Community Hangout > Suggestions & Feedback

Is this forum still moderated?

(1/1)

IgnoredByMods:
I have not seen any mods or admins recently here. Weird.

ForumAdmin:
Yes it is .  we are planning to switch servers provider next month after a recent outrage which cause the forum to be unavailable for awhile.   Just removed a bunch of russian spam bots posting.

IgnoredByMods:

--- Quote from: ForumAdmin on March 16, 2024, 09:49:51 AM ---Yes it is .  we are planning to switch servers provider next month after a recent outrage which cause the forum to be unavailable for awhile.   Just removed a bunch of russian spam bots posting.

--- End quote ---

I see. I sent a PM to all mods and I’ve been ignored by everyone. How can I get help?

ForumAdmin:

--- Quote from: LongTorso on March 18, 2024, 03:58:45 PM ---I see. I sent a PM to all mods and I’ve been ignored by everyone. How can I get help?

--- End quote ---

you can start a topic or PM me,  however note that we can't handle all requests,  as all mods are on personal volunteer basic.    Our main focus is keeping the forum free from spam bots/troublemakers , so people can discuss useful information about LL surgery,  we try to keep out of petty cyber fights/drama between posters , unless someone is obviously disruptive on the main forums.

Ted68:

--- Quote from: ForumAdmin on March 16, 2024, 09:49:51 AM ---Yes it is .  we are planning to switch servers provider next month after a recent outrage which cause the forum to be unavailable for awhile.   Just removed a bunch of russian spam bots posting.

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is the way to be better protected !...
Just be sure where you'll move it, so we'll don't see again the forum down for 3-4 weeks !
Thank you !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version