Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: be careful who you tell about your leg lengthening  (Read 17556 times)

paid my dues

• Visitor
be careful who you tell about your leg lengthening
« on: September 02, 2014, 09:36:07 PM »

Hello people I am a leg lengthening patient,  from the old forum make me taller. I am going to start posting here because I recently went through an experience that kinda pissed me off,  I done my leg lengthening in india my experience with the doctor was great I recovered fantastically with no problems at all maybe bit of tightness In my calf's thats it.  Now personally me I started out telling a few friends about my leg lengthening it didn't bother me too much and still doesn't the problem is Sys op / apotheosis and doctor guichet got my email and looked me up on Facebook started adding my friends and telling them I had leg lengthening I didn't mind too much to be honest I ve told too many people to care about that bit cause I'm an upfront sort of guy people don't scare me and never will.  What I am trying to tell y'all is that if you aren't like me which many people aren't don't tell anybody about your LL and trust no one here on this site or any other LL site sorry it has to be said that way. You see I am the sort of personality that truely loves to tell people I done leg lengthening surgery,  why?  You may ask...... I ll tell you why because I think people should know the lengths people will go to be happy and that it is a good thing ( literally the lengths Haha) ,  the other thing is that I have and despise that men have to suffer in the manner that they do by society for being shorter than average, screw that I don't accept it and I never will.  I hated the fact that simply because I was shorter than most that I was seen as less manly than other men. I always held myself in high esteem as a man I grew up as a fighter on the streets and I'm the boxing ring I am a man and a leader of men at that I don't care what anyone thinks and this is my attitude,  I am prepared to take this idea all the way,  I am also contemplating becoming a spokesperson for short people it's discrimination it's not fair and it's cruel if someone wants to do leg lengthening and feel better about themselves that's their choice,  I also dream of a day where   
We are seen by society as just as strong

G-Man

Re: be careful who you tell about your leg lengthening
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »

You lost me at "Dr. Guichet add my friends to his fb and told em about my ll".  Troll

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 10:15:04 PM »

Troll. Also invest in a comma, makes for easy reading

Shortie

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:35:41 PM »

U have a lot of free time man do something with ur life

kunta kinte

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 11:48:50 PM »

Too long, didnt read.

Overdozer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 11:51:58 PM »

Sys op / apotheosis and doctor guichet got my email and looked me up on Facebook started adding my friends and telling them I had leg lengthening
Lol wtf
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 11:35:28 AM »

So is that the response I get from fellow leg lengtheners??  My goodness take it or leave it was only concerned for you guys...... Gfu's then.

Overdozer

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 11:41:20 AM »

So is that the response I get from fellow leg lengtheners??  My goodness take it or leave it was only concerned for you guys...... Gfu's then.
I personally don't care if someone figures I had LL. But I'm not telling everyone I had it either.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 03:09:45 PM »

the extreme lengths that people from old forum  will go to, to try and demonize this forum.

anyone can sit there and lie and then state on old forum  later that "see everyone on LL Forum all believe in lies"

this is to be expected since revenue is being lost by corrupt people on old forum .

it is natural that they would send in provocateurs to deceive us and try to demonize this forum.

this is no simple lie. it is a Psyop with a methodology and purpose.

G-Man

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 05:18:37 PM »

Gtfo u troll.

GeTs

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 05:38:01 PM »

U have no proof, guichet would never go that low, the only part I agree though is the title

galaxy1

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 07:47:23 AM »

Give this guy a break, it's great advice, particularly for anyone who doesn't want to be blackmailed in the future, or plans to take their lengthening to the grave. He says don't even trust your lengthening buddies, nothing wrong with that. I do however agree about the troll problem on this site lately and he's not one, so settle down:) He just needs to make his message more clear.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 09:08:56 AM »

This is bulls**t, Guichet would never tell random people that someone had surgery, he's a busy man who's got more important things to do, also a doctor is obliged to keep everything about his patients secret, it's called confidentiality . If he tells someone, he would be breaking the law.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

alps

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »

paid my dues, why don't you shoot an email to Dr. Guichet threatening to sue him over what he did? I would do that. I mean *seriously*.

GeTs

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »

Give this guy a break, it's great advice, particularly for anyone who doesn't want to be blackmailed in the future, or plans to take their lengthening to the grave. He says don't even trust your lengthening buddies, nothing wrong with that. I do however agree about the troll problem on this site lately and he's not one, so settle down:) He just needs to make his message more clear.
100% agree, but guiched would never go that low, what would he benefit from that?

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 02:26:45 AM »

This is the message from the person who gave me some of the information . And yes my name is danny .

Conversation started 25 September 2013

25/09/2013 03:50
Min-jun Cho
danny, sysop and apotheosis are the same person and he is using the forum to exploit and profit off people because he has financial agreements with the doctors on the recommended list. when you posted slanderous accusations about guichet on your diary, sysop alerted guichet about this and they used your email you gave guichet to access your facebook and tell your friends about your surgery. they used this as an excuse to remove your diary and thus remove the slanderous accusations from the forum, they believe your accusations could cost guichet business and therefore cost both of them money. sysop also had a disagreement with dr sarin so he blocked the guesthouse IP address and posted slanderous accusations about dr sarin on the forum. he has also blocked many people like captain america and calic from accessing their accounts. he needs to be stopped.

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 02:30:27 AM »

Since guichet and sys op / apotheosis haven't stopped I will now continue to tell the truth about guichet and sys op , I remember also suddenly being banned from the forum , at first I was like wtf but then I understood it .
Who's the trol now . But that's not the point the point being I'm here to help not be a keyboard warrior yea , take it or leave it .

