Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any women in this forum that have completed LL?  (Read 2131 times)

oliloli

• Visitor
Any women in this forum that have completed LL?
« on: August 20, 2023, 05:38:31 PM »

I am a 5'1" female, and I am currently considering LL. If I go for it, I would like to do both Femur and Tibia to get around 5" of height. I wonder if other women have gone with the procedure, who their doctor was, the cost, and how has the process/healing been. I was thinking of contacting LiveLifeTaller but I am a bit afraid after reading this forum. Women who completed this procedure, how has life changed for you? Was this experience worth it in the end?

GrowGrow123

Re: Any women in this forum that have completed LL?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 11:57:13 PM »

I'm not a woman, but I did see a thread from someone who did:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84220.0

And, yes, if it's at all financially feasible, avoid LLT and Wanna Be Taller.
Starting Height: 5' 9.5"
Current Height: 6' 0.5"
Wing Span: 6' 2"
Method: Precise 2.2 Femurs
Surgery Date: March 2023

Acemace86

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 12:31:06 AM »

There is woman who lengthened with Dr. Assayag in April of 2021. She has a diary on here. Only do this in the US or Europe!
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66568.0

NailedLegs

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 02:15:12 AM »

1) Avoid Turkey. You might be ok, you might not. It's not worth the risk.

2) The process for a woman is going to be the same as a man. There are minor differences, like your Q-angle being different than a man, but that is a minor detail that won't impact your final outcome. Go to a reputable surgeon.

3) There are no tangible or objective benefits to receiving limb lengthening as a woman. The only benefits you would potentially receive are entirely mental/in your head/subjective, if any. If you believe the time, money, and pain would still be worth it, then go ahead. It's important to note that when you read patient testimonials, overwhelmingly by men, talking about how great their life is now, you will almost certainly not experience that same level of euphoria or benefit. I am not telling you to not do it as I cannot stop you, I am only warning you.
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!"

Current LL plan:
QLL in Early 2025 using the PRECICE nail with Dr. Birkholtz.
4cm tibia, 4cm femur. One year later, re-break for another 4+4. 167cm -> 175cm -> 183cm

guy_incognito

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 07:27:10 PM »

Obviously there are some reasonable limits to this, but generally speaking shorter women do not suffer because of their height, romantically speaking. If you want to have a chance with a 6'0 guy then adding few inches might be beneficial, however be aware for men your height has a tertiary priority. On the contrary, it makes you "lose access" to certain groups of men, especially when you hit the 5'7 territory. I dont care what the statistics say, I say that the average height for guys nowadays is about 5'9 in the western world, and you being close to this height will make you less desirable to the guy with an average height. Its up to you, but Id say losing a year for that will most definitely wont be worth it.

GrowGrow123

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 08:50:41 PM »

3) There are no tangible or objective benefits to receiving limb lengthening as a woman. The only benefits you would potentially receive are entirely mental/in your head/subjective, if any. If you believe the time, money, and pain would still be worth it, then go ahead. It's important to note that when you read patient testimonials, overwhelmingly by men, talking about how great their life is now, you will almost certainly not experience that same level of euphoria or benefit. I am not telling you to not do it as I cannot stop you, I am only warning you.

Disagree with this point. There can certainly be professional reasons for a woman wanting to be taller. A woman who is 5' 10' likely has an easier time in corporate settings than a woman who is 5' 0". Not everything is about dating.
Starting Height: 5' 9.5"
Current Height: 6' 0.5"
Wing Span: 6' 2"
Method: Precise 2.2 Femurs
Surgery Date: March 2023

MeanGoal

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 01:00:58 AM »

About 20% of cosmetic leg lengthening patients are women. However, it seems like less than 1% of the members here are women, thanks to some weirdo male posters who keep making repulsive and worthless comments about how hopeless their life is because they are short that it has driven them to making suicide attempts in the past, or how their short height is worse than having leukemia or ebola. And you wonder why women stay away from this forum, and why those weirdo male posters are called incels.

