgeon because when i do that i know that these butchers fake accounts will switch to attack mode. How to find one? All i can say is do your own research and stay away from Dr Halil, Dr Yunus and Dr Yuksel. They have plenty of complication cases as you can see and their complication rate is almost 50/50. This is a very serious surgery so take your time for research and do not go to cheapest place aswell. Check which surgeon has a continuous lengthening surgery count. and check if they have a complication history written here in this forum or social media. Check before/afters if you will feel better. Then you can go from there and choose one.
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2023, 07:24:21 AM »

Türkiye's Limb Lengthening Agent Wannabetaller (bubuzenggao) like to attack the victims who come out to expose their ugly faces! They sent victims who exposed in the group a court threat, which was hilarious! WBT's after-sales attitude is just like bandits!

As a Chinese, being bullied by the Xj people who are hiding in Türkiye by the Turks is powerless. I really feel humiliated. Although I can't protect my rights and interests through legal means, if I don't speak up, they will always think that patients are easy to be cheated. It's more painful than cursing me for being short and cursing me for being disabled.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2023, 07:47:46 AM »

They’re just like Live Life Taller, they lie and try to blame the patient. LLT tried to convince me that my ankles somehow butchered themselves. I offered to send medical records from Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles showing that premature removal of the syndesmotic screws caused subluxation requiring surgical correction, and that the right tibia was in valgus. They still refused to admit any wrongdoing.

Why would Wanna Be Taller be any different than Live Life Taller? Especially when there’s so many horror stories on this forum about Yunus and Yuksel from Wanna Be Taller?

The long history of corruption and incompetence in a developing country like Turkey filters down into every aspect of their society and culture, from poor medical training to the ability to lie as easily as you breathe.

I will not try to change your opinion about Turkiye and Turks. But I personally never lie. I prefer a truth that will cost me my life, than a lie that will save my life. Medical education in Turkey is not as bad as you think. If it were, thousands of Turkish doctors would not be accepted to many countries in Europe, including the USA every year.  The same is true for Turkiye's criminal law. Turkiye has a penal code as strict as the USA's. However, I must admit that the progress of the cases is not as fast as in America. My aim is to show that there is also the possibility that the company can be unfairly accused without creating a personal line of conflict with you and getting unfairly involved. Because despite all our insistence, I have seen enough patients who do not follow medical instructions. I tried to convince them myself as a part of my task. I also saw that they easily blamed us for the problem they encountered because they did not follow the instructions. Despite all my persuasion efforts, I have even seen a patient who persistently wants to reach 10 cm, continuing to extend by breaking the safety pin of the fixator, even though the fixator has reached its maximum extension capacity. I still ask about this patient from time to time. Because he wanted to move forward in a very radical and uncontrolled way. Still, he was an honest patient because he had promised to take full responsibility and not blame the company if it ran into a problem. As a matter of fact, if I listen to my conscience, I shouldn't resign. Because my task consists of constantly checking whether the services provided to patients comply with our quality standards. So we try to make sure that both staff and patients are following the guidelines, which is a good thing. Of course, it would be naive to think that this approach nullifies all the complications/risks. My claim is that our procedure helps us minimize potential complications/risks.

I wish the best for all of you with all my heart.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2023, 07:48:59 AM »

Stop gaslighting, your entire company is fkn horrific. How you gonna sit there in your little office infested with rats and bugs n try and act like you give a single goddamn   about your patients? Your company would gladly butcher every western citizen who travels out there if you could without issue. Your money hungry, and the ONLY reason anyone opts to go to you is because they are so incredibly desperate and unhappy that they will take the gamble. You literally toy with peoples lifes for money. You will never be a professional, nor will you ever leave that rat   of a country you live in either. Try and do a CLL surgery in a western country and see how fast your license gets torched and your on the street.  “I see no reason to be angry with you” yea no   you dumb sack of fetuses . Because YOUR group butchered him, not the other way around. Wtf do you have to be mad at him for? Exposing the truth of your godawful medical skills? Praying for another earthquake to smite your country from the heavens, hopefully this time it smokes the medical centres you do CLL at and your out of business for good.

I repay your insults to you. This is the first. Secondly, the first time I meet each patient, I tell them If they have any problem, request, suggestion or trouble let me know immediately without any hesitation. Each of our patients has groups and I follow all the services from there too. Additionally, I personally visit patients as much as the workload in the field and office allows. I'm usually in the field, not in the office.

This will be the first and only answer I give taking you seriously.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2023, 08:02:52 AM »

Another patient infected in the same batch and the attitude of wannabetaller.
The video shows the same group of patients in Wannabetaller, Türkiye (step by step) with me. She only did 4cm because of pain and severe pronation. W sold her to find Yunus to relax (at that time, other teams were free to relax). She wore plaster for more than 3 months in the hotel she rented to her and walked back home. Suddenly, there was redness, swelling, heat, pain, and internal infection at the broken bone! Later on, the lock nail was also infected with redness and swelling! I forgot to mention that she also suffered from common peroneal nerve injury, because she had returned and WBT was perfunctory and could only admit that she was unlucky! Next time, I will send you a message about how to draw pancakes for me before and after the double label dog WBT surgery, as well as the disgusting attitude of turning around and not recognizing me after causing chronic osteomyelitis, which is in stark contrast to the attitude of domestic doctors actively apologizing for mistakes.

