Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 + year Precice 2 veteran here  (Read 706 times)

TRS

10 + year Precice 2 veteran here
« on: March 21, 2024, 04:56:25 PM »

I'm surprised this forum is still going on and it's good to see admin, kilokahn, MDOW still active on this forum.
Kilokahn had a major impact on me since he had found a doctor that was previously unknown in the LL community, and despite the early criticism's of the doctors location and lack of experience in elective/cosmetic surgery, I had proceeded to become his first bilateral PRECICE 2 patient. Kilokahn was also very supportive during my procedure and his bravery of having LL in India had influenced me to take my PRECICE 2 nail out in Mumbai India with one of the doctors Kilokahn had visited.
Kilokahn, if you read this, I am highly appreciative for what you have done for this community along with the other users that had given me support during my LL journey.

I will briefly spend time discussing and answering questions for members that maybe considering LL and also my experience of my LL and post-LL journey in this post only. I will not be browsing any other topics/posts so I will only respond to users on this post. Please note I will not provide the exact dates of my surgery, my location, and any other personal stuff that could be too revealing.

Rellec

Re: 10 + year Precice 2 veteran here
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 10:51:11 AM »

How is your gait? Did you recover your athletic abilities fully?

farandrose

• Visitor
Re: 10 + year Precice 2 veteran here
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 07:41:56 PM »

Now after such a long time, would you go back in time and lengthen any less/more?

In such a long time, have you ever got comments on your proportions?

Do you workout? If yes, do you find it harder to build muscles on the lengthened leg part?
Pages: [1]   Go Up