Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Mangal Parihar (Mumbai India)- Mangal Anand Hospital  (Read 119996 times)

Montreal172

Re: Dr Mangal Parihar (Mumbai India)- Mangal Anand Hospital
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2020, 04:07:43 PM »

There is one diary with Stryde it was his first.

limewalk

« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2020, 04:54:53 PM »

Nope, Penguinn's is the only Parihar diary and it was Precice. Stryde was approved in India only towards the end of 2019.

2020hope

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2020, 07:31:25 AM »

Anyone looking get it done with Dr. Parihar in 2020 / 2021? In India covid-19 might subside around September or even till end of 2020. I'm looking to get this done with Stryde method after that.

Gman23

« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2020, 01:43:49 AM »

Anyone know the new prices for surgery with Dr parihar? Also please suggest any good diaries thank you
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Mrvictor

• Visitor
« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2020, 05:27:58 PM »

Can anyone please tell me. Who's the best doctor in India for leg lengthening surgery. What's the cost? What methods do they use? I'm from India. Hoping to get this surgery done. Reason being I've always felt like an outcast. Every where I go every time people kept reminding me that I'm short. And It hurts. Although I can't describe it. I almost think about my height every time. It's not only about growing my height. It's about the life long satisfaction. I just want to feel what's it like to be tall. I'm depressed of being called short. I'm happy but not happy. At this point I don't really know what happy mean. I'm earning good but what's the point of making that much money. And not being satisfied.
Btw I'm Indian. If any Indian individual have gone through the limb lengthening surgery successfully. Please do reply me.

AnotherShorty

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2020, 03:54:52 PM »

Mrvictor: No you are not alone, how tall are you ? I think Dr Parihar could be a good option but Dr Dimitrios Giotika (Greece) is  better because he did lots of cosmetic LL surgeries.

Depends on your age also, if you should go for it or not, In case you have hit the rock bottom in your life (Say 32 years old and no gf or wife) , bloody do it. Thats what I am planning for now. Will wait till 31-32 and thn will go to Parihar or Dimitrios. My height is 167 cm goal is 172-173 cm.  Stay strong and meanwhile, go to gym and prepare your body for this torture. May god brings happiness to you and each and everyone on this forum.

We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Mrvictor

• Visitor
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2020, 05:58:06 PM »

Hey anothershorty... I'm 21 and my height is 162cm. I've been going to gym since last two years. Not consistently. You know 4 months a year. But I do run 4 times a week at least 7km..followed up by 50pushups 12pullup 12chinup. 60situps. After doing all these I still feel a void inside me. I hope I can get at least 172cm. It's my ideal height goal. What's your story?

AnotherShorty

« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2020, 07:43:30 PM »

Mrvictor : My story is that I am always the shortest guy in the room, and I am unable to accept my height.  I would love to be around 5'8'' zone...  I am 28 and will turn 29 in Jan-2021. Waiting for more advancements because you know, how crazy you have to be to go through this process ( l mean you need courage). But some people are going through sex-change operations, taking harmful injections for the sake of bodybuilding so why can't we try this because we only live once.

if you have crazy money, and you are still not happy... go to US or Korea for this Surgery else Dr Parihar and Giotika are the only options we have. 

If I will be in this state of mind ( the way I am today), will get this done in 3 years from now ( Probably will have more LL dairies to make my decision by that time and money).
You are young, you still have time to analyze your situation. Probably you will forget about your height if something great happens to you while waiting.
Frankly – I didn’t care about my height when I was your age, I had 3 crushes and all of them became my GFs( now Ex). They all were 1 inch taller than me( I have a type – Super fair super tall ) and I was very proud and happy. It's all the matter of time ( atleast what I feel ) because I am unable to connect with anyone maybe because of my high standards and body image issue.

I might sound superficial but God created me this way and I will suffer though this process if this is meant to be.

Be cheerful meanwhile bro …. Buy good clothes and wear insoles. At least enjoy your youth and consider this surgery later point in time.

God bless you...

