Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: be careful who you tell about your leg lengthening  (Read 17552 times)

paid my dues

• Visitor
Re: be careful who you tell about your leg lengthening
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 02:20:58 AM »

Sorry for the pricks comment I was getting pissed lol

crimsontide

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 02:50:48 AM »

when you say you lengthened 6 cm but got 5... you mean you think you turned 6 cm but x rays showed 5>>>??? not that x rays showed 6, but you shrunk?

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2014, 03:10:30 AM »

Sorry bro not here to talk about how much I lengthed I'm over that,  just here to spread the word.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 03:16:25 AM »

So you dont care who knows you did LL yet you are here because Guichet told your friends on Facebook...?  ??? Ok...
Why dont you turn your tone down and stop giving the rest of us Australians a bad image, no need for foul language like 'little faggot'. Its uncalled for and can be seen as homophobic

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 06:25:09 AM »

Don't be an idiot lol it was the lengths that he went to you get it???  like I said don't be an idiot other thing is,  you sound abit like your sympathising with Sys op / sysop and guichet. Mmmmmm

You sure your not a supporter or sysop himself???  Like why u defending him / them!?????

You hiding something??

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2014, 06:34:52 AM »

Anyway I ve done my 5 or 6 cms and Im off to go live life. Bye

GeTs

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2014, 07:25:06 AM »

Anyway I ve done my 5 or 6 cms and Im off to go live life. Bye
finally

G-Man

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2014, 08:14:14 AM »

What I see is a sore loser whos spreading lies cuz he didn't get all of his non-refundable deposit back.

The only "proof" shown was that crap fb post from Min-jun Cho that you prob wrote yourself.  Heres a trollipop paidmydues, go suk on it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:38:56 AM by G-Man »

alps

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2014, 12:27:35 PM »

Well like I had posted earlier once, one can never tell whether diaries *even on this forum* are real or not. I can randomly start a Parihar diary and say he's horrible with vivid descriptions. Then you'd believe me. But you outright reject Danny. I'm not asking you believe him but keep your minds open. Things may not be as they seem. Guichet *might* have done that.

TRS

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2014, 12:56:39 PM »

Well like I had posted earlier once, one can never tell whether diaries *even on this forum* are real or not. I can randomly start a Parihar diary and say he's horrible with vivid descriptions. Then you'd believe me. But you outright reject Danny. I'm not asking you believe him but keep your minds open. Things may not be as they seem. Guichet *might* have done that.
I agree. I reckon we should not chase paid my dues away. My feeling is that the highly respected and one of the godfathers of modern LL (Dr.Guichet) would never go this low but then again I may be wrong. Maybe paid my dues is right all along but his anger is what causing all this controversy amongst the members. It would be better if paid my dues actually provides more evidence on this matter. This would help future members who are considering Dr.Guichet.

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2014, 01:45:23 PM »

Look I can't help myself,  let this just be a warning to anyone don't give dr guichet any money if you think you might back out at one stage or another.  Is that simple enough.  It's hilarious to me that people wouldnt even consider that what I'm saying might be true,  except for the last 2 posts that is.  But any way speaking of proof If i can find them bear in mind they were 2 years ago I ll post them. 

But damn it really does make me suspicious as to why a bunch of guys here are guichet groupies. 
I Dunno.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »

wow, gas lighting, and now a new psychological manipulation technique. mixing a truth in with the lie to gain support from a subgroup of the population. we all know that doctors don't return deposits. you are hardly the first person to report such things. you are clearly reporting on something that is factual now so as to gain support on your other claims which are clear lies.

like I stated: no lawsuit then it didn't happen. your just pissed that you did not get your deposit and so you are spreading lies.

gotta love when people mix truth into their lies to gain support for their story.

did anyone notice the change in directed talking point to his whole pretense being about loosing money for his deposit and nothing to do with facebook..............