XDXDXD25

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2023, 02:11:10 AM »

I got mine at Fixtheheight and I ended up alright.

Polvorón

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2023, 02:20:22 AM »

Obviously there are some reasonable limits to this, but generally speaking shorter women do not suffer because of their height, romantically speaking. If you want to have a chance with a 6'0 guy then adding few inches might be beneficial, however be aware for men your height has a tertiary priority. On the contrary, it makes you "lose access" to certain groups of men, especially when you hit the 5'7 territory. I dont care what the statistics say, I say that the average height for guys nowadays is about 5'9 in the western world, and you being close to this height will make you less desirable to the guy with an average height. Its up to you, but Id say losing a year for that will most definitely wont be worth it.
That depends on the person, I prefer taller women, other men prefer shorter.

But height is much more than dating, it's about how do you feel about your own body.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2023, 02:40:20 AM »

Women suffer now because they all made such a big deal out of height that men dont want to be with short women anymore and have midge kids.  Thats called karma.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2023, 04:50:50 AM »

Women suffer now because they all made such a big deal out of height that men dont want to be with short women anymore and have midge kids.  Thats called karma.
I really don't know why height is glorified by many people today, like many men are gaslighting themselves like you gotta be 6' or you are not an excellent man and many women are also gaslighting men like height is all that matter for a man. Height matters but it will bring limited merits. Larger dating pool is the biggest merit, and next comes having more job opportunities and that's all.
I speak all of these as a 5'4 man though and yeah I was and am indeed suffering from being short but I won't say my life would turn from <2012> to <Mr.Bean's Holiday> if I became 6'.

Sorcerer

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2023, 04:52:33 AM »

I am a 5'1" female, and I am currently considering LL. If I go for it, I would like to do both Femur and Tibia to get around 5" of height. I wonder if other women have gone with the procedure, who their doctor was, the cost, and how has the process/healing been. I was thinking of contacting LiveLifeTaller but I am a bit afraid after reading this forum. Women who completed this procedure, how has life changed for you? Was this experience worth it in the end?
There are many. You can seaarch 'female' on Limb Lengthening Experiences section.

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2023, 05:00:40 AM »

About 20% of cosmetic leg lengthening patients are women. However, it seems like less than 1% of the members here are women, thanks to some weirdo male posters who keep making repulsive and worthless comments about how hopeless their life is because they are short that it has driven them to making suicide attempts in the past, or how their short height is worse than having leukemia or ebola. And you wonder why women stay away from this forum, and why those weirdo male posters are called incels.
Where were you when for ex there was a troller using multipl accs to troll a surgeon and multiple users and claim your sexual experiences were important than career and income, which he said was a Jewish conspiracy? Being a critic won't improve your life at all  ;D.

theshortman11

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2023, 12:56:49 AM »

I'm not a woman, but I did see a thread from someone who did:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84220.0

And, yes, if it's at all financially feasible, avoid LLT and Wanna Be Taller.

What about that guy that got 15cm? The guy with the dreadlocks? Is he a paid actor?

(w)heel(s)

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2023, 10:25:13 PM »

I really don't know why height is glorified by many people today (...)

It is 100% ridiculous and at the same time 100% a real thing.

These days people happen to associate height with value, like they did many times with many other things in the past (see foot binding in ancient China). It is absolutely superficial, there is no reason or explanation to it.

You can either:
- actively ignore it,
- compensate it with other things, or
- try to fix it.

Getting angry or pointing out how stupid it is will not make it any less valid.

Beemer m3

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2023, 04:54:17 AM »

I've seen alot of girls doing it on the doctors facebook. Videos and pictures
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

shanese35

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2023, 05:19:26 AM »

We need to band together as women in the space. I believe in this it’s mostly male that do it.

DoctorStrange

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2023, 08:56:47 AM »

There is woman who lengthened with Dr. Assayag in April of 2021. She has a diary on here. Only do this in the US or Europe!
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66568.0

I would actually only do this in North America, SA specifically with Dr Birkholtz, and South Korea specifically with Donghoon Lee.

I would avoid Europe and Asia.

