Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: societal acceptance of LL  (Read 374 times)

oklama

societal acceptance of LL
« on: March 10, 2024, 12:48:24 AM »

I became a part of the LL community in early 2022, and since then I feel like i've seen a considerable shift in societal attitude toward height and to a surgery to this degree

back in 2022, if you ever mentioned online that being short was bad, people would gaslight you and tell you to take a shower or some bull . Nowadays I feel people just go "yep" or if some height comes up people will mention how bad being short is. (still preferable to gaslighting!)

and I feel like when ever discussions around CLL come up people are more understanding and positive now.

maybe its cope, but I feel like people may be beginning to understand.
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Charizard

Re: societal acceptance of LL
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 02:02:11 PM »

Yes, nowadays people are more understanding about this. Leg lengthening surgery is slowly started to normalize just like rhinoplasty in people's minds. For example, if you have a bad nose, friends can easily suggest you to have surgery for it. Now when issue comes to stature, they say that if I felt short I would have leg lengthening surgery.  So yeah its a good thing that judgement is less compare to before.
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

oklama

Re: societal acceptance of LL
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 05:44:45 AM »

Yes, nowadays people are more understanding about this. Leg lengthening surgery is slowly started to normalize just like rhinoplasty in people's minds. For example, if you have a bad nose, friends can easily suggest you to have surgery for it. Now when issue comes to stature, they say that if I felt short I would have leg lengthening surgery.  So yeah its a good thing that judgement is less compare to before.

lmao I plan to get most likely quadrilateral and humerus so we'll see how people react to that. I'd like to be open about it, I mean with gaining 6 inches it's kind of impossible not to be... but I think people will see what im doing as overboard  but tbh dont really care. depressing life, suicide, or some judgment, yeah im taking the judgment
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually
Pages: [1]   Go Up