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 04:22:43 PM »

did anyone notice the change in directed talking point to his whole pretense being about loosing money for his deposit and nothing to do with facebook..............

I was about to say, beat me to it.
It all started as a Facebook problem, now its turned into a deposit dilemma. Sigh.
Next he'll tell us Guichet amputated one of his legs...  :-[

Plus when you get in contact with Guichet dont you already provide him all your details including your email? Just curious

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 08:49:11 PM »

Just a bunch of cunts that wanna argue like women,  evenn with LL I think you 2 would drive a women insane,  I think height might be the least of your problems.

Lol it's that sort of over analysing attitude that,  gets u in trouble in the first place.
Would it hurt to think maybe I might be telling the truth???

For everybody that's seeing these cunts,  I put it to you since these guys won't give up lol

Maybe these guys are paid by guichet himself.

Paid by old Sys/op

Are Sys/op lol

Guichet patients ( don't know a thing about em,  I don't research Every cunt on her lol)

anyway I'm not into this but Im amuzed I can't help but wonder about the sort of personality that refuses to see another perspective.

Like I don't hate you guys,  the only reason I think y'all won't show a litttle understanding is that you could just be selfish people and only care for yourselfs.

The only reason I am here is to helI p by Way of don't let this happen to you,  idea.  Get me???!?!

G-Man

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2014, 09:57:16 PM »

Its funny how "Min-jun Cho" letter is EXACTLY the same uninterrupted style of your first post.

Get me??

Plzen

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 11:23:21 PM »

Paid my dues,
thanks for posting.
guys, lets not chase away people who have had problems with doctor, because in the future someone might not want to share an important information out of fear of being ostracized. I don't know if  'paid my dues' is telling the truth or not, but it is good to be cautious.

Shortie

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2014, 01:21:00 AM »

I remember him now , Danny he went to India last year

GPS

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2014, 04:18:51 AM »

I know Danny is for real and had to say that the way you chased him out is unbelievable! He ripped of Danny and did the lowest thing a doctor can do, breaking patient confidentiality, and you still defend the guy?
Gouichet patients have had complications. Stop lying to people that he is the best!

Muse

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »

Growtallordietrying post has been removed and he was sent a PM about why it is removed.   I suggest waiting for his response first.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 01:18:19 PM »

hi guy

it seems we were indeed getting off topic.

I believe that paid my dues is a patient of guichet like he is claiming as he has been seen by others, and I honestly believe he did not receive his deposit back, but it makes no sense for the doctor to incriminate himself on facebook. so my comment to gps was that we do believe half of the statements that paid my dues is making.

I think that is quite a reasonable stance to take in this matter. anyways peace out guys :)

GPS

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2014, 02:51:42 AM »

GTDT’s post got deleted because it was too much nonsense and rude even for the standards of this forum.

The doctor in this thread is Guichet and you went on and on about “bets”? Are you well?

You deliberately don’t capitalize his name, misspell his name although you clearly see it’s spelled Betz and don’t refer to him as Dr.

Your bias against “bets” shows and that’s why you blindly defend his rival.

GPS

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2014, 02:55:21 AM »

So Danny created a fake identity to message himself in 2013 because he predicted this forum will be created a year later and he will be asked to show a screenshot?

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2014, 03:02:05 AM »

what the fk are you going on about.

I accidently wrote bets instead of gitch because it was a typo. its called a Freudian slip.

are you mental if that is your argument? because that is ridiculous.

as for either doctor I frankly don't care about either. never did never will.

paid my dues is lying about the facebook issue. if he is not then were is the law suit? there is none and there never will be.
paid my dues did not lie about the other issues, only about facebook. by all means your welcome to post proof.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2014, 03:38:44 AM »

Agreed, I think the Facebook issue is a load of s**t if you ask me....

He may have taken his deposit for what ever reason, only he knows, and that I may believe if there is proof. But regarding Facebook, that just seems extremely low. Not even Betz would do that and he is really low in terms of ethics and honesty. Im happy to be proven wrong.

