Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Difference between 5'5" vs 5'6" vs 5'7"  (Read 975 times)

Depth Stryder

Difference between 5'5" vs 5'6" vs 5'7"
« on: January 21, 2024, 07:56:56 PM »

Considering that 5'7" is statistically the beginning of average (within 1SD) in the US and 5'5" is less than 10th percentile, where would that leave a height like 5'6"? Would 5'6" be treated with more respect and see more success like 5'7" or would they still face most of the issues 5'5" does? Would it be worth squeezing out that extra inch at the expense of athleticism?
Current Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Goal: 5'6" (167 cm)
Dream Height: 5'7" (170 cm)

Body Builder

Re: Difference between 5'5" vs 5'6" vs 5'7"
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 08:08:50 PM »

5.6 is the middle between been considered as short average to simoly short.
You will be still considered short but you will be taller than the majority of women (something that will not happen at 5.5) and with some insoles you will look somewhat average.
It was my height before LL and with some big insoles which have me about 3-4 cm height it wasn't very bad to be honest. Especially with your initial height you will feel like a totally different person.
If your doctor gives you the ok, go for it.

3BlueSpinners

• Visitor
Re: Difference between 5'5" vs 5'6" vs 5'7"
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 06:09:00 AM »

In my opinion, I think it depends on your appearance as well. If your appearance and status is appealing to a certain group of people as a 5'6 guy, you'll probably get more respect. For example, if you was a boss at 5'6 you'll probably get more respect than a 5'7 guy who doesn't appeal to the appearance or status.

I dont know if im making sense or if you can understand what im trying to say but that's how I view the situation
Current Height: 160cm (5ft 3")
Height Goal: 172cm (5ft 8")
Surgery possibly at 25?
Pages: [1]   Go Up