Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL this year as soon when I turn 18, at 5’9> 6,28ft  (Read 609 times)

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
LL this year as soon when I turn 18, at 5’9> 6,28ft
« on: March 11, 2024, 10:52:30 AM »

I have decided to get LL to become 190cm, I’m sitting currently at 176cm

In june I turn 18 and I immediately wanna get this surgery done, I saved 15.000 EUROs and I wanna borrow  more money from the bank once I’ve turned 18 (between 30k-40k EUROs) so my budget is 50k-60k EUROs for everything including the accommodation, physical therapy, fly tickets, food etc

I was looking in quadrilateral lengthening but apparently its not safe to get 8cm on femur and 6cm on tibia when doing quadrilateral, does anybody know why?

I know LiveLifeTaller has a terrible reputation but I’m just trying to become tall affordable and as soon as possible does anybody have recommendations for surgeons that can full-fill my goals with my budget range without butchers 😅

I was looking into AFA they seem pretty good at what they’re doing and they matching my goals

if anybody has similar goals and budget please share your story

Acemace86

Re: LL this year as soon when I turn 18, at 5’9> 6,28ft
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 11:26:32 AM »

This isn’t something you should do. Please stop.

Silencegoa

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 12:03:47 PM »

I have decided to get LL to become 190cm, I’m sitting currently at 176cm

What!? Isn't that too much? I mean I think the safest you could get is 4 inches or 10cm, so you would be maxed 6'1"/186cm.

6'1"/186cm is not bad at all, in fact, it's literally already 2-3 inch taller than the average for a man in all of Western countries.

Goal: (181cm-182cm) almost 6'0" barefoot with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening.

Researching limb lengthening.

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 02:23:40 PM »

Why is that? Just because I’m average doesn’t mean I can’t want to be taller aka above average. I’m confident and happy where I’m at already but I just want to max it out so I can be super happy with my body and I’m willing to pay the price for it.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 02:51:46 PM »

Because this surgery is not a joke. You can't really imagine how intensive the time, the money and the efforts will be. This is why I don't recommend doing it if you are not 1.5sd under the average height of where you live. In that range yeah LL is necessary, but if you are just below average not even short or very short or even average or even above average or even taller, why do you consider this surgery? Of course I am not blaming you for contemplating on it. Just think you really do not need to do it. The trade-off is really not worth at all. 

Being average in height while still being not satisfied with your own body, I recommend working out or therapy or improving your other things. Height does not matter much after you are average.

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 09:35:40 PM »

10cm is cool but I prefer to max it out as much as possible to get the value for my money, anywhere between 14-15cm makes it totally worth it for me.

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 09:47:01 PM »

I see where you coming from but the thing is I’ve improved/improving already every single part of my life/body, I’m super muscular and fit for my age I’m very disciplined and consistent with anything I value in life, I meditate a HOUR a day, I have good mental health and I’m very satisfied with where I am at life right now the only other things that I can improve can get improved with cosmetic procedures. I wanna have my life completely fixed and in order by the time I turn 25 thats why I’m taking things fast but obviously not rushing the progress especially something like LL. If you look at my network and all the things that are to my name, I am in the top 1% men in the world (of my age). So I wanna keep finding things to improve as much as possible and this surgery is one that’ll impact my journey significantly in positive terms if I can pull this of correctly. Thats why I’m searching for answers to make sure I’m not doing the opposite.

Beemer m3

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 07:48:43 AM »

u can do lon for 35k each section. lon is cheaper and can go alot. ur better going 9cm femur and 6 cm tibias. afa charges that much. but when ur laying in bed with all that pain cus lon hurts alot u might have 2nd thoughts. doing max is a long term thing with ur body that needs to adjust. just sayin.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 11:15:48 AM »

Thats what I was thinking too but does AFA allow to get a little bit past the safe range (9cm on femurs instead of 8cm). The lon method costs 22000$, I’m gonna get it done twice one on my femur one on the tibia makes it 44000$. Accommodations is 100$ per day so if I do two surgeries I have to stay 6 month that adds another 18000$ and then for the food around 700$-800$ a month gets us a total of 66.200$ - 66.800$. Sounds pretty good to me

Beemer m3

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 09:14:32 AM »

the metal rods is going to go through ur thigh and skin. lots of pain from that and sleepless nights. if ur willing to sacrifice that for max gains. u would be in good shape. fixing the way u sleep. alot of people get through it. but its super hard sometimes.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 09:49:29 AM »

the metal rods is going to go through ur thigh and skin. lots of pain from that and sleepless nights. if ur willing to sacrifice that for max gains. u would be in good shape. fixing the way u sleep. alot of people get through it. but its super hard sometimes.

I’m telling you I’m ready to go through hell and suffer and I know its super hard especially after a few days of pain and terrible sleep you gonna be rethinking life but I’m ready to fight it, I’ve experienced similar struggles where I couldn’t sleep for 3 weeks because I had a very  bad ear infection it really ate me away the pain was intense but the worst part was being sleep deprived but looking back at it I can take that pain easily for a longer period if I can gain height with it

JustineCollins

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 10:02:54 AM »

Worse can go is non union, infections, one limb short then other, ballerna foot syndrome etc. If you think your height is more important then these issue and you can risk your life. You can do it

HeightAdvantage

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2024, 07:27:53 PM »

Worse can go is non union, infections, one limb short then other, ballerna foot syndrome etc. If you think your height is more important then these issue and you can risk your life. You can do it

Well I’m not ready to die the risk of that happening is very unlikely and one limb shorter than the other is pretty easily preventable. Infections suck but are treatable
Pages: [1]   Go Up