1team

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2023, 09:15:32 AM »

I would actually only do this in North America, SA specifically with Dr Birkholtz, and South Korea specifically with Donghoon Lee.

I would avoid Europe and Asia.

What are your reasons for avoiding Europe and Asia?

xvyriene

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2023, 06:22:27 AM »

South Korea is still in Asia btw, But I got your point maybe other doctor in Asia except dr. Donghoon Lee have a bad review mucher than him.

xvyriene

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2024, 07:38:24 AM »

South Korea is still in Asia btw, But I got your point maybe other doctor in Asia except dr. Donghoon Lee have a bad review more than him.

Beemer m3

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2024, 08:05:31 AM »

that one grl that did at wannabetaller. looks pretty cute . skinny legs and all. they got a few grls doing ll at afa lengthening youtube videos.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Ted68

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2024, 06:58:03 PM »

If you are not in modelling or some high business position... don't do it !

Polvorón

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 01:19:16 PM »

If you are not in modelling or some high business position... don't do it !
Please, stop incelling on the forum.

The surgery is for people who want to be taller, gender doesn't matter. Being a woman doesn't mean that you want to be short. Some women don't like to be short, the surgery can help them to have the body that they want. Other women want to be strong and they train at the gym hard (and they get an awesome body for my taste). Let's stop gender roles, we will be happier.

In the future this will be called "mangatekeeping", when a man tries to gatekeep women from certain things.  ;D ;D ;D
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

jbfjbj4

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2024, 01:35:48 PM »

The surgery is for people who want to be taller, gender doesn't matter. Being a woman doesn't mean that you want to be short. Some women don't like to be short, the surgery can help them to have the body that they want. Other women want to be strong and they train at the gym hard (and they get an awesome body for my taste). Let's stop gender roles, we will be happier.

In the future this will be called "mangatekeeping", when a man tries to gatekeep women from certain things.  ;D ;D ;D

Keep injecting that soy. Can already tell you're a far leftist who loves LGBT too.

Ted68

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 02:00:02 PM »

You don't know what you say !!
Especially you don't understand a primordial unwritten rule between men and women: MEN SHOULD BE TALL AND STRONG AND WOMEN SHORT AND DELICATE !
When you will understand this rule, you will understand that ALL MEN SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO ALL WOMEN FOR A RELATION... AND VICEVERSA !
But, when a woman wants to be taller, she will cut herself the access to many men... actually the men she would have had access before. And that is stupid !
Now is more clear for you ?

mirneeelnumber1ooye

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2024, 09:33:50 PM »

You don't know what you say !!
Especially you don't understand a primordial unwritten rule between men and women: MEN SHOULD BE TALL AND STRONG AND WOMEN SHORT AND DELICATE !
When you will understand this rule, you will understand that ALL MEN SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO ALL WOMEN FOR A RELATION... AND VICEVERSA !
But, when a woman wants to be taller, she will cut herself the access to many men... actually the men she would have had access before. And that is stupid !
Now is more clear for you ?

hey buddy boyo i think youre analyzing it too much

we are just laughing at the fact that there are women so delusional and blind to the fact that women in current day and age are the gods on earth and the privileged class in society, capable of choosing male models to mate with as easy as ordering a pizza even when being sweaty landwhales which is not true for the opposite as men are by and large struggling extremely hard with fitting in current society, and in tune with the context of our forum here, any man below 6 ft is playing life on giga hard mode as the axe wound hivemind has decided that 6ft is the cutoff to be considered human. i'd post some heightpill twitter testimonies screenshots but i dont want to have any of my short buddy boyos researching this forum rope before they got the surgery done

its laughable that any woman would do limb lengthening surgery and lose 1 year of her life in order to have a GUARANTEED 0% change to how others treat her and her overall life quality when she could've just lost weight or something

the other very laughable thing is how 5 ft tall femlets always go for the 6'2 dorky lanklets thinking they would improve their garbage genetics only to produce equally focked 5'4 boys as children

ha ha thanks for the laughs you girls
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E
Pages: [1]   Go Up