Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which doctor should you go to? Premium S tier Doctors  (Read 1016 times)

Sigma

Which doctor should you go to? Premium S tier Doctors
« on: March 10, 2024, 03:35:54 PM »

I'm getting a lot of messages. Like "Which doctor should I go to?" Those who go to butchers or bad countries because of lack of money... I know being short hurts you. I know there are those who risk even dying or being disabled to be a little taller. As your Sigma brother, I think about and care about your life more than you do. I don't want you to go to butcher doctors and get hurt. They will try to trick you for your money. And they will laugh behind your back. They won't care about you. I will tell you about the doctors you should and should not go to. I WILL TALK ABOUT DOCTORS, NOT CLINICS. When a patient dies or becomes disabled, clinics blame the doctor and hire another doctor instead. But it is the doctor who makes the clinic a clinic.

I'll send you a video from Dr Lee's youtube channel.

I vouch for these doctors. They will care about your life more than money.
Dr. Dror Paley - Usa
Dr. Robert Rozbruch - Usa
Dr. Donghoon Lee - Korea
Dr. Peter Thaller - Germany
Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili - Turkey
Dr. Tetsworth - Australia
Dr. Hiroyuki - Japan
Dr. Zang Jian Cheng - China
Dr. Antti Ritvanen - Finland
These doctors are the best orthopedists in those countries.

Doctors who don't even deserve to be in this video. Stay away from doctors who are not internationally qualified and have a high number of death and disabled cases. All they care about is your money.
1- Athensbjr - Giotikas
2- Livelifetaller - Halil buldu - Sedat
3- Wannabetaller - Yunus
4- Yuksel Yurttas
5- Limblengthening-center - Serkan Gurcan
6- Lengthening Turkey - Fatih arslanoglu
7- AFA - Mustafa uysal
8- Becker
9- Stay away from countries like Egypt - Iran - India - Greece - Armenia - Russia - Vietnam

There are many doctors, but I cannot say anything about them because I have no knowledge or evidence about them.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

NailedLegs

Re: Which doctor should you go to? Premium S tier Doctors
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 08:45:47 PM »

Who are you to say Dr. Parihar isn't a good surgeon? He is in India.
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!"

Current LL plan:
QLL in Early 2025 using the PRECICE nail with Dr. Birkholtz.
4cm tibia, 4cm femur. One year later, re-break for another 4+4. 167cm -> 175cm -> 183cm

LG1816

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 10:30:03 PM »

Sorry but what makes you some sort of arbiter of truth for this procedure?

Sigma

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2024, 11:32:04 PM »

Who are you to say Dr. Parihar isn't a good surgeon? He is in India.
Dr. Parihar ? I haven't heard anything good or bad about him. That's why I don't comment. I have no evidence or knowledge. But I wouldn't even go to India as a tourist. It is never a safe country. I don't want to say "I am your father" like in the Star Wars series, but I don't talk about it without knowledge and evidence. I am only talking about doctors who studied with world-famous doctors in international countries and performed surgeries even before cll became popular. If Parihar is not in this video, it's not my problem. I hope that in the future he becomes a successful and respected surgeon who can introduce himself to the world and we all get to know him lol. If he were a respected international doctor, everyone would know him or He would appear in a video of a great surgeon like Dr. Lee ;)

Sigma

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2024, 11:46:01 PM »

Sorry but what makes you some sort of arbiter of truth for this procedure?
If you have the internet and brain, you can find the best international orthopedic doctors in the world by doing a little research. Unfortunately not all information is available in this forum. So you need to use the internet and your brain. I only share the international data on the internet here. Also, the truth doesn't change, son. The world is not flat. Whether you accept it or not, this is reality. You can find everything you are looking for on the internet. I do not speak without evidence and data.

Hldrive

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2024, 11:58:00 PM »

You always say Giotikas is awful but why you never share info that proves it

Sigma

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 12:41:49 AM »

You always say Giotikas is awful but why you never share info that proves it
Do I have to do everything? Search the internet and talk to patients. Ask people. Communicate especially with disabled patients. All the fraudulent doctors will introduce you to their best patients. You will never hear of bad patients. If there is no effort, there is no response. Do it yourself instead of expecting something from someone else. Don't expect everything from me. I'm doing this for free. Let me give you a little hint. A channel was established on YouTube and this channel uploaded videos of +18 disabled people. This channel was even shared on this forum and many people saw those videos. YouTube automatically deleted the channel because it contained blood and brutality. But I reached the e-mail address of the channel before it was deleted. That's why these videos are shared on Telegram and are not available to everyone due to privacy reasons. Because there are many company employees in this forum. Like Giotikas - Becker - AFA. They want to infiltrate and know which patients exposed which doctors. Privacy is important. Disabled patients all over the world... Mostly Asians. A few people on this forum already know these. Instead of questioning what I wrote, try questioning diaries that are not pictures and videos. The truth is always painful and people always refuse to believe it. I guess those reading this article have brains and the internet. Do your research and see.