When she was in Türkiye, W also swallowed her $750 for a residence permit, saying that the witness would not be refunded if there was a car accident on the way. In fact, W said that to every patient! Not only is W lax in charging her fees, but the quotation for taking her to the same hospital for hair transplant and dental beauty is twice as expensive as others themselves. Also, she just finished the surgery and asked the caregiver to help extend her legs, which also charged her a fee. Additionally, the physical therapy also overcharged her, causing her to pay 40000 yuan in advance for her 4-month accommodation and living expenses! There are still too many greedy and unscrupulous operations, and the issue of relative legs is not a big deal.
This girl is very nice. She got infected 2 months later than me, and I have been infected for almost 2 months. At that time, her Chinese doctor's advice made me realize that I was cheated by W and Yunus for 2 months! She showed my leg when I was in Türkiye to her Chinese doctor and said that I had better take the needle for treatment because of the long delay. The bacteria have spread to the whole medullary cavity, and the bacteria have formed a biofilm and can not be killed by antibiotics alone.
Then I went to W again in the hope of getting the correct treatment. I realized that when I first contacted WBT with redness, swelling, heat, and pain in my legs, I didn't take it seriously. It dragged me to the point of pus explosion. Osteomyelitis was not serious in W and Yunus' mouths, and chronic osteomyelitis told me not to worry. Just using antibiotics would cure it! W and Yunus, who were praised as gods by them, always said that my suppurative osteomyelitis was not serious and did not need debridement until the other two patients in the same group had the same infection as me. I totally distrusted W, and I hoped to change my doctor for treatment. I was really afraid of amputation and death from sepsis, but W continued to draw a big picture for me and said that he would find other experienced doctors in Türkiye to treat me, I bought a plane ticket to my home country while waiting (due to the severe situation of the domestic epidemic and various difficulties). I had no hope for W anymore, but I didn't expect W to turn around and refuse to recognize me!

Surprisingly, the subject came to money from osteomyelitis, which is a very serious health problem.

Our financial operations are carried out in a very clear, transparent, and documentable manner. Some minor computational errors are undoubtedly possible, given that those who do the computations are human. Even if such a thing happens, this is noticed either by supervision or by the patient's warning and would be fixed. For instance, an order placed by a patient may be inadvertently credited to another patient's account. But as I said, this is noticed and corrected immediately, either with the patient's warning or during independent control. So we strongly reject your claims that we are deceiving patients about fees. Before any service is offered to the patient, he/she is informed about the price and continues after his/her approval. The patient is not forced into any of the services offered. Our price policy is absolutely competitive and reasonable compared to its competitors in all of the services accepted by the patient. Simple market research will show that.

You claim that the Chinese doctor of our other patient whose images you shared, saw you in Turkey and the Chinese doctor said "I had better take the needle for treatment because of the long delay. The bacteria have spread to the whole medullary cavity, and the bacteria have formed a biofilm and can not be killed by people alone." That's a very interesting detail. Why didn't you share the Chinese doctor's opinion with me, your consultant, or another company staff in such a serious situation? I and other staff members were also registered on your Wechat. I don't know, maybe you shared this information with any staff but I'm sure I'm not one of them. Didn't you at least share this Chinese doctor's opinion with Turkish doctors? Do you have any correspondence in which you convey the opinion of this Chinese doctor to Turkish doctors? It is really surprising too that your friend did not tell us about this detail. After all, she was our patient at that time and was still in active communication with us. Even this patient wrote to me on Wechat that " If someone expresses to the company I will speak for the company because everyone really takes good care of me, and a person should understand the gratitude."

You said this patient allowed you to share images of yourself. But frankly, you have so much manipulation that it's hard to believe it's true. Even assuming it's true, this contradicts what this patient of ours told us.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2023, 08:09:24 AM »

I will never understand how a person could be so willing to turn the truth upside down, moreover, they are trying every way to do this. Now, are you going to disinformation based on the nationalities of our employees?!! You have never been bullied by either our Xinjiang staff or anyone else. From the very beginning to the end, they did nothing but treat you well and take good care of you. On the contrary, as soon as you left the hotel, for no apparent reason, you exposed their private information with insults on all Chinese platforms. When our Xinjiang staff quit voluntarily, we had many Chinese patients who were most upset and wanted them back to work. We have correspondence with these Chinese patients. In principle, we do not find it appropriate to share our correspondence with others on such as these platforms, even if it is to our advantage. (Are you sharing your correspondence with someone whose private information you have disclosed by insulting them on Chinese platforms!? Yes, this staff also knows all your processes exactly as we do. Maybe she/he also mentioned this, but you deleted that part and took a screenshot because it was not in your favor.)

I am really astonished that you try to manipulate things so recklessly! I can assure you, if everything was as you describe here, it would be enough to knock on the door of a diligent international lawyer to protect your rights and interests. I will never understand why people share the correspondence, messages, images, photos, or videos that they think are in their favor on platforms such as forums or social media instead of a lawyer or a court.

Anyway, I think you've exhausted all your accusations. Maybe I'll wait a little longer for new ones to emerge. Then I will write my final summary for your claims. The decision will be with the forum readers.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2023, 08:40:29 AM »

They’re just like Live Life Taller, they lie and try to blame the patient. LLT tried to convince me that my ankles somehow butchered themselves. I offered to send medical records from Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles showing that premature removal of the syndesmotic screws caused subluxation requiring surgical correction, and that the right tibia was in valgus. They still refused to admit any wrongdoing.

Why would Wanna Be Taller be any different than Live Life Taller? Especially when there’s so many horror stories on this forum about Yunus and Yuksel from Wanna Be Taller?

The long history of corruption and incompetence in a developing country like Turkey filters down into every aspect of their society and culture, from poor medical training to the ability to lie as easily as you breathe.

They lie because everyone in Turkey lies.

About everything.

Businesses lie to cover up mistakes they make. Building developers lie about earthquake safety codes and apartments collapse during seismic events, killing thousands. It’s an orchestra of lies.

Every Turkish medical tourism company, whether it’s for limb lengthening, or laser eye color change, or facelift, or anything else, if they are given enough scrutiny, the horror stories begin to come out. With enough time, it happens. Every time.