Since paid my dues's main point of starting this topic was to inform us about Guichet and who you choose to tell about your LL, I think thats been achieved and everyone here has noted. No point carrying on unless he has proof to back up his statements otherwise its just slander

paid my dues

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2014, 11:01:11 AM »

Nobody's chased me away it doesn't bother me if you believe me or not,  just go get your leg lengthening and call it day.  None of this bothers me my whole point I'm trying to get into your heads is,  keep your personal information private.  I'm mentally strong enough to handle whatever comes my way it's no big deal the people who truly love you won't care you had leg lengthening.
I tried to tell you about what can happen,  don't believe it tough cookies it's not my problem.
Anyway I thought this new limb lengthening forum would be different.  I was here to help fellow patients, not appreciatiated that's fine with me i won't lose anything.

Metanoia

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2014, 12:14:20 PM »

Nobody's chased me away it doesn't bother me if you believe me or not,  just go get your leg lengthening and call it day.  None of this bothers me my whole point I'm trying to get into your heads is,  keep your personal information private.  I'm mentally strong enough to handle whatever comes my way it's no big deal the people who truly love you won't care you had leg lengthening.
I tried to tell you about what can happen,  don't believe it tough cookies it's not my problem.
Anyway I thought this new limb lengthening forum would be different.  I was here to help fellow patients, not appreciatiated that's fine with me i won't lose anything.
I had a similar experience. The people on forums somehow don't want to believe in negative stuff. They think a doctor would never go so low. Ironically they easily believe in positive stories without much questioning. Anybody can claim he's a patient of a certain doctor and that they had no problem whatsoever and the doctor is great and blabla. But once somebody tells them the wonderful doctor is not so wonderful, that person gets immediately attacked.
Wake up people! Doctors who specialize in cll more often than not have poor ethics.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2014, 01:22:01 PM »

paid my dues:

I think your looking at this glass half empty,

you have certainly reminded people that doctors can not be trusted to return deposits.
that is a huge issue for people who trust doctors to return them.
you have highlighted that if you give someone a deposit you will not (or might not) get it back no matter who the doctor is.

I think you should be happy with spreading that awareness.
now people will be persuaded to accept that they should not hand over a deposit unless they are prepared to never see that money again should they back out.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2014, 04:02:29 PM »

If it is fine with you, then move on from the topic.  We got your point, that's what important.   Some people believe you and others don't.   It is what it is.   8)

+1 to that

GPS

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2014, 03:44:00 AM »

GTDT,

Are you cursing because you didn’t have a comeback for why he has a FB message from 2013? You know you don’t have to be a forum Nazi if you are losing an argument. Are you able to stop being rude?

You’re not smart to say if there is no lawsuit, nothing wrong happened. People get ripped off all the time, but they don’t have the time, knowledge, and resources to pursue a lawsuit. Even more difficult if it is an international case. 

GPS

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2014, 03:45:41 AM »

Wake up people! Doctors who specialize in cll more often than not have poor ethics.

+1

G-Man

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »

GTDT,

Are you cursing because you didn’t have a comeback for why he has a FB message from 2013? You know you don’t have to be a forum Nazi if you are losing an argument. Are you able to stop being rude?

You’re not smart to say if there is no lawsuit, nothing wrong happened. People get ripped off all the time, but they don’t have the time, knowledge, and resources to pursue a lawsuit. Even more difficult if it is an international case.

No he's saying that paidmydues has no credibility and no proof so why would anyone with an ounce of brain believe him?

Any clown can come here and make false accusations to get back at someone.  His game is clear, he's pis*ed because he didn't get all of his deposit back and now he wants payback.

Actually I think that it was very nice of Dr. Guichet to reimburse a portion of his non-refundable deposit.  If I were him I would've kicked his sorry ass all the way to nowhere land, where he belongs.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up