Community Hangout > Suggestions & Feedback

How to replace diaries?

(1/3) > >>

IgnoredByMods:
Is it just me or mods ignore/dont reply anymore? Seems like this place needs more mods. Anyone else had this experience?

IgnoredByMods:
I’ve been trying to delete old diaries and replace my diary but I’ve been ignored, any ideas?

ForumAdmin:
in general, we don't delete diaries  unless there's a very good reason.     

It would compromise the intergrity and reliability of the diaries if they were to become temporary in nature, meaning  the poster can write anything and just delete the diary later.  It would lead to higher possibility of fraud/false accounts of diaries. 

It would also not allow for other members to learn from the diaries if they were deleted.    We will be making a sticky topic regarding general guidelines for starting a diary ,  so that this issue will be clear.

IgnoredByMods:
I understand. However this rule isn't very clear and it doesn't seem very fair. When I send a DM there is no room for discussion either. One of my diaries was for Paley US and I didn't go ahead with it so I wanted to get rid of that as it mentions some HGH, and the current one I missed a lot of details and pictures so it will mislead patients, why can't I give patients the chance to get a more accurate picture now that I am not under strong sedatives or pain? It seems like I am prevented from deleting mediocre diaries which can endanger patients. Some patients may want to inject themselves with HGH because they think they can just take it and it'll make them taller. The new one has it too and doesn't have the safe details. I also want to add pictures in my own way to show that I am a legitimate patient and give patients advice if they get the same issues as me.

ForumAdmin:

--- Quote from: IgnoredByMods on March 23, 2024, 05:52:14 PM ---I understand. However this rule isn't very clear and it doesn't seem very fair. When I send a DM there is no room for discussion either. One of my diaries was for Paley US and I didn't go ahead with it so I wanted to get rid of that as it mentions some HGH, and the current one I missed a lot of details and pictures so it will mislead patients, why can't I give patients the chance to get a more accurate picture now that I am not under strong sedatives or pain? It seems like I am prevented from deleting mediocre diaries which can endanger patients. Some patients may want to inject themselves with HGH because they think they can just take it and it'll make them taller. The new one has it too and doesn't have the safe details. I also want to add pictures in my own way to show that I am a legitimate patient and give patients advice if they get the same issues as me.

--- End quote ---

Okay we'll lock the old diary with a footnote on HGH & link to the new updated diary  .

updated:  The two diaries have been merged into one topic with a footnote  about HGH
 http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68875
You may wish to update new pictures and details into that thread.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version