Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chronic Hip, Knee and Back pain suddenly years after Internal Femur Lengthening  (Read 10523 times)

California2

This has got to be one of the most dumbass strings yet! 

Not only is the initial hypothesis untenable; namely, "I lengthened my legs years ago and fully recovered but now am experiencing some vague problems; THEREFORE, my new vague problems must be caused by lengthening."

But the chiming-in from others who endorse the faulty hypothesis is also untenable.

Leg lengthening will not fix all of your problems but it does not cause every future problem you have either.  There are literally hundreds of conditions that can present with leg pain:  arthritis, cysts, cancer, herniated disc, gout, muscular distrophy, meningitis, and on and on...

I suggest you get a full work-up from your GP including labs before you conclude that a successful surgery completed years ago is the cause of your current complaints.

TinyTL

This has got to be one of the most dumbass strings yet! 

Not only is the initial hypothesis untenable; namely, "I lengthened my legs years ago and fully recovered but now am experiencing some vague problems; THEREFORE, my new vague problems must be caused by lengthening."

But the chiming-in from others who endorse the faulty hypothesis is also untenable.

Leg lengthening will not fix all of your problems but it does not cause every future problem you have either.  There are literally hundreds of conditions that can present with leg pain:  arthritis, cysts, cancer, herniated disc, gout, muscular distrophy, meningitis, and on and on...

I suggest you get a full work-up from your GP including labs before you conclude that a successful surgery completed years ago is the cause of your current complaints.

Says the near 60 old guy with hip replacement who did 9 cm LL in tibia?
Why should i listen to a person with such fragile mentality when i take decisions that can damage my health for ever?

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All

Yes this is why I said it was suspicious that he suddenly disappeared. Perhaps his doctor's prognosis was that it was unrelated to the leg lengthening.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All

Well he's right Tiny the fact that he's been so vague and suddenly disappeared shouldn't be taken as gospel. I really wish the veterans would stick around more though.

Also guys click on his profile and read his final post before disappearing... Something doesn't add up with what he's saying.

Astronomy

Well he's right Tiny the fact that he's been so vague and suddenly disappeared shouldn't be taken as gospel. I really wish the veterans would stick around more though.

Also guys click on his profile and read his final post before disappearing... Something doesn't add up with what he's saying.
You got it.Im also wondering why he disappeared so fast while others are keeping questioning.
We should dig into the reasons for pre-surgery pains but not give in to its side effects.Cuz generally speakin this surgery can solve a majority of peoples mental problems after all.Its pathetic.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up