GeTs

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 06:53:03 AM »

the extreme lengths that people from old forum  will go to, to try and demonize this forum.

anyone can sit there and lie and then state on old forum  later that "see everyone on LL Forum all believe in lies"

this is to be expected since revenue is being lost by corrupt people on old forum .

it is natural that they would send in provocateurs to deceive us and try to demonize this forum.

this is no simple lie. it is a Psyop with a methodology and purpose.
this, probably sysop send him to say false information to make us look that we believe in every thing we read

alps

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 08:25:58 AM »

@pay my dues, thanks a lot for coming forward, please ignore those who call you a troll.

If Guichet really did that people deserve to know the truth about him.

As you can understand, people aren't willing to believe you and they seem brain washed by Guichet and his supposed awesomeness.

So can you post some screenshots of Guichet telling people about you?

I'm honestly not challenging you. If you did this, it would be a huge favor you would be doing us. People shouldn't go to such desperate doctors if what you're telling is real.

Thanks

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 09:01:23 AM »

How about some screenshots....? So far its all hearsay and he said, she said, my dads tougher than your dad...

I find this extremely hard to believe, like another poster already said, whats in it for Guichet by doing this? He's an accomplished Dr and a well regarded one at it, has a good reputation whereas Dr Betz has lost his, makes good money, has a lot of patients. And he'd rather throw all that away to tell your friends you did LL.... on Facebook? Lol, why bother? Sorry but I call bulls**t, I think I have a better chance at winning the lottery and then flying over to see Guichet to have both my surgeries than that ever happening. Of course Im happy to be proven wrong so post some screenshots to back up your claims because so far all Im reading is slander. And no Im not biased, Im yet to start my LL journey with anyone and even if I started my journey I'd never be able to afford either Drs anyway so theres no reason for me to defend either Dr's, Im neutral

Also Guichet is Betz's number one rival and Sysop hates this site, put two and two together and you get paid my dues. Sorry I dont have any proof, you'll just have to take my word for it(sarcasm)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 09:20:11 AM by ShortyMcShort »

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »

Are you stupid , go back and read the message I had sent to me explaining why guichet and sys/op were angry . Do you understand  are you dumb , sys op -?sysop and guichet had a deal . That sys op sysop promote guichet so since they had a deal to make money , me slandering guichet on the forum was getting in the way of their business deal . If you read my diary on old forum  , you would have seen apotheosis who actually is sys/op sysop post in my diary defending guichet . But your soo in the dark you don't know nothing .

Bottom you know jack   about guichet and sys op - sysop .

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »

Your an idiot

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 10:09:04 AM »

Here's some info about dr guichet and sys/op -sysop from old forum  , and what they were doing . Screen shot of how I was notified by a concerned patient .

GeTs

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »

the troll is real with this one, u really believe some random asian dude?

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 11:14:48 AM »

Then why dont you sue him for breaking the Dr confidentiality agreement once you became his patient instead of coming on here... Seems more logical wouldn't it, and since you have all your proof, it should be a walk in the park...

Again the troll is strong in this one...
So we're supposed to believe some asian guy no ones ever heard off and take his word for it? No thank you sir, I'd rather take my chances with Guichet if I had the money than listen to you and your anonymous asian friend... Betz however, well his affiliation with Sysop has already been well documented and this site is result of the seedy business deals they had. No one has ever heard of a Guichet-Sysop deal yet but EVERYONE has heard of a Betz-Sysop deal . If you had concrete proof then I'd take you seriously but you just reek of troll so I give Guichet the benefit of the doubt.

Continue trolling, the forums need some laughter  ;D

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2014, 01:37:40 PM »

lol @ the troll is strong in this one :) so true.

listen paid my dues. facebook already has the legal precedent in court to be proof of statment and people have even gone to actual jail for posting on facebook.

my point being that the precedent states, in court, that if what you say is true then it would be easier than taking candy from a baby to sue dr guitchet.

so until you post proof of a law suit I think your full of fu##ing  sh#t. :) you are a troll.

all you are doing is gas lighting now. ridiculous.

galaxy1

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »

Hey everyone - Danny is the boxer guy from Dr. Sarin and Guichet did not return any of his deposit, that is what I remember. He wrote all what happened between him and Guichet in his diary.

G-Man

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 04:11:30 PM »

"they used this as an excuse to remove your diary" LOLL, since when does sysop need an excuse to remove a diary??  Youre still here, troll?

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2014, 08:44:07 PM »

this guy is real. i remember him from old forum . he did surgery in india after having pre-op exam with guichet. There were some disagreement between him and guichet about money or something.

But yeah this guy has many nicknames. he also posted his with face exposed and his real name too.

dude how is you recovery. are u 100% again? can u walk normally? any change is life after LL? regarding girls and self-esteem=
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »

What did you say about Guichet that got you banned and your diary removed?

Whatever it was, say it here for the record.  You won't be censored.

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 01:31:38 AM »

Finally you pricks are starting to see the light,  thanks kusop,  yea I don't care jack   who knows I done LL,  I did, 6 cms but actually turned out to be 5cms,  anyway I'm good I went back to boxing continued with personal training and almost married twice,  just got a few things to sort out. 
Anyway now that you know who I am,  guichet the little faggot took 5'000 euros from me which is 6,000 and something aud dollars and only returned 2,500 dollars to me,  which is only 1882 aud. 

Guichet did nothing for me except send a freaking stretching document and introduction document.  So he said he wouldn't return the rest. 
In the end I realised he wasn't an honourable doctor and was quite happy to take funds from me that he did nothing to earn fot it. You get me i got pissed off so I said it in my diary. 
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up