Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will my proportions be alright with a shorter wingspan? (with pictures)  (Read 836 times)

breakmylegs

• Take any opinion with a grain of salt.

Hey there friends, I'm 1.69cm or 5'6 with a wingspan of 168cm exactly, which is around 0.4 inches shorter than my height.
I've added a link below to my body(slightly nsfw)

https://imgpile.com/i/CkyzC3

I was interested in being around 175-176 or 7-8cm taller which is roughly 3 inches.
I've noticed despite my wingspan being short, my hands reach quite down, however I might be overdosing on copium.
I'd like a honest, no sugarcoated and realistic answer.

And it somebody can comment also on my Tibia/Femur size and give a slight advice on which one to do, it'd be very lovely.

Saving up, researching doctors.

EndGame

Re: Will my proportions be alright with a shorter wingspan? (with pictures)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 10:36:34 PM »

Hey there friends, I'm 1.69cm or 5'6 with a wingspan of 168cm exactly, which is around 0.4 inches shorter than my height.
I've added a link below to my body(slightly nsfw)

https://imgpile.com/i/CkyzC3

I was interested in being around 175-176 or 7-8cm taller which is roughly 3 inches.
I've noticed despite my wingspan being short, my hands reach quite down, however I might be overdosing on copium.
I'd like a honest, no sugarcoated and realistic answer.

And it somebody can comment also on my Tibia/Femur size and give a slight advice on which one to do, it'd be very lovely.
You're arms don't look short. What's you sitting height? You probably have a shorter than average torso to start, another way of saying long legged a bit to start. At least it would explain why you have a negative ape index but look ok pre LL. Do a mock-up with +8cm Femurs and a second one with +5-7cm Tibia to compare. You'll probably look better doing tibias. That's not because of your Femurs to Tibia ratio which looks about average pre LL. Rather longer Tibia won't change how far down your thigh your fingers reach. +8cm Femurs moves your finger tips up 4cm away from mid thigh which is about average on how far down they go on most people.  Anyway, femur LL causes more T-Rex look than Tibia LL which only affects ape index and not fingers vs mid thigh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up