Because the country is literally incapable of high quality medical training. They’re too incompetent. Maybe in 50 years they’ll get there. But not now. Not today.

Yuksel is apparently an associate professor of orthopedics and somehow completely butchered his patients. Think about that. A Professor. What does Wanna Be Taller say? “Oh we’re not working with him anymore”.

What makes you think the new surgeon will be any better? Or the one after that?

It doesn’t matter who they hire, the medical training is too incompetent. They’re all bad. And when mistakes happen they will lie, because compensating victims would put them out of business.

They lie because it’s what they know. It’s part of survival in a country of rats climbing over each other for a small piece of cheese. It’s a survival instinct.

Türkiye is the Land of Lies.

I will not try to change your opinion about Turkiye and Turks. But I personally never lie. I prefer a truth that will cost me my life, than a lie that will save my life.

Medical education in Turkey is not as bad as you think. If it were, thousands of Turkish doctors would not be accepted to many countries of Europe, including the USA every year.

The same is true for Turkiye's criminal law. Turkiye has a penal code as strict as the USA's. However, I must admit that the progress of the cases is not as fast as in America.

My aim is to show that there is also the possibility that the company can be unfairly accused without creating a personal line of conflict with you and getting unfairly involved. Because despite all our insistence, I have seen enough patients who do not follow medical instructions. I tried to convince them myself as a part of my task. I also saw that they easily blamed us for the problem they encountered because they did not follow the instructions. Despite all my persuasion efforts, I have even seen a patient who persistently wants to reach 10 cm, continuing to extend by breaking the safety pin of the fixator, even though the fixator has reached its maximum extension capacity. I still ask about this patient from time to time. Because he wanted to move forward in a very radical and uncontrolled way. Still, he was an honest patient because he had promised to take full responsibility and not blame the company if it ran into a problem.

As a matter of fact, if I listen to my conscience, I shouldn't resign. Because my task consists of constantly checking whether the services provided to patients comply with our quality standards. So we try to make sure that both staff and patients are following the guidelines, which is a good thing. Of course, it would be naive to think that this approach nullifies all the complications/risks. My claim is that our procedure helps us minimize potential complications/risks.

I wish the best for all of you with all my heart.

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2023, 09:55:20 AM »

A full version of the counterattack against Turkey's WannaBetTaller's lie smearing my post.
Even if I stayed in WBT's shabby hotel for an extended period, even if I was so close to them in Turkey, even if the cause of my infection had nothing to do with the needle track and trauma, even if I contacted WBT at the first time when my leg was swollen and had a fever, everyone knew it, but they still made it chronic, and then learned WBT's turning face, refusing to recognize the arrogance and arrogance, attacking, smearing, stimulating and provoking patients who were experiencing pain. If I continue to listen to the advice of these medical illiterates, my outcome will be even worse.
They boast that they are the world's first, the best service, and the most experienced. Their business approach is to be good at deception and threats! Double labeled dog looks ugly!

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2023, 01:36:11 PM »

It’s definitely more of a gamble. The medical standards are not the same, and this is reflected in the cost. I just think its almost entirely an issue of how expensive it is outside of Turkey. I think we’d respect Turkish companies more if there’s increased transparency and less fluff / advertising hype. By doing this procedure there is a risk of medical complications, and any problems need to be immediately taken seriously by the company. Staph can spread fast in a facility where a ton of the patients have open wounds and share equipment.

It is almost impossible to zero the complication/risk in surgery. This is also very valid for limb-lengthening surgery. Because this surgery requires a long process until the result is reached. In this respect, there is a situation that fits the gambling analogy of the Maison, Charizard, and yours. I also agree with this. The official position of the company is to provide transparent and accurate information to the patient without trying to make the possible complications/risks of height increase surgery invisible behind glittering advertisements. This transparent and accurate information is explained to the surgery candidate through many channels such as patient representatives, patient information forms, patient consent forms, etc. Everything done before, during, and after surgery is done to minimize possible complications/risks, not to zero in them. If someone is telling you that it will zero in any possible complications/risks, know that they are lying. It's a lie no matter who says it, us or anyone else.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2023, 01:37:19 PM »

I partially agree with your thoughts. It's unlikely that all patients at WBT suffer from severe complications like osteomyelitis.
I believe that probably more than half of their surgeries are successful, but the exact numbers are unknown since WBT does not tell the truth.
However, it seems undeniable that the probability of complications is higher compared to countries like the US.
Patients undergoing LL surgery at WBT or LLT should be aware that they are gambling with their legs.

Currently, as far as I know, we have a total of 24 patients staying at the hotel and outside on an active process. It was found that one of our patients who used Precise nail was less elongated than the other. We are trying to understand what the reasons for this are. It could be related to the controller settings or the nail itself. We are investigating possible reasons. In one of our patients, preventive treatment was started because the onset of infection was observed. Except for these two patients who were reported to me or observed from the groups, all of our patients are in good condition. I think this is a very good ratio. These rates will be confirmed by our patients who stayed with us and participated in the recent forum discussions here.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2023, 01:40:23 PM »

A full version of the counterattack against Turkey's WannaBetTaller's lie smearing my post.
Even if I stayed in WBT's shabby hotel for an extended period, even if I was so close to them in Turkey, even if the cause of my infection had nothing to do with the needle track and trauma, even if I contacted WBT at the first time when my leg was swollen and had a fever, everyone knew it, but they still made it chronic, and then learned WBT's turning face, refusing to recognize the arrogance and arrogance, attacking, smearing, stimulating and provoking patients who were experiencing pain. If I continue to listen to the advice of these medical illiterates, my outcome will be even worse.
They boast that they are the world's first, the best service, and the most experienced. Their business approach is to be good at deception and threats! Double labeled dog looks ugly!