Mrvictor

• Visitor
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2020, 05:32:51 PM »

I don't really know what you mean by wait for some years. This is not about money, it's not about girls, it's not about any of those things. I just feel like this height thing is eating me from inside. All my friends are fking tall.  I have 4 friends and all of them are above 180cm. Where ever I go what ever I do. I just can't feel the stuff. My growth plates are fused. 1.5 or 2 year later. I'll definitely do this surgery.
Bro let me tell you one honest thing... When I first heard about this limb lengthening. I was just scared of it. I heard horrible things about it. Specifically from Indian. Stories like people got paralyzed after doing this procedure. This was back in 2017....but recently 2 month back I found out about how much this surgery has evolved. I've seen plenty of videos of successful patients. And I also found out this YouTube channel called cyborg for life. He just filled me with the great knowledge about this procedure.
After finding out all these information I was fkin smiling from inside. My brain started telling me that I do have a chance. It's not over yet. I can still grow. And this is surgery is the last option I have. What else am I suppose to do.
Anyway

I hope you're life become better. Good luck bro for your future and surgery.

foreign

« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2020, 06:54:28 AM »

there will be no new advancement in next 3 years my friend... stryde is the max. what more do you expect a nail to provide?

and waiting till 30 to do this is pointless. 20s is best part of life. if you dont have money then I would understand, but waiting for something to change in the procedure is time waste. better to assume you dont need this surgery and be happpy...

"Stories like people got paralyzed after doing this procedure. This was back in 2017....but recently 2 month back I found out about how much this surgery has evolved"

the surgery has not evolved or anything... maybe you heard about butchers like SARIN or SRINGARI or those scam physios who work with any new doctor they can find. there are excellent LON method results from Dr Lee in South Korea. or even external frames. kilokahn did it years ago and he is good.

good luck friend

Gman23

« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2020, 04:41:54 PM »

Any new updates from parihar or any other good Surgeons in India ?? Dr Giotikas sounds good but not sure...
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

REBORN

« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2020, 01:45:39 PM »

Consultation done with Dr Parihar on 02/10/2020 current price for fully external is 900000 rs

foreign

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2020, 02:45:08 PM »

Consultation done with Dr Parihar on 02/10/2020 current price for fully external is 900000 rs

did you go to Mumbai bro??? is it safe to go now?

and has he done any stryde cases also? did you speak about that with him?

REBORN

« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2020, 03:20:58 PM »

Yes it safe national patient only allowed for 7 days you need to show return ticket at airport exit other wise they put stamp on your hand and you have to self quarentine your self in your hotel room for 14 days
Didnt ask about stryde

foreign

« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2020, 03:27:03 PM »

Yes it safe national patient only allowed for 7 days you need to show return ticket at airport exit other wise they put stamp on your hand and you have to self quarentine your self in your hotel room for 14 days
Didnt ask about stryde

sorry Im a bit confused, are you locall or international?

and are you going ahead with LL in Mumbai soon?

please tell anything new you learned from parihar

AnotherShorty

« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2020, 04:14:36 PM »

Hey Reborn,

So you are getting this done( like booked date or something ) or just went there to understand CLL better?
How was Dr Parihar’s response when you told you were there for cosmetic surgery consultation?
Did he recommend any psychiatrist? If yes, could you please share his details?
If your meeting was not online, did you see any patients going through that surgery right now?
Let us know your takeaways from that meeting...

Best regards

REBORN

« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2020, 01:11:26 AM »

Yes I'm indian
Assistant surgeon Dr divya explain the surgery in detail
On  psychological part he just ask why you want this surgery
He first try to discourage me by saying there is chances of death even on surgery table but very very rare.
Consultation going for 2 hrs and in last 15 min Dr mangal Parihar came and answer my questions
Even I ask x ray guy how's the outcome of cll inhere as he sees all ll and cll cases here he says every outcome is good here but why you want surgery at 5.2 you are good🤨
Dr Parihar also said function is more important then
 lengthening so when he said stop I had to stop
Won't allow lengthening more than 6cm
One  thing is bit akward that you mostly never able to talk about this surgery in privacy there as students of doctor mangal always there as learner listing to every word of mangal Parihar and takes notes

REBORN

« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2020, 01:22:06 AM »

Dr mangal Parihar is very serious guy he didn't talk much he straight forward answer your questions he neither encourage me nor discourage me for surgery.
He never physical examine me there just saw my x ray and said there is no obvious bone deformation and your are fit for surgery
Not yet decided for surgery im  gathering some bravery🙂
No cll patient right now there.
I also dicuss about two most feared  topic ie pain and non union
He said pain is very individual thing and either it is very manageable or not for you either way after two week it reduced sharply at marginal level
About non union he said may or maynot be happen there is no way to  tell before surgery depend upon patient biology , genetics
After consultiion I realised it not what I think, that is go under surgery and after a year comes out taller.no
It very demanding and draining for body you may loose sex drive, appetite, sleep for months ,body just can't handle this much stress 😒
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:43:08 AM by REBORN »

foreign

« Reply #173 on: October 06, 2020, 05:59:08 AM »

yes bro this is no joke. atleast they were honest about it all and not pushing for it through some marketing agent LOL

