Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6’3” guy with extremely short torso and long legs  (Read 1203 times)

finertoga

6’3” guy with extremely short torso and long legs
« on: December 16, 2023, 04:25:50 AM »

Thought you guys might find this interesting, this dude has a naturally very short torso in comparison to his legs and he’s not an LL’er. Shows you the large variation of proportions in the human population.

Kintaeryos

Re: 6’3” guy with extremely short torso and long legs
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 08:29:49 AM »

Yeah I often see guys like this, though rarely at 6'3. More like 6'5+. Still, it looks normal, doesn't look deformed or anything.

Torbjorn

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 11:33:51 AM »

This type of body is much more prevalent in black african population. TBH it doesn't look good, although when wearing clothes it can look ok. The fact is that both his arms and legs are long. Too short torso is not very aesthetic though; when dressed you shouldn't put the bottom of the shirt in your pants, otherwise it looks weird.

markr09

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 12:04:35 AM »

This reminded me of two guys in my gym the other day. First guy was my same height, but my torso was longer and my tibia was higher since it was obvious in the waist line as mine was lower, and of course, our knees, with mine being higher, and we were talking to each other standing in front of the mirror so I can compare as close as I could have. Second guy seemed around to be atleast 6' but we had similar knee height/tibia length. So from those two guys alone, I already kind of knew how much I got screwed over my femur length lol, alteast guaranteeing bilateral femur lengthening on my part wouldn't look bad at all.

But yea, it just goes to how much of a variation people have with proportions. Still it would most likely be better if you stay well within that range of proportions though, because even with variance, you can still look odd if the proportions look way off. A
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up