I have read the screenshots. I wish you would have included these screenshots of our correspondence with you from your Wechat group. This would at least have been useful to show that we have made some warnings for your health. As I understand it, either the doctor or a company staff - possibly your consultant - tells you not to worry in the correspondence between 8-13 July. According to the correspondence in another screenshot, you are diagnosed with osteomyelitis on 20.07.2022. So a week after you are told not to worry. Then, on 01.09.2022, a diagnosis of chronic osteomyelitis was made. In this case, it seems the doctor determined a treatment protocol according to the current symptoms he observes. At this stage, the company cannot express an opinion on whether the diagnosis or treatment protocol determined by the doctor is appropriate, cannot argue with the doctor, and argue that this treatment is correct, not that treatment. In fact, in the protocol signed between the intermediary company and the doctor, there is even a clause that the doctor determines the medical treatment to be applied and the doctor is responsible for the results of this treatment. I understand the expectations of the patients from the intermediary company in this regard, but according to the signed protocol, it is not legally possible for us to convince a doctor about a medical issue other than the treatment he deems appropriate. The organization that will say what a doctor did wrong can still be a medical authority, and the courts employ these organizations/doctors as experts. In that case, it would be great if you could present your evidence to a court.

I also see your correspondence, possibly with one of the consultants, on 31.03.2021. Here you are told about 6-7, 7-8 cm. It was also mentioned that these rates may change according to the time you exercise before the surgery and the structure of your body. As a matter of fact, it was seen that your body could no longer tolerate it when you reached 6.5-7 cm throughout your process, and you were insistently told to stop.

As I mentioned before, I do not know the effect of your negligence, which I witnessed during the process, on the problems you are experiencing. Maybe it had no effect and the truth is in your point of view. But this has to be said by a medical professional, not me.

(By the way, please do not deviate from the focus while discussing your problem and really focus on your victimization. While defending yourself, you do not need to make manipulations such as that "the company is deceiving the patients in financial matters, that Xinjiangian staff treats Chinese patients badly. The company's approach depends on deception and threats. '' and etc. Manipulation and false information should not be a way to defend the things we believe are true.)

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2023, 04:09:26 PM »

I'm a patient of WBT, I want to say that this company's ability to deal with infection is really poor, recently we had a patient with staph infection and his pus sprayed all over the treatment room and the company made excuses for not cleaning and then all the other patients All require physical therapy in their own room. It's funny that they told the us they had already cleaned it. Until they didn't see anyone at all the company actually sent someone to clean it. The company doesn't care about the patient either and can only call an ambulance and go to the hospital
by himself...

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2023, 04:21:10 PM »

Afa limb lengthening cleans the pin sites every second day, and gives antibiotics if they see the slightest sign of an effection. That is how you should handle it... But thanks for sharing your horrible experiences, that is what have kept me from going from them.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2023, 04:48:05 PM »

We have never escaped responsibility, we do not so. Our close contact with the patient that was stated here, our guidance and informing her show this.
The other details you mention are medical technical information. If it were my area of expertise, I would have an absolutely unbiased comment, whether against or for the company. However, we are limited to the information given by the doctor in such matters. That's why we recommend our patients go to impartial authorities if they suspect negligence.

Yeah, no. Your team of money hungry sociopaths need to be in jail.

And if you're still employed with them, I recommend you look deep into how you want your future to look like. Are you content working for an industry in Turkey that has crippled so many people? How do you sleep at night?

I was also fked up by one of the doctors you used to employ, Dr Yuksel.

STAY AWAY FROM TURKEY !!!!!!

Afa limb lengthening cleans the pin sites every second day, and gives antibiotics if they see the slightest sign of an effection. That is how you should handle it... But thanks for sharing your horrible experiences, that is what have kept me from going from them.

Stop shilling AFA man. You haven't even gone to them. Everything looks great when viewing these  $hithole Turkish clinics from the outside.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2023, 07:19:01 AM »

Yeah, no. Your team of money hungry sociopaths need to be in jail.

And if you're still employed with them, I recommend you look deep into how you want your future to look like. Are you content working for an industry in Turkey that has crippled so many people? How do you sleep at night?

I was also fked up by one of the doctors you used to employ, Dr Yuksel.

STAY AWAY FROM TURKEY !!!!!!

Stop shilling AFA man. You haven't even gone to them. Everything looks great when viewing these  $hithole Turkish clinics from the outside.

I don't know when you had the surgery. But I have been with this company since 20.10.2021. The framework of my task is to ensure that patients and staff continue the process in accordance with the standards. When we saw that the staff did not meet the standards, we did not hesitate to cut ties with them, including the doctors. As for the patients, we have been trying as much as we could to motivate and encourage them to what was optimal for their health. Undoubtedly, for some of those who set out to realize their dreams, it is both annoying and sad that this dream turns into a nightmare. Who can deny that? I wish all bad/negative possibilities could be eliminated, but it is necessary to accept that this is not possible due to its nature and there is always a risk. The best thing we could do in this situation was a health insurance agreement that would support the parties for risks that could not be zeroed. Since 2022 patients can apply for a health insurance policy for possible complications/risks if they wish.

Earning is important to the survival of any company, as you will admit, but I do not agree with your thinking that we are breaking all principles on it. Of course, I respect your opinion, but I think the company has a reasonable pricing policy compared to its competitors. As I mentioned before, simple market research will show this.

I wish you the best.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2023, 07:21:03 AM »

I'm a patient of WBT, I want to say that this company's ability to deal with infection is really poor, recently we had a patient with staph infection and his pus sprayed all over the treatment room and the company made excuses for not cleaning and then all the other patients All require physical therapy in their own room. It's funny that they told the us they had already cleaned it. Until they didn't see anyone at all the company actually sent someone to clean it. The company doesn't care about the patient either and can only call an ambulance and go to the hospital
by himself...

