Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is what double LL of 15 cm looks like on a 163 cm original body  (Read 1182 times)

AnotherLLer

https://ibb.co/yVnG28S

He looks very bad due to short torso, narrow frame and short arms. Especially short arms are the most obvious disproportion when looking on him. That guy did 6 cm on his tibia without nails using some obscure device in the past and got severe bow legs. Basically, he destroyed his lower legs by not going with fully circular frames with hexapod.

He was 163 cm and after 6 cm tibia, became 169 cm. Then, years later, decided to lengthen his femurs with LON in Turkey for 9 cm. Now, he stands at 178 cm but looks very odd. His torso is very short after 15 cm LL and his arms are t-rex level and unacceptable.

Now, some of you will keep saying that it's better being 178 cm with freakishly short torso and arms rather than 163 cm and normal, but I disagree with that notion entirely. My take is that it's better being 173 cm with moderately short torso and arms rather than 163 cm and normal or 178 cm with freakishly short torso and arms. He should have done 5 cm on his tibia and 5 cm on his femur. 9 cm on femur is insane for 163 cm guy with very small frame and arms.

What I find funny is that he has shorter arms than Sedat and they said that the guy has 170 cm wingspan while Sedat says he has 164 cm wingspan. It's impossible that the guy has a 170 cm wingspan while I at 165-167 cm pre-LL height have 166-167 cm wingspan and my arms don't look that short relative to my big torso. They clearly lie about his wingspan as it looks shorter than that of Sedat's who claims 164 cm wingspan and even his claim is pushing it considering how short his arms look.

This guy most definitely needs humerus lengthening in order to look acceptable. Even when he sits and his legs are not visible, when he moves his arms while talking, it's obvious that he has very short arms that are aesthetically unpleasing.

I bet his wingspan is even lower than his starting height of 163 cm. Maybe even less than 160 cm. That's why he looks really bad after double LL of more than 4 inches. The black rapper guy who lengthened 15 cm and went from 165 cm to 180 cm doesn't look that bad because he clearly has normal arms and they said that his wingspan is 175 cm which is believable in his case.

Even though my arms are not short for my height and my wingspan matches my height, I have a big and wide torso that can accommodate more than 4 inches of LL but my arms will look short and I don't want to look like him post double LL. That's why I'm contemplating starting with humerus as it's easy to lengthen and I won't be immobile. 5 cm will make a huge difference and my starting proportions for double LL will be ideal to reach 178 cm.

JJ299

Nobody in real life cares about your arm proportions and it only really comes to mind if you really look into it. A majority of time it's just going to be " wow that guy is tall " not " wow that guy is tall with some weird leg to arm ratio compare to the overall structure of his body".

Beemer m3

i would only grow taller than 10 cm of my wingspan. i would be 10 cm but after adding 3cm shoes i would look like him haha. so im 170cm wingspan. my goal is to get 7.2 cm i would be about 172+7.2 would be 179.2 mid day height. would be ok i guess would be worried about my arms still anti social haha but look tall like a mofo.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

AnotherLLer

That's why you have to calculate everything before determining how much to lengthen in total. I'd rather be 5'8 with great leg-to-body and acceptable arm-to-body ratios rather than 5'11 with shietty leg-to-body and terrible arm-to-body ratios.

shortasiandude

• Visitor

No one cares about proportions unless they’re actually terrible. I have to friends that are 6ft and 6’2, and they just have really long legs. In fact, I’m 5’6 and have the same sitting height as my friend who is 5’11. You’re just overanalyzing the picture. I didn’t find anything oddbwith it.

AnotherLLer

Now, I agree that it's better to be at least average height and have short arms rather than be short with proportional arms. But, I'm against becoming relatively tall and sacrificing good proportions for it. So, guys above 5'8 who do massive amounts of LL and end up with very short torso and arms are not rational IMO. But, for guys less than 5'8 it's justifiable for them to sacrifice normal proportions in order to become at least 5'9 after double LL.

But, the guy I posted had very short arms even for his starting height of 163 cm. After tibia LL of 6 cm he still looked acceptable as you can see but after 9 cm femur, he looks bad. He should have stopped at 175 (6 cm instead of 9 cm on femur). So, 12 cm from double LL was his hard limit due to his low starting height and short arms.

There's a certain limit of how much you can lengthen your legs relative to your torso and arms. It's all about ratios express in percentages. For example, leg-to-trunk ratio should not exceed a certain limit, the same goes for arm-to-body ratio. Everyone has their limits for double LL and those limits are determined by their starting height and proportions. Those who are short legged with big torso can get away with more lengthening but are limited by their arm length. That guy exceeded both ratios (leg to trunk and arm to body).