5.2 is indeed very short in urban India but if you remove it frm your head and focus on other things in life you may not need this. just forget about this procedure and focus on making money and developing great personality.

good luck bro and thanks for providing the details :)

AnotherShorty

« Reply #174 on: October 06, 2020, 06:23:21 AM »

Hi Reborn

Many thanks for sharing your experience in detail. There are people who are living as short men who don't care about it, also there are a few who are getting this procedure done... So it's your choice buddy what kind of man you wanna be. So glad to know Parihar and team is so transparent about this... Just on a side note- choosing external instead of internal is not a wise choice... Your recovery will be exponentially better if you go with internals... But for that money comes into the picture so I would suggest to gather courage and money as well before opting for this...
God bless you bro...

Best regards

foreign

« Reply #175 on: October 06, 2020, 06:58:22 AM »

externals is actually safer in worst case. no reaming, no spoiling bone / biology, no nail removal surgery, no risk of deep infection.

if you start loving ur frames for making you taller, then it would be toleratable for a year also.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2020, 05:55:09 AM »

Thanks!

1. What's Parihar's price for internal femur or tibia?

2. What's his price for nail removal?

3. Is nail removal dangerous at his place because it is dirty?

SpeedDialer

« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2020, 01:19:19 AM »

Thanks!

1. Will Parihar let patients lengthen at home if they live near ish (like within 5 hours drive) of a LL doctor in their hometown in America?

In other words, do surgery with Parihar b/c he is cheaper but go for checkup visits with a local doctor in the USA?

2. What are the worst things about Parihar in your opinion?

3. What are your thoughts on the concerns that his facility is dirty?

Thank you in advance!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2020, 03:41:06 AM »

Thanks!

1. Will Parihar let patients lengthen at home if they live near ish (like within 5 hours drive) of a LL doctor in their hometown in America?

In other words, do surgery with Parihar b/c he is cheaper but go for checkup visits with a local doctor in the USA?
Thank you in advance!

I know that the answer to this is "no".

Dr Parihar will not budge on this. If you can't agree to stay in Mumbai for the entirety of the lengthening phase and come to him for your follow-ups, then he will not operate on you. Even if you get checked up by another doctor wherever you live, he'll expect that you send him follow-up x-rays.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

SpeedDialer

« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2020, 06:17:57 PM »

Is Parihar cheaper than Giotikas for internals?

SpeedDialer

« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2020, 02:32:48 PM »

Write diaries if you decide to go with him, Cyborg did an interview with him

SpeedDialer

« Reply #181 on: December 26, 2020, 06:19:03 AM »

I think someone said they got a stomach virus going to India. What can you do to decrease the odds of getting a stomach virus if you go to Mumbai?

Ex: which foods/liquids might seem safe to consume but actually aren't safe?

Dark

« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2021, 12:11:08 PM »

Happy New years everyone!
I have a consultation with the assistant surgeon Dr. Divya tomorrow, please post/PM your questions and I will try to get them answered for you!

Anyone looking get it done with Dr. Parihar in 2020 / 2021? In India covid-19 might subside around September or even till end of 2020. I'm looking to get this done with Stryde method after that.

I am looking to get the surgery with Dr Parihar with Stryde done around mid Feb - early March 2021, let me know if you're also doing it with him

overandover

« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2021, 01:38:30 PM »

Can you ask him if he gives a corticosteroid injection for fat embolism prevention? Also, Does he prescribe anticoagulant after the surgey? Dr Paley said in his interview that his patients are on anticoagulants for the whole lengthening period.

Dark

« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2021, 04:32:01 PM »

Will do!

SpeedDialer

« Reply #185 on: January 04, 2021, 05:55:07 PM »

Thanks Dark! Definitely make a diary and tell us how it goes with Parihar :)

I think you're in good hands if you choose to go with him. I heard that some people got sick going to Mumbai if they were not used to living in India. Are you considering using face mask/gloves/face shield when walking around Mumbai and maybe using a VR headset when alone to help distract you from the pain?

1. Could you ask him what is the cost to pay for nerve decompression upfront (for femurs and also for tibias)? I know Janet Conway does it preemptively to prevent nerve problems later

2. Could you also ask him what his policy is on doing nerve decompression and if its dangerous to perform it?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up