I think the patient you mentioned is the patient I mentioned in one of the comments above. As far as I could observe, at around 11:00 pm, in his group this patient complained about the discharge and pain in his leg. The doctor's recommendations were conveyed to him, but at around 01:00 am at night, he requested an ambulance as his complaints increased and I think a few of our patients helped him. Later, one of our patient representatives accompanied him and stayed with him in the hospital until he felt better. Through this patient consultant of ours, I also had a video call with the patient at around 03:45 personally. Additionally last night, I requested one of our staff members to visit him and ask about his health and condition, and then this staff member visited our patient. Undoubtedly it could have been better, but it took some time for us to take the initiative as the incident took place later in the night.

We do not yet know the type of infection in our patient and we are waiting for the results of the culture tests. As far as I know, the room has been cleaned. Even some photos of the cleaned room were sent to the staff group. I have seen the correspondence of some of our patients about the risk of infection in the physical therapy room and that they want to receive physical therapy in their own room, but already at that stage, the necessary initiative for cleaning was taken and the cleaning was completed. I don't think the company likes danger enough to cause a disregard for cleanliness. After all, a case of infection is a problem not only for the patient but also for the company. As you said, if this cleaning is delayed or neglected, we will promptly investigate it and ensure that it does not happen again. We listen carefully to constructive criticism and try to take measures as soon as possible.

Therefore, if you observe any problems, do not hesitate to post them from your group or in private.

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2023, 10:10:19 AM »

I think the patient you mentioned is the patient I mentioned in one of the comments above. As far as I could observe, at around 11:00 pm, in his group this patient complained about the discharge and pain in his leg. The doctor's recommendations were conveyed to him, but at around 01:00 am at night, he requested an ambulance as his complaints increased and I think a few of our patients helped him. Later, one of our patient representatives accompanied him and stayed with him in the hospital until he felt better. Through this patient consultant of ours, I also had a video call with the patient at around 03:45 personally. Additionally last night, I requested one of our staff members to visit him and ask about his health and condition, and then this staff member visited our patient. Undoubtedly it could have been better, but it took some time for us to take the initiative as the incident took place later in the night.

We do not yet know the type of infection in our patient and we are waiting for the results of the culture tests. As far as I know, the room has been cleaned. Even some photos of the cleaned room were sent to the staff group. I have seen the correspondence of some of our patients about the risk of infection in the physical therapy room and that they want to receive physical therapy in their own room, but already at that stage, the necessary initiative for cleaning was taken and the cleaning was completed. I don't think the company likes danger enough to cause a disregard for cleanliness. After all, a case of infection is a problem not only for the patient but also for the company. As you said, if this cleaning is delayed or neglected, we will promptly investigate it and ensure that it does not happen again. We listen carefully to constructive criticism and try to take measures as soon as possible.

Therefore, if you observe any problems, do not hesitate to post them from your group or in private.
If he don't publicly release it, your processing speed will always be as slow as a snail. Thank you for publicly disclosing the dirty management of WBT. Don't let more victims appear.

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2023, 12:12:14 PM »

WBT harmed me, blocked me, smeared me! In Türkiye, after the black intermediary WBT caused me to become chronic osteomyelitis, it ignored me, even blocked me, so that I could not contact them, and then they whitewash their company and smearing me.

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2023, 12:17:50 PM »

When the domestic patients have problems, the patients have been complaining about the doctors. The response attitude of the domestic doctors is quite different from the rogue attitude of Wannabetaller in Türkiye. At least the domestic doctors will not shirk, attack, smear and stimulate the patients, but the WBT team set up by Türkiye's black hearted tour guides is a ugly attitude, which has turned me into a chronic osteomyelitis
They have a arrogant face:
"We are not responsible. We are not wrong. It is your own fault"
"Treating you will be unfair to other patients who treat themselves at their own expense! (Other patients are not in Türkiye and know that you are scoundrels, who think they are unlucky. Can you wait until you win the fight with the scoundrel to treat your legs?)"
"We have done everything we need to do! We have done a great job! If you are not satisfied, you can sue"

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2023, 03:42:27 PM »

I deeply sympathize with your experience. Your post saved a patient who was the same as you. The patient started out in the same condition as you, with pus flowing all the time, but the nurse said it was normal and didn't care about him at all. He took your post content to question the company, and the company reluctantly helped him with the wound treatment

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2023, 12:45:47 PM »

I deeply sympathize with your experience. Your post saved a patient who was the same as you. The patient started out in the same condition as you, with pus flowing all the time, but the nurse said it was normal and didn't care about him at all. He took your post content to question the company, and the company reluctantly helped him with the wound treatment

When you said "I'm a patient of WBT" I had the misconception that you were one of the patients currently staying at the hotel. Because the information you provided in your post gave the impression that you were one of the patients currently staying at the hotel. But I see that you are our ex-patient who posted unsubstantiated posts with the nickname  "rbkfh7". We will not let your goal, which you seek to achieve with your palace intrigues and smokescreens that seem complicated but in fact very simple come true. Adorno says "A wrong life cannot be lived right." I also say to you that a right purpose cannot be achieved by wrong manners.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2023, 12:47:00 PM »

If he don't publicly release it, your processing speed will always be as slow as a snail. Thank you for publicly disclosing the dirty management of WBT. Don't let more victims appear.

