Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I consider tibia to do it early  (Read 551 times)

Tenau dawit

• Visitor
Should I consider tibia to do it early
« on: May 26, 2024, 12:17:59 AM »

Hello everyone, im 23 years old and I plan on doing my cll in the near future
And I have some questions for people who did tibia/femurs and can help me decide what’s the better option for me
Right now I have the finance for having tibia surgery and that means I can do it as early as I want in countries like Greece etc
I’m about 15k euro far from having femurs precise with giotikas
So my question is should I do something like lon tibia or should I just wait and do femurs the next year? Btw I’m 170-71 morning height and I would like to lengthen somewhere between 5-8 cm min-max

overandover

Re: Should I consider tibia to do it early
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 12:42:10 AM »

avoid LON, do internals instead

shortisnotfun

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 04:29:14 AM »

Hello everyone, im 23 years old and I plan on doing my cll in the near future
And I have some questions for people who did tibia/femurs and can help me decide what’s the better option for me
Right now I have the finance for having tibia surgery and that means I can do it as early as I want in countries like Greece etc
I’m about 15k euro far from having femurs precise with giotikas
So my question is should I do something like lon tibia or should I just wait and do femurs the next year? Btw I’m 170-71 morning height and I would like to lengthen somewhere between 5-8 cm min-max

Do not do it with Dr Giotikas if you value your legs. Dr Assayag or Dr Birkholtz is a much better option.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

AnotherLLer

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 10:26:42 AM »

If you can handle being in frames for a year then go for it. Don't exceed 6 cm though.

As for femurs, only legit option is PRECICE MAX which will cost a fortune so focus on getting rid of tibia first and do femurs years later.

overandover

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 12:02:16 PM »

Do not do it with Dr Giotikas if you value your legs. Dr Assayag or Dr Birkholtz is a much better option.

Birkholtz is not a better option at all. Total bs.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 10:44:37 PM »

Birkholtz is not a better option at all. Total bs.

He’s better than Giotikas! Did you have surgery with either of them to be so confident? Because I did. And Giotikas is on the same level as Turkish butchers

Betall87

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 11:50:21 PM »

Please don’t do LON tibia, I did it and I regret it (it’s so much pain) that I swear consistency in the whole period of my lengenthing the pain never gone. The external fixator are so much uncomfortable. (Imagine you are wearing a shoe that is 2 sizes small than your normal size) and think about it like this that you are wearing this shoe and cant take it off for 70-90 days (day and night) add to this the pain that you will experience with Pin pain, and then the lengthening pain.
During my lengenthing there were patient who was doing precies Tibia and I was so jealous they were super fine, they are experiencing some lengenthing pain but nothing crazy like me and another dude who we both regret going with LON tibia. Listen I know the price and cost is a big factor but you don’t want to traumatise yourself. So do yourself a favor and try to borrow money or save for another year to do the precies.

overandover

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2024, 12:13:09 AM »

He’s better than Giotikas! Did you have surgery with either of them to be so confident? Because I did. And Giotikas is on the same level as Turkish butchers

Consulated with both, I don't think he's any better than Giotikas. I think you'll be fine if you do precise with giotikas or Birkholtz. Less chance of infection and they'll do the usual stuff like fixing the screws to maintain the alignment, giving blood thinners, other standard measures. LON is risky with any surgeon.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2024, 12:47:47 AM »

Consulated with both, I don't think he's any better than Giotikas. I think you'll be fine if you do precise with giotikas or Birkholtz. Less chance of infection and they'll do the usual stuff like fixing the screws to maintain the alignment, giving blood thinners, other standard measures. LON is risky with any surgeon.

So you consulted with them. I can assure you that Birkholtz > Giotikas. Giotikas is on the same level as Turkish butchers. Coming from a Giotikas patient.

Pages: [1]   Go Up