overandover

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 05:53:06 AM »

Dr. Parihar ? I haven't heard anything good or bad about him. That's why I don't comment. I have no evidence or knowledge. But I wouldn't even go to India as a tourist. It is never a safe country. I don't want to say "I am your father" like in the Star Wars series, but I don't talk about it without knowledge and evidence. I am only talking about doctors who studied with world-famous doctors in international countries and performed surgeries even before cll became popular. If Parihar is not in this video, it's not my problem. I hope that in the future he becomes a successful and respected surgeon who can introduce himself to the world and we all get to know him lol. If he were a respected international doctor, everyone would know him or He would appear in a video of a great surgeon like Dr. Lee ;)

This is an international forum, not an American forum. It make sense to go to him for people from India and other south Asian countries.

shortnomore

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 09:49:06 AM »

Any reason Dr. Birkholtz is not on the list? He seems to be quite highly regarded and is the surgeon I'm most likely to go with.

Burn5959

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2024, 09:59:40 AM »

Could someone explain why Dr. Becker is a bad choice?

I had a consultation with him in February, and he made a very professional impression and addressed all of my concerns.

shortnomore

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 10:09:42 AM »

I had a consultation with him in February, and he made a very professional impression and addressed all of my concerns.

Patients of his regularly go over the accepted 8cm safe limit on femurs. You can argue that with the nails he uses he can't really stop them, but it makes people fel kinda uneasy about his approach to safety. Also afaik he doesn't have a strong background in orthopedics. He still is probably leagues above AFA and others though.

Rellec

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2024, 10:35:47 AM »

Do I have to do everything? Search the internet and talk to patients. Ask people. Communicate especially with disabled patients. All the fraudulent doctors will introduce you to their best patients. You will never hear of bad patients. If there is no effort, there is no response. Do it yourself instead of expecting something from someone else. Don't expect everything from me. I'm doing this for free. Let me give you a little hint. A channel was established on YouTube and this channel uploaded videos of +18 disabled people. This channel was even shared on this forum and many people saw those videos. YouTube automatically deleted the channel because it contained blood and brutality. But I reached the e-mail address of the channel before it was deleted. That's why these videos are shared on Telegram and are not available to everyone due to privacy reasons. Because there are many company employees in this forum. Like Giotikas - Becker - AFA. They want to infiltrate and know which patients exposed which doctors. Privacy is important. Disabled patients all over the world... Mostly Asians. A few people on this forum already know these. Instead of questioning what I wrote, try questioning diaries that are not pictures and videos. The truth is always painful and people always refuse to believe it. I guess those reading this article have brains and the internet. Do your research and see.
I already told you i think 2 times, can you send me this telegram channel? I want to see this videos

Burn5959

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2024, 11:41:40 AM »

I talked to him (Dr.Becker )about the safe limits, and he indicated that there is a causality between the speed of lengthening and stretching. At a rate of one centimeter per day, one would need to stretch for 12 hours a day to avoid discomfort during the process. He recommended planning for about 6 months of lengthening time for 8 centimeters, which he said would not be a problem with the fully loadable nail. Slower speeds also reduce risks for amounts beyond 8 centimeters.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 01:41:23 PM by Burn5959 »

Sigma

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2024, 02:40:15 PM »

Any reason Dr. Birkholtz is not on the list? He seems to be quite highly regarded and is the surgeon I'm most likely to go with.
I haven't heard anything good or bad about Dr Birkholtz. I have no knowledge or evidence, but having surgery in Africa hmm... Also Dr Birkholtz Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon. It's like he's in this for the money ???

Sigma

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2024, 02:51:01 PM »

I will add a post below from one of the rare people I respect in this forum.

Tall from the old forum did 11cm on femurs with Betz. And he was crippled because he had major pains in the knees after about 2 years. He did 4-5cm to tibias after that to try to fix the biomechanics and maybe the pains amd then we lost his trace.
Only an idiot would let someone lengthen more than 8cm on femurs. And this is something that Betz and now the hair transplant Becker, his successor, let to almost any of their patients wants it and without even itb release.
Thats why I never thought of him as a respectable doctor. I don't even talk about his successor who doesn't even have the experience to be considered an option for LL. For hair transplants maybe.

Hair Transplant lol. Also, Dr. Becker team was constantly creating fake diaries without pictures or videos. They was constantly trying to promote and promote himself. Just like giotikas. They pay healty patients and try to promote Athensbjr by advertising on this forum. Most of the staff on dr becker's team have left this forum ^^

Sigma

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 02:52:37 PM »

I already told you i think 2 times, can you send me this telegram channel? I want to see this videos
I want 1 million dollars too. Try striving to achieve something. If I can do it, you can too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up