We had already made the necessary adjustments before he published this message. Of course, it could have been faster. WBT is not a dirty management, it is just a victim of a dirty smear campaign. Having constructive critical thinking so that no more victims are exposed will be more useful than slandering with irrelevant, disputatious, and unfounded claims.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2023, 01:18:48 PM »

When you said "I'm a patient of WBT" I had the misconception that you were one of the patients currently staying at the hotel. Because the information you provided in your post gave the impression that you were one of the patients currently staying at the hotel. But I see that you are our ex-patient who posted unsubstantiated posts with the nickname  "rbkfh7". We will not let your goal, which you seek to achieve with your palace intrigues and smokescreens that seem complicated but in fact very simple come true. Adorno says "A wrong life cannot be lived right." I also say to you that a right purpose cannot be achieved by wrong manners.
What are you talking about? I don't understand, why did you shift the topic? Do you want to use your nonsense to drown out the facts? So I won't let you get what you want!!!

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2023, 01:19:17 PM »

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2023, 04:27:52 PM »

Turkish Wannabetaller performed 4 precice operations on her thigh and almost died of massive bleeding in Turkey. The fourth time he was willing to change the needle for her. She only can stayed in the hospital for one night. She had a high fever and the company forced her back to the hotel.  Because Wannabetaller purchased inferior needles, so that the company promised to compensate her for 2 months of accommodation, but then the company regretted and asking her to recruit entice others do the surgery to compensate for the compensation!  She refused to be a shill, and the boss of wbt broke into her room in the middle of the night, threatening to send her to jail in turkey for 10 years if she didn't pay the accommodation fee, and also robbed her lengthening tool!  Drive her into depression, cry every day and leave wbt's black heart hotel with her broken legs!  On the second day before the operation, Wbtposted a bunch of lies in the group about her statement and disbanded the group, so that no one would have a chance to refute!She got nonunion cause by the company,she didn't even ask you to settle accounts, just because she scolded wbt in the group and expose the shill of wbt(seven http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84305.0 ), wbt came to China just to chase the accommodation fee of those three melons and two dates!  Send her a court threat (the accountant is illiterate, the amount is a mess, and it's just sent out!) To be honest, I'm really afraid that w will sue me for getting back the little medicine money!

King29

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2023, 05:37:30 PM »

Why hasn't any one sued these bastards yet? If this happened to me I'd pay people to visit them in there home and take care of them. Butcher scum of the earth. This is why you NEVER go to Turkey for LL

Maison

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2023, 05:16:23 AM »

Why hasn't any one sued these bastards yet? If this happened to me I'd pay people to visit them in there home and take care of them. Butcher scum of the earth. This is why you NEVER go to Turkey for LL

There are several rational reasons why they may not pursue legal action.

(1) Budgetary Concerns: Typically, people opt for LON surgery in Turkey to save money. Complications could increase their expenses beyond their means.

(2) Language and Geographical Barriers: Taking legal action against a medical institution in another country would likely be complex and burdensome.

(3) Privacy Concerns: Initiating a lawsuit might expose the fact that they underwent LL surgery, something they may prefer to keep private.

However, taking legal action is a good way to legitimately judge WBT, and hiring a lawyer through collaboration with other victims might also be a viable option to consider.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2023, 12:13:44 PM »

I prefer to discuss case examples having concrete grounds, such as those mentioned in this post here, rather than nonsense and foolish claims such as protecting harassers, cheating on payments, selling a patient's address to another patient, etc. Because such examples make it easier for us to gain a more realistic point of view about the lengthening surgery, they are more beneficial in terms of showing all aspects of the truth to those who are interested in this surgery. Unfortunately, here, too, she confused the truths with the lies and the reals with the fiction, rather than defending the patient's rights in a moral way.

1-First of all, this patient has been doing manipulations by taking screenshots after deleting some messages and leaving others since the beginning. (Of course, this is my guess based on the fact that the chats in the screenshots are not in a certain order.)

2-Here, she made insane claims, especially as she was claimed 1000 euros in return for finding customers, and shared screenshots that were unclear when and with whom. By the same logic, a message could even be created in which Biden invites Xi ping to a cage fight at the peak of the Himalayas. (There must be a misunderstanding caused by the translation with great probability. Due to the fact that the patient is Chinese, it was provided the communication her representative in the interviews made with her. It is illogical for someone, especially the founder of the company, to enter into such a bargain with a patient who is going through difficult times.)

3- How is it possible for the company to try to persuade the patient to return from the hospital to the hotel when the patient needs to stay in the hospital? Do you think the company would take such a risk? As a result, every problem affects not only the patient but also the company. The company has to exert more effort and spend more on each problem. This is a medical issue and the company cannot determine the direction of medical treatment or offer any other intervention to the patient other than the doctor's advice.

4- The real reason for the disbandment of the Chinese patient group was the violent arguments and conflicts among the Chinese patients. Additionally, some of the patients in the group constantly adopted insults, humiliation, threats, manipulation, and blackmail as a way of seeking justice. In fact, I had to eventually get involved in these conflicts and invite all parties to restraint. Moreover, I stated that our patient, who had three plus surgeries to other patients, was going through very difficult times, so it would be better to try to understand and empathize with her rather than conflict with her. However, despite all my common sense appeals, the conflicts among the Chinese patients did not end and there was no choice but to disperse the group. I still have some part of the correspondence before this group was disbanded. However, I prefer not to disclose private conversations, both in my official position and in principle, even if it is in our favor. But well, this patient of ours can share them. After all, she's so adept at producing screenshots that the mass production speed of Soviet industry is envied.

5- The allegation that the founder of the company threatened with imprisonment and stole the remote control unit is so tragic. The founder of the company had no such intention. What the founder of the company did was to mediate and calm the events, when the Precice company official attempted to take the remote control unit from the patient with police. Considering the patient's sensitive situation, putting pressure on the patient in the presence of the police for the remote control unit was not an appropriate solution in my opinion too. A better way could have been found. This event took place outside of working hours and I was informed after the event was over. If I had the chance to be involved, I would have taken a more reasonable path and not let it get so out of control. Already, when the police saw the complexity of the case, they encouraged the parties to apply to the judicial authorities and left.