IMO, with double LL, you have to lengthen as much as your current arm length allows it in order to avoid humerus lengthening. AL after 2 LL is mentally and physically exhausting and I might go crazy with 3 LL surgeries (one of them being AL). That's why I'm studying my proportions in details in order to set hard limits for each leg segment and not exceed those limits in order to look acceptable. 13-14 cm (6.5 cm on tibia and 8 cm on femur) is max IMO and even that is pushing it but unless one has very short arms even for his starting height (like that guy had) it can be done without AL.

AllinStryde

I'm not really seeing anything that jumps out and is terribly obvious...and I'm really staring at it.  Is there a video of him?  If so, can you link it here?  Maybe if we saw him walking, in motion, or moving his arms around it would be noticeable.  But I can't really see anything bad about this photo.

limby101

I think he looks perfectly normal.
No one in real life stares at a persons figure in this scrutinized way.

AnotherLLer

There's a video of him posted on LLT Insta and YT pages. His arms do look quite short in motion, even when he sits and his legs are not visible. I think that he had short arms relative to his torso and that's why he looks like that, IDK.

Toan291

• Visitor

He looks great! He went from a midget and now he looks exactly like Daredevil. To many guys here are autistically obsessed with proportions. He looks normal.

AnotherLLer

Re: This is what double LL of 15 cm looks like on a 163 cm original body
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2024, 09:16:05 PM »

At least his leg-to-body ratio look normal with clothes, IDK how he looks nked post 9 cm femoral lengthening.

His tibia looks really bad (due to botched 1st LL) and needs correction.

And, 169 is not midget height, he was 163 before tibia LL so if we consider his starting height of 163, then I agree, he was really short for a grown male.

Regarding final height post double LL, I think that 175 is decent for really short guys and there's nothing wrong with being average in stature.

KiloKAHN was exactly the same in height, build and proportions as me before his LL. I too have very wide frame, big torso, normal arms for my natural height (not short and not long either) and proportionally short legs. This build makes me look even shorter than I am and after 6 cm tibia LL my proportions will get much better I believe. KiloKAHN looks great at 170 but he would benefit from femur LL of 6-7 cm in terms of better height and proportions. IMO I too will need femur LL post tibia LL but I might never do that or if I get tons of money and spare time, I will do it with PRECICE MAX only.

Strong 170 with decent frame, physique and longish tibia is enough to feel as a normal sized man and I understand that being at least 175 is preferred but that's unfortunately not an option for me and Kilo unless we blow huge money with PRECICE MAX in the future. That's why guys 175 and above who want to lose 1 year of their life with LL are insane IMO. Unless they want to correct bowlegs or obvious disproportion between limbs, I see no reason getting LL and losing tons of money and 1 year of life at that height.

Body Builder

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2024, 10:23:29 PM »

I think he looks perfectly normal.
No one in real life stares at a persons figure in this scrutinized way.
Well said. He looks normal and for sure way better than a perfectly proportioned 1.65 or 1.70 guy. Also I've seen many real height 1.78 men having worse proportions, at least aesthetically.
I don't know how ruined are the biomechanics of this man after 15cm but in terms of looks he is normal.

Ted68

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2024, 05:33:19 PM »

The guy looks ok, much better than before !
There is no "T-rex" arms there.
However, is clearly a bowleg on the left shin. Its like a deformity.
Hopefully he is healthy... this is the most important thing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 08:30:17 PM by Ted68 »

AnotherLLer

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2024, 08:23:42 PM »

He can't be healthy with such a severely bent tibia until he fixes that.

He did LON femurs with Buldu for 9 cm. Most of you guys say that LON femurs is crippling, especially more than 8 cm. It seems that he got better results with it compared with his first LL of 6 cm tibia with unknown fixators which caused severe bowleg on one of his leg.

Rellec

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2024, 10:39:13 AM »

Yes, you are right he looks weird and i guess that when nked like at the beach it's really obvious that something isn't right with his legs. I have the same height as him pre op, 163cm with a 165cm wingspan, after seeing this i'm more commited to do a max of 7 cm in the femurs and call it a day, it's better to be a little shorter at 170 than to look like a freak for the rest of the life. I never wanted to be tall anyway, what matters the most for me it's to look more normal in comparison with others men, so height isn't my defining characteristic

AnotherLLer

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2024, 10:49:20 AM »

Rellec:

IMO, anyone can spot that he's disproportional and there's no question about it. He did 15 cm at a 163 cm starting height with tiny torso and arms and it's impossible for him to look normal after that.

Of course if he tries to wear any kind of swimsuit he will look really odd. It's not only about arm length but his torso length is very small too. It's impossible for him to look normal besides men who are in a 175-180 range.

Looking like a freak is a legit concern after double LL of huge amounts.

6 inches is too much IMO. 4.5 inches or 11.5 cm in total is the upper limit. The more I see the results of massive lengthenings, the more I'm getting sure about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up