Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it weird to get leg lengthening mostly so pants can fit you better?  (Read 661 times)

shortking

• Visitor

Of course there are other added benefits, but I'm annoyed that if I were only a mere 2 inches taller then I would be able to shop just about anywhere and buy off the self 30 length pants that almost every store sells, especially those jog fit pants.

Also, aesthetically speaking I think 30 length would look pretty good on a skinny guy like myself, I'm not trying to be 6ft or anything. Also another reason is adding two inches and wearing shoes that add additional 2 inches would bring me to 5'9 and that would make me extremely satisfied.

throwaway123456

I went from 171 to 179 cm, my inseam is now 83 cm flat feet floor to taint, I have ongoing knee and tight femurs (two years since left leg CLL), but yes it is nice to have 30 inch inseam pants fit off the rack, and be able to "flat feet" when sitting on taller dirt bikes...

AllinStryde

If wanting to have your pants fit you better is your only reason for wanting LL done... I would suggest just having your clothes tailored.

goingtall

Yes, it is VERY weird

Precise2.2

• Visitor

Everyone has their reasons. i went from 171 to 176.4, I was on the reserve side of lengthening since i didn't want to deal with the issues throwaway is still dealing with. 5 months since my surgery 6 months on the 20th, no nerve or knee issues. The only thing i have is sore muscles since i keep pushing the bar in my workouts.

markr09

Of course there are other added benefits, but I'm annoyed that if I were only a mere 2 inches taller then I would be able to shop just about anywhere and buy off the self 30 length pants that almost every store sells, especially those jog fit pants.

Also, aesthetically speaking I think 30 length would look pretty good on a skinny guy like myself, I'm not trying to be 6ft or anything. Also another reason is adding two inches and wearing shoes that add additional 2 inches would bring me to 5'9 and that would make me extremely satisfied.
Not at all, this is one of the reasons(not the main reason), why I also want to do this surgery. A lot of "shorts" go below my knees, and really shows how long my tibias are, which is why I'm doing this on my femurs. In anycase, I'm also annoyed by that fact a lot of pants/shorts do seem to long to me, pants needing to be cut, but especially shorts, I just can't get them to look that good without altering them to be shorter.
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.

markr09

Everyone has their reasons. i went from 171 to 176.4, I was on the reserve side of lengthening since i didn't want to deal with the issues throwaway is still dealing with. 5 months since my surgery 6 months on the 20th, no nerve or knee issues. The only thing i have is sore muscles since i keep pushing the bar in my workouts.
I also plan just over 5cm to 6cm. How much did you lengthen per day do you mind me asking? I also want it to be as conservative as I can in regards to soft tissue catching up to the lengthening.
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up