Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'2 Woman with Thick Legs  (Read 782 times)

musicloverincal

• Visitor
5'2 Woman with Thick Legs
« on: March 28, 2024, 01:20:07 PM »

Late 30s female here.  For the longest time, the surgery has looked appealing and now I am finally be able to afford it.  However, I have started to think about whether I would be good candidate for it. 

I am 5'2 and weigh 160 pounds. With property exercise and nutrition, I could get down to 135 or so.  I am built and not fat.  However, I do have some fat around my legs, mainly due to age.  My goalwould be to do my tibias first to see how it goes. 

If I have some fat/flab on my legs, would the doctor even consider surgery for me?  If so, I would have liposuction beforehand to try to clean the area a bit. Not naive here, and yes blood clots and fat embolism are a problem.  Has anyone gone through my concerns before or had a doctor talk about these things?

While it is embarrasing to post this, can someone with insight expand on my concerns with medical data in mind.  Yes, any surgery is dangerous.  That is understood.  However, if it is possible to have it, it woud be a dream come true.  Also, I bet there are others who are wondering the same thing.  Thank you in advance.

Ted68

Re: 5'2 Woman with Thick Legs
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 02:26:40 PM »

Hey, there !

Unfortunately you don't understand your personal situation and your biology...
Also, you don't understand the LL requirements and how it works.
Fortunately for you, your problem is in my professional field of education, so I can explain to you everything in detail if you message me in private, because your problem is not general, so I have to treat you individually.
You're welcome !

Acemace86

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 04:12:11 PM »

What kind of creepy dm solicitation is this ted68?

Ted68

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 05:51:15 PM »

What kind of creepy dm solicitation is this ted68?

Is nothing creepy, on contrary !
I am gonna waste my time to explain her all the details, without embarrassing her in public !
Now you understand the "creepy" thing ?
The same wasting time that I did writing down my diary in detail...do you remember that ?
Did you really feel the necessity to ask me this stupid question ?

lovinglonglegs

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 08:21:01 PM »

i think that only can be addressed by your doctor
from my observation, guys with big muscle volume usually can get through this so unless your thigh/calf is not buffalo size i bet you'll be just ok. You might be advised to use the lengthening device tightly pressed to your skin and that might be all you need

Acemace86

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 09:10:16 PM »

How would you embarrass her? If it was a man would you say the same thing?

mirneeelnumber1ooye

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 09:40:05 PM »

Late 30s female here.  For the longest time, the surgery has looked appealing and now I am finally be able to afford it.  However, I have started to think about whether I would be good candidate for it. 

I am 5'2 and weigh 160 pounds. With property exercise and nutrition, I could get down to 135 or so.  I am built and not fat.  However, I do have some fat around my legs, mainly due to age.  My goalwould be to do my tibias first to see how it goes. 

If I have some fat/flab on my legs, would the doctor even consider surgery for me?  If so, I would have liposuction beforehand to try to clean the area a bit. Not naive here, and yes blood clots and fat embolism are a problem.  Has anyone gone through my concerns before or had a doctor talk about these things?

While it is embarrasing to post this, can someone with insight expand on my concerns with medical data in mind.  Yes, any surgery is dangerous.  That is understood.  However, if it is possible to have it, it woud be a dream come true.  Also, I bet there are others who are wondering the same thing.  Thank you in advance.

lmao this sounds like that delusional old slag unicorn that got botched by dr. guichet.
lets see the parallels

1. late 30s no kids - check
2. rich enough now to spend on LL because of 20 years of corporate slavery - check
3. "thicc", i.e. fat so no rich chad in his 40s wants to bother

4. ???
5. lets do Limb lengthening and move from 5'2 to equally laughable 5'4 or 5'5 if she can swing the physiotherapy requirements

unicorn is that you?
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

musicloverincal

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 09:14:31 AM »

Thank you to everyone who responded.  It must be noted that ultimately it woud definitely come down to the doctor's decision.

At this time, I would say my level of edcuation in regards to LL is about a 3/10.  Have been following this forum and Cyborg 4 Life, every now and then, for a few years and the subject has always piqued my interest. 

Finally everything has finally aligned for me to possibly get this done sometime next year if all goes well. This is also the start of the critical learning stage where I educate myself on everything that needs to be considered because this is definitely a major surgery.

Ted68, I sent you a private message if you could respond back, it would be appreciated!

musicloverincal

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 09:27:06 AM »

unicorn is that you?

Jeez you are a brave dude to just go full out and make assumptions.  Sure says a lot about you!  All I have to say:  who hurt you?

jbfjbj4

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 11:31:23 AM »

Jeez you are a brave dude to just go full out and make assumptions.  Sure says a lot about you!  All I have to say:  who hurt you?

Go back to reddit.

mirneeelnumber1ooye

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 10:37:17 PM »

Go back to reddit.

doesnt seem like the usual reddit soytard type, she is likely just a childless corporate wageslave with too much free time on her hands in the evenings that was laying on the couch and researched on the internet how to get taller on her iphone while having netflix in the background

imagine an almost 40 year old woman trying to get taller by doing a 60k elective surgery where they break your both legs and youre disable for months on end

shouldve just had kids with beta bob in her 20s instead of chasing chad til her eggs expired and the wine melted her brain
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

musicloverincal

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2024, 10:49:53 PM »

It truly baffles my mind that so many people have an entitled view on another person they have never meet.  Tells me a lot about their level of eduacation, better yet, lack thereof.  If you are one of those people, you need to get a life.  Will not respond to ignorant posts any more.  Who knew Les Miserables could come alive!

Acemace86

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2024, 03:04:49 AM »

Some nasty trolling on this thread. Jesus Christ.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2024, 12:25:16 PM »

Some nasty trolling on this thread. Jesus Christ.

Keep injecting that estrogen soycuck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up