Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New doctors in colombia partnership with nuvasive?  (Read 772 times)

Rockstarz5

New doctors in colombia partnership with nuvasive?
« on: January 16, 2024, 06:47:33 AM »

I was at internet and saw this, never heard about those guys, the good thing I guess is that has a partnership with nuvasive or at least they said, ¿does anybody know something? Well  the match between colombia and nuvasive so I guess they could be a good option  between the nail and cost, dont know

https://precicecolombia.com.co/

sxxa

Re: New doctors in colombia partnership with nuvasive?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 05:42:42 PM »

Dr. Leon Mora is quite well known in Medellin, but there is something REALLY SUS about that website; it states "its an easy and non invasive procedure" which is absolute BS. I used to respect that Dr. Mora but at the second he told to some famous Colombian guy that he could extend "10 cm on tibias" is a red flag, actually the guy did the surgery. I think they are trying to get the peocedure famous in South America. Like the turkish butchers.
174 morning height
172 at night.

Colombian92

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 06:41:29 PM »

I am actually eager and inclined to do research on Dr. Mora.

The Famous guy is called Jefferson Cossio and its an influencer with a   ton of money (Suspected to do money laundering). The latest news on his procedure was that he was having issues with his soft tissues and therefore he had to operate again.

YOUNGandSTRONG

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 06:45:46 PM »

LL on LATAM is a bad signal
A handsome boy who just wants to be tall

Aiming for Betzbone at Becker/Betz Institute.

sxxa

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 06:59:24 PM »

The Famous guy is called Jefferson Cossio and its an influencer with a   ton of money (Suspected to do money laundering). The latest news on his procedure was that he was having issues with his soft tissues and therefore he had to operate again.

Of course he would have problems. Retard Doctor told him he could lenghten tibias 10cms. So no surprise.
174 morning height
172 at night.

Colombian92

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 03:23:56 AM »

I have actually contacted Dr. Mora and will be getting an appointment with him via zoom. On his initial message he states he uses PRECISE nails on his procedures and that is feasible to lengthen up to 8cms depending on individual cases.

I will try to get as much information as I can from him, but wanted to post before my appointment with him here, so maybe you guys can also have information on him as well :)
(Any suggestions of what should I ask is more than welcome)

I'm from Colombia and I recently took the decision of doing LL. not sure where or with who. But Im tempted to do this procedure where my support group is. (Although they have also agreed to travel if necessary). One of the "Perks" of my country is that, because of the civil war and anti-personnel mines, medics and surgeons have a lot of experience in limb reconstruction.

Anyhow, tell me if you want me to attach screenshots of my mailing with Dr. Mora here

Rockstarz5

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 02:54:46 PM »

I saw the instagram of that guy, the method was external tibia 10cm,  with a big ballerina foot, that doctor mora for what I can see is not a good doctor, 1) how you allow 10cm in tibia? 2) It looks like a indian version because he doesnt do PT at all, poor guy there no way now with a intensive PT he will improve.. 3) he need a other operario  but to release tendon and probably never will be same…now change my mind on any colombian doctor no way even consider there

Kintaeryos

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 03:51:58 PM »

Of course he would have problems. Retard Doctor told him he could lenghten tibias 10cms. So no surprise.
10 cm tibia, wow. These are the cases people ignorant of LL will use as examples to tell you "see?? LL will cripple you!"

Rockstarz5

sxxa

174 morning height
172 at night.

sxxa

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2024, 10:25:14 PM »

I have actually contacted Dr. Mora and will be getting an appointment with him via zoom. On his initial message he states he uses PRECISE nails on his procedures and that is feasible to lengthen up to 8cms depending on individual cases.

I will try to get as much information as I can from him, but wanted to post before my appointment with him here, so maybe you guys can also have information on him as well :)
(Any suggestions of what should I ask is more than welcome)

I'm from Colombia and I recently took the decision of doing LL. not sure where or with who. But Im tempted to do this procedure where my support group is. (Although they have also agreed to travel if necessary). One of the "Perks" of my country is that, because of the civil war and anti-personnel mines, medics and surgeons have a lot of experience in limb reconstruction.

Anyhow, tell me if you want me to attach screenshots of my mailing with Dr. Mora here

Pregúntale por qué le sugiere a los pacientes que las tibias pueden ser extendidas hasta 10 centímetros, por ejemplo, el Dr. Paley jamás sugeriría extender las tibias a ese punto. Además de los precios, en la pagina no aparece ninguna sección de precios.
174 morning height
172 at night.

Rockstarz5

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 11:55:33 PM »

That guy needs surgery, break the tendon and release it, he might wal again but not jumping, play sports.. 10 cm in tibias?.. damn it

Temoc

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2024, 01:56:45 AM »

The Famous guy is called Jefferson Cossio and its an influencer with a   ton of money (Suspected to do money laundering). The latest news on his procedure was that he was having issues with his soft tissues and therefore he had to operate again.

It makes no sense, really. If that Yef dude is so rich why did he do LON? He could easily pay for Precice with Paley by selling one of his luxury cars.
However, I'm not sure if he actually lengthened 10cms. I wouldn't be surprised if he lengthened a lot less and he is just using the 10cm mark to attract unsuspecting patients.

elfabi

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2024, 01:45:04 PM »

yes men, please share with us as much info as you can regarding your question with Dr Mora, thanks in advance
Pages: [1]   Go Up