6- The debt to be collected from the patient is related to the expenditures made by the patient before the operation and the collection method was taken on the initiative of the accounting. In my opinion, although this demand of accounting is legal, considering the sensitive situation of the patient, it should be criticized in terms of its method.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2023, 12:15:51 PM »

I prefer to discuss case examples having concrete grounds, such as those mentioned in this post here, rather than nonsense and foolish claims such as protecting harassers, cheating on payments, selling a patient's address to another patient, etc. Because such examples make it easier for us to gain a more realistic point of view about the lengthening surgery, they are more beneficial in terms of showing all aspects of the truth to those who are interested in this surgery. Unfortunately, here, too, she confused the truths with the lies and the reals with the fiction, rather than defending the patient's rights in a moral way.

1-First of all, this patient has been doing manipulations by taking screenshots after deleting some messages and leaving others since the beginning. (Of course, this is my guess based on the fact that the chats in the screenshots are not in a certain order.)

2-Here, she made insane claims, especially as she was claimed 1000 euros in return for finding customers, and shared screenshots that were unclear when and with whom. By the same logic, a message could even be created in which Biden invites Xi ping to a cage fight at the peak of the Himalayas. (There must be a misunderstanding caused by the translation with great probability. Due to the fact that the patient is Chinese, it was provided the communication her representative in the interviews made with her. It is illogical for someone, especially the founder of the company, to enter into such a bargain with a patient who is going through difficult times.)

3- How is it possible for the company to try to persuade the patient to return from the hospital to the hotel when the patient needs to stay in the hospital? Do you think the company would take such a risk? As a result, every problem affects not only the patient but also the company. The company has to exert more effort and spend more on each problem. This is a medical issue and the company cannot determine the direction of medical treatment or offer any other intervention to the patient other than the doctor's advice.

4- The real reason for the disbandment of the Chinese patient group was the violent arguments and conflicts among the Chinese patients. Additionally, some of the patients in the group constantly adopted insults, humiliation, threats, manipulation, and blackmail as a way of seeking justice. In fact, I had to eventually get involved in these conflicts and invite all parties to restraint. Moreover, I stated that our patient, who had three plus surgeries to other patients, was going through very difficult times, so it would be better to try to understand and empathize with her rather than conflict with her. However, despite all my common sense appeals, the conflicts among the Chinese patients did not end and there was no choice but to disperse the group. I still have some part of the correspondence before this group was disbanded. However, I prefer not to disclose private conversations, both in my official position and in principle, even if it is in our favor. But well, this patient of ours can share them. After all, she's so adept at producing screenshots that the mass production speed of Soviet industry is envied.

5- The allegation that the founder of the company threatened with imprisonment and stole the remote control unit is so tragic. The founder of the company had no such intention. What the founder of the company did was to mediate and calm the events, when the Precice company official attempted to take the remote control unit from the patient with police. Considering the patient's sensitive situation, putting pressure on the patient in the presence of the police for the remote control unit was not an appropriate solution in my opinion too. A better way could have been found. This event took place outside of working hours and I was informed after the event was over. If I had the chance to be involved, I would have taken a more reasonable path and not let it get so out of control. Already, when the police saw the complexity of the case, they encouraged the parties to apply to the judicial authorities and left.

6- The debt to be collected from the patient is related to the expenditures made by the patient before the operation and the collection method was taken on the initiative of the accounting. In my opinion, although this demand of accounting is legal, considering the sensitive situation of the patient, it should be criticized in terms of its method.

Let's come to my observations. I will try to convey the situation from my own perspective, without sacrificing honesty and transparency.

1- I know this patient who had to be operated on three times due to the problem(s) in the Precice nail. Because I was one of those who followed the process closely from the beginning to the end. I would state from the outset that what happened to our patient was really bad and was not due to her own negligence, as I have observed in the example of some of our other patients. In the X-ray of this patient, it was noticed that one of the nails did not lengthen after 2 cm. Subsequently, the patient was operated on and the nail was changed. Unfortunately, since it was understood that this nail did not lengthen the leg, the patient had to undergo another operation. And then once again.

2- Before all these nail replacement surgeries, I had the chance to talk to the patient with the help of her representative. We asked the patient to choose between removing Precice nails and keeping the existing gain or continuing to lengthen it with a new needle. The patient preferred to change the nail each time and asked for 100% assurance that she would not encounter any problems again while using these preferences. However, it was explained to her that no one could give her this assurance, no matter who was or wherever was in the world.

3- Normally any patient who has chosen the Precice method is double-checked before this needle is inserted. This is an inevitable and definite standard. After it is placed into the leg, this double-check is repeated. The same controls were repeated more than twice, both in the external environment and after the nails were placed in the bone, while the nail was changed in this patient, who had a problem with her nail. The interesting thing is that since it did not lengthen, all the nails removed from the patient worked without any problems in simple outside tests and in more detailed laboratory examinations. It was even assumed that the room in which the patient was staying is close to a powerful electromagnetic source and that this electromagnetic field adversely affected the operation of the nail, and it was even investigated whether there was an unusual electromagnetic source near the room.

4- Precice nails used in internal method surgery are one of the most common types of nails that are meticulously controlled at every stage of production and are currently used in internal methods not only in Turkey but also in the world. It also has all the necessary national and international certifications and is imported from the USA by its official distributor. If it had not fulfilled all the conditions determined by strict regulations, the USA would not have allowed the export of the product and Turkey would not have allowed its import. Turkey's legislation regarding the import and export of critical medical products and pharmaceuticals is really strict. Therefore, the claim that cheap, fake needles were used is unfounded.

5- Precice nails are a complex product with a technological/electronic component due to their remote control feature and a mechanical/metallurgical component with a load-carrying capacity of up to a certain kilogram. Considering its compact and complex design, there is always the possibility of problems with a Precice nail. However, in our patient, a technical explanation could not be given as to why the nail had stopped working in the bone, despite many persistent checks, and the situation could not be understood completely. Since November 2021, when I started working with the company, dozens of our patients have preferred Precice surgery, I guess over 30. I will be able to see the real number only after checking the logs. Only in the patient mentioned here and one of our patients who are still active with us encountered such a problem the nail was not able to extend in the bone. (The nail of our patient who is currently with us was changed two days ago and according to the information forwarded to me the surgery was quite successful and the patient will be released today.)

6- The fact that the patient had three surgeries for a reason that did not originate from her was a serious trauma. No one can deny this. However, considering the uncertainty in this nail, the case was technique. Meanwhile, considering that it is the doctor performing the surgery, the case is medical. Due to the company's status, it was limited to the legal framework drawn by the agreement clauses signed with the parties - the doctor/nail company. All WBT could do was pay for spending on the patient's transfer, surgery, Precice nails, and hospital care, and did. In other words, the more the patient suffered in view of morale and health, the more financially the company suffered. It should be noted that no matter which company you go to if you do not have a court order, no company will voluntarily make these payments because the legal framework is in its favor. Despite this, we took the initiative considering the difficulty of the patient and at least did not hesitate to do our part financially. In addition, we have provided her with a lot of opportunities in accommodation, caretaker, and food services.

(Normally, I thought that it would be better not to get into a polemic without mentioning the patient who has directly experienced these situations. However, I thought it would be more appropriate to reply as not answering would bias the impartial forum members who have no other purpose than to gain information. I hope the patient herself will be directly involved in this matter.)

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2023, 12:17:21 PM »

[/quote]

Let's come to my observations. I will try to convey the situation from my own perspective, without sacrificing honesty and transparency.

1- I know this patient who had to be operated on three times due to the problem(s) in the Precice nail. Because I was one of those who followed the process closely from the beginning to the end. I would state from the outset that what happened to our patient was really bad and was not due to her own negligence, as I have observed in the example of some of our other patients. In the X-ray of this patient, it was noticed that one of the nails did not lengthen after 2 cm. Subsequently, the patient was operated on and the nail was changed. Unfortunately, since it was understood that this nail did not lengthen the leg, the patient had to undergo another operation. And then once again.

2- Before all these nail replacement surgeries, I had the chance to talk to the patient with the help of her representative. We asked the patient to choose between removing Precice nails and keeping the existing gain or continuing to lengthen it with a new needle. The patient preferred to change the nail each time and asked for 100% assurance that she would not encounter any problems again while using these preferences. However, it was explained to her that no one could give her this assurance, no matter who was or wherever was in the world.

3- Normally any patient who has chosen the Precice method is double-checked before this needle is inserted. This is an inevitable and definite standard. After it is placed into the leg, this double-check is repeated. The same controls were repeated more than twice, both in the external environment and after the nails were placed in the bone, while the nail was changed in this patient, who had a problem with her nail. The interesting thing is that since it did not lengthen, all the nails removed from the patient worked without any problems in simple outside tests and in more detailed laboratory examinations. It was even assumed that the room in which the patient was staying is close to a powerful electromagnetic source and that this electromagnetic field adversely affected the operation of the nail, and it was even investigated whether there was an unusual electromagnetic source near the room.

4- Precice nails used in internal method surgery are one of the most common types of nails that are meticulously controlled at every stage of production and are currently used in internal methods not only in Turkey but also in the world. It also has all the necessary national and international certifications and is imported from the USA by its official distributor. If it had not fulfilled all the conditions determined by strict regulations, the USA would not have allowed the export of the product and Turkey would not have allowed its import. Turkey's legislation regarding the import and export of critical medical products and pharmaceuticals is really strict. Therefore, the claim that cheap, fake needles were used is unfounded.

5- Precice nails are a complex product with a technological/electronic component due to their remote control feature and a mechanical/metallurgical component with a load-carrying capacity of up to a certain kilogram. Considering its compact and complex design, there is always the possibility of problems with a Precice nail. However, in our patient, a technical explanation could not be given as to why the nail had stopped working in the bone, despite many persistent checks, and the situation could not be understood completely. Since November 2021, when I started working with the company, dozens of our patients have preferred Precice surgery, I guess over 30. I will be able to see the real number only after checking the logs. Only in the patient mentioned here and one of our patients who are still active with us encountered such a problem the nail was not able to extend in the bone. (The nail of our patient who is currently with us was changed two days ago and according to the information forwarded to me the surgery was quite successful and the patient will be released today.)

6- The fact that the patient had three surgeries for a reason that did not originate from her was a serious trauma. No one can deny this. However, considering the uncertainty in this nail, the case was technique. Meanwhile, considering that it is the doctor performing the surgery, the case is medical. Due to the company's status, it was limited to the legal framework drawn by the agreement clauses signed with the parties - the doctor/nail company. All WBT could do was pay for spending of the patient's transfer, surgery, Precice nails and hospital care, and did. In other words, the more the patient suffered in view of morale and health, the more financially the company suffered. It should be noted that no matter which company you go to if you do not have a court order, no company will voluntarily make these payments because the legal framework is in its favor. Despite this, we took the initiative considering the difficulty of the patient and at least did not hesitate to do our part financially. In addition, we have provided her with a lot of opportunities in accommodation, caretaker and food services.

(Normally, I thought that it would be better not to get into a polemic without mentioning the patient who has directly experienced these situations. However, I thought it would be more appropriate to reply as not answering would bias the impartial forum members who have no other purpose than to gain information. I hope the patient herself will be directly involved in this matter.)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up