Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life at 165cm.  (Read 29258 times)

KrP1

Re: Life at 165cm.
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »

Hey exclide . Could you post a photo of your proportions without your face?

Overdozer

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2014, 09:39:39 PM »

Hey exclide . Could you post a photo of your proportions without your face?
I'm still consolidating at 177 with huge frames wrapped around my legs and with difference in leg length. My legs are also as thin as my arms, I weight 50kg. You DON'T want to see that, lol. I will post photos and videos eventually when I complete the whole process, but you'll have to wait at least 10 months for that lol.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »

I'm still consolidating at 177 with huge frames wrapped around my legs and with difference in leg length. My legs are also as thin as my arms, I weight 50kg. You DON'T want to see that, lol. I will post photos and videos eventually when I complete the whole process, but you'll have to wait at least 10 months for that lol.

Wow, your situation sounds horrible. I wish you a lot of energy dude. I can't even imagine what you have to go through.

Morgenst.

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2014, 07:57:31 AM »

It's 170 cm

What about your sitting height?

Leo

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2014, 09:37:53 AM »

I'm just like you man. But for my situation it's worst! I live in scandinavia and the average height here is 182cm. At 165cm I feel like a midget. I currently wear elevator shoes to give me a boost. Some of my shoes give me approx. 5-6cm.. I'm on the same path of doing both femurs and tibias, aiming for at least 6-7cm for both reaching my ultimate goal at 179cm but I can live with being 175cm - absolutely no problem!. I'm good looking & muscular but women cares so much more about height, it really defines who you are. And one of the reason I want to get taller is that if I ever married someone I will aim to have a tall girl so that my children will not go through hell.

You should aim for at least 6cm while you're at it. I don't know however if it's better to do Tibias or Femurs first? But I have read that femurs are somewhat more complicated because of the quad muscles.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 09:53:48 AM by Frihet »
Evening: 165cm
Morning: 166,5cm
Goal: 172-175cm

Tylerdurden389

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2014, 11:46:15 AM »

You guys really consider those wrestlers to have "T-Rex" arms? I actually spent the last 7 or 8 years thinking my arms were too long for my height cuz they go to literally the halfway point on my thighs. My armspan is exactly my height by the way, 158 cm.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2014, 01:03:17 PM »

I am 173cm barefoot and average height in Greece is 178, but What the fk in my school 178 people are on the short side xD I am towered even by girls...at summer I didn't felt that short but Jesus...all these basketball players...pain in the ass. I am super social but this whole thing eats me I feel that at 5'11 I would just feel more comfortable...thats all :( .And I want to travel to another country, I am selling a property of mine and if I sell it I would earn roughly 100k euros my self....i would just pick 15.000 euros for my CLL and maybe 30.000 for a college out of my freaking country. So mad...
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

TRS

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2014, 02:07:01 PM »

You guys really consider those wrestlers to have "T-Rex" arms? I actually spent the last 7 or 8 years thinking my arms were too long for my height cuz they go to literally the halfway point on my thighs. My armspan is exactly my height by the way, 158 cm.
I think that we, the people who consider or undergo LL, tend to overthink about proportions. I guess the normal population will not see the shorter armspan, unless if someone goes and does extreme amount of lengthening and creates very obvious disproportion.
With the above wrestlers, I did not realise Rhinos shorter armspan but I only realised Eric Youngs armspan after I became aware of LL and proportions.
At 158cm, I guess extra 10 cm will not create obvious disproportion if you do decide to lengthen both